The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Gotta Blurt Out,arbiters Of Hexis Is My Favorite Syndicate I Think (See Reasons Inside)

GunDownGrace

Depends on the subject. If someone says randomly "I find the Arbiters really attractive" you have a bunch of troll posts along the "OH GOD THAT SOUNDS SO GAY", "UR GAY WHY"

It's kind of normal to find that every gamer is a male. And many times that puts me in awkward situations were people back off thinking I'm a gay male hitting on them. When I say "I'm joking around man, also I'm female" people seems to relax, act more natural, start joking too, etc.

But that's just my personal experience.

Btw I see so many males pointing out their age in forums (including here) that I don't see it as a problem either. Why would we need to nullify our gender/age/any other info? Unless you're a criminal or stuff like that, then I would recommend you to hide it :P.

Because it's irrelevant, age especially. You tell your gender to people, okay maybe whatever, but you slap age next to it, and the only thing it needs is sexual orientation, lol.

It's a game, we are gamers, girls want to be treated like gamers, well might aswell start acting like a gamer, focusing on gamey things :P

Not start the thread with "Hey I'm a 25 y grillllll"

Plus if someone is gay, then what? That's my whole point, we should be equal as gamers.

*Preaching off*

I find the Red Veil guy to be much more attractive - if we are putting fictional characters into an equation of attractiveness. That voice, too.

Oh, please, Red Veil is a clown syndicate. AoH could destroy them, they just too busy chillin and being cool.

Edited by SeaUrchins

Aaaaaaahh so much men butthurt on this thread... 
*sexism intensifies*

If she didnt say anything bout her sex, everyone woulda be like "oh thats gay", wich is very offensive on its own, and if she says something shes using it for attention... 

Choose your next words carefully, you elitist arbiter.

AoH indeed should end the misery of your forsaken syndicate, you troublesome souls are blind with hatred and filthy passions, mayhaps you could be reborn into something more enlightened and intelligent than a Red Veil, like a feral kubrow, for example :]

Edited by SeaUrchins

Because it's irrelevant, age especially. You tell your gender to people, okay maybe whatever, but you slap age next to it, and the only thing it needs is sexual orientation, lol.

It's a game, we are gamers, girls want to be treated like gamers, well might aswell start acting like a gamer, focusing on gamey things :P

Not start the thread with "Hey I'm a 25 y grillllll"

Plus if someone is gay, then what? That's my whole point, we should be equal as gamers.

*Preaching off*

Then we're back to the personal tastes/opinions. I like to know the gender and age of people. I have a special feeling of joy when I find a female gamer around my age, I'm more patient with very young gamers (as they remind me of myself when I started), I find really nice when I meet older gamers ("Hah, how nice, I'll be just like them"), I always joke when I find people from my country... also, I particularly don't see people just as gamers. Some, yes, but I'm fond of making friends from games, therefore, for me, it's always cool to know more about someone :).

Though I don't really know if I would open a post leaving that kind of information there. I do comment it on posts below or with some specific people, but even if I stream something I hide voice/info *shrug*.

So, well, some people will give personal information to attract attention, others to find people "like them"/make friends, and some prefer to keep a distance between personal life/games, they won't talk about themselves/their lives after all.

That's my 2 cents.

EDIT: Don't take my post as a provocation or anything, I don't think what you said is wrong, I'm just giving my own point of view about it :>

Edited by LoyalFangs

AoH indeed should end the misery of your forsaken syndicate, you troublesome souls are blind with hatred and filthy passions, mayhaps you could be reborn into something more enlightened and intelligent than a Red Veil, like a feral kubrow, for example :]

See? This is a prime example of the elitist attitudes of an arbiter dog, everyone!

I'll be the one laughing as I watch you die in the great purge!

Then we're back to the personal tastes/opinions. I like to know the gender and age of people. I have a special feeling of joy when I find a female gamer around my age, I'm more patient with very young gamers (as they remind me of myself when I started), I find really nice when I meet older gamers ("Hah, how nice, I'll be just like them"), I always joke when I find people from my country... also, I particularly don't see people just as gamers. Some, yes, but I'm fond of making friends from games, therefore, for me, it's always cool to know more about someone :).

Though I don't really know if I would open a post leaving that kind of information there. I do comment it on posts below or with some specific people, but even if I stream something I hide voice/info *shrug*.

So, well, some people will give personal information to attract attention, others to find people "like them"/make friends, and some prefer to keep a distance between personal life/games, they won't talk about themselves/their lives after all.

That's my 2 cents.

EDIT: Don't take my post as a provocation or anything, I don't think what you said is wrong, I'm just giving my own point of view about it :>

Girls are not rare in gaming anymore, it isn't hard to find them. I have nothing else to say.

Didn't take any of that as provocation. :P

I don't have an issue with discovering someone's gender necessarily, I just don't like it when it's being shoved down your throat as the very first thing coming from someone :>

Edited by Cynaris

See? This is a prime example of the elitist attitudes of an arbiter dog, everyone!

I'll be the one laughing as I watch you die in the great purge!

By purge you mean mass murder of those who are better than you? Such a bloodthirsty little vermin, I will see your kind thrown in space like the trash you are. I pity your ignorance of the ways of true tenno.

Hail Veil! They are like the Sith Tenno, minus lightsabers :)

The Red Veil aren't Tenno. Just some kind of Humans. Remember the "Specters of Liberty" event? Lotus dialogue during those missions told us they weren't Tenno, just some group of people who's goals were aligned with the Tenno's - so we should help them out. And ones with little to no skill at that, given that they kept getting captured by the enemy. ;)

Edited by (PS4)ShadowProctor