Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.8.0

DE_Adam

It's typically found in archwing missions for me.

Farmed ~40 of them in 3 days on uranus when tried to get centaur blade (billion t4 keys ... just over 30 of them but this another story) ,also 12 rounds on uranus now awarded with 0 tellurium ,probably im just lucky

So I actually enjoy fighting off these Formorian ships. But there's no incentive to replay the mission more than once, who cares about the relays being blown up if atleast one survives which will definately happen? 

And where are those promised EXTRA POINTS based on the difficulty of the missions? Why is it that I have to go into an Archwing mission against level 35 enemies and really have to try since there wasn't a lot of time given to min-max Archwings for these level ranges, and players are only rewarded 1 point?

I started a couple days after the event started, and just hit 10 points this morning. Will I be able to hit 15 points before the event is over? Because if there was the promised extra points for harder missions, I'd be at 15 already! And so would my friends! One of my friends was out for the holidays with his family and got back a couple days ago, how is he expected to be able to get 15 points? 

Please, compensate players who've participated against harder Formorian missions or give others who had to be away a fighting chance for that Imperator Vandal, it really does look delicious and the more I play Archwings the more I love it and really want this type of gameplay instigated and streamlined throughout the Warframe world.

Thanks DE for another great set of updates, content, and events. Hope someone sees this so my fellow Tenno can get compensated and have a fighting chance for this exclusive gear! (Since extra points were said to be given based on difficulty!)

i just got back from holiday, if i start today will i be able to get 15 points for the imperator vandal?

Probably not, you're out of luck, like everybody else that was actually enjoying the holidays afk (at least there has been zero communication to state the contrary).

Edited by marelooke

Imperator Vandal is pretty good though I know eventually a prime version of it will come out which will be much better so don't feel too down about it. Personally I like the Imperator, is the "old reliable" of AW weapons with a decent short to medium range DPS.

I have fought 3 formorians ships in the last week that were around 25-35 level, no more points awarded, unless it indicates in small letter somewhere in the first post, that you must acquire the 1 million points in order to obtain more points. Second people are not living inside a cave, we have things to do on holidays, can you add more formorians in these last 3 days, ór put at least one more week to finish the event, for people with jobs and social life?

These things are the ones I believe you threat us like many nations threat their people, by saying some stuff and them avoiding some parts of what you say it will happen. The same goes with the stratos emblem, so far i have not missiing one single alert, and my emblem still the same, just one tactical alert, since this stuff appeared has modified my emblem (I don't remember which one). And you said that with each new tactical alert, the emblem will be modified, so far a lie.

I don't know how it was not reported that high level formorians are not giving extra points, unless you have not made those formorians to show up yet DE.

DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO IT!

HALP! ANYONE?

First off, welcome to the forums and in the future please give more information as it will allow more people to help you and we'll know what your talking about. (I'm guessing your asking about the event but you could be asking about anything.)

How to do the event? You do need a archwing to run in the event past getting the omega isotopes and building the disrupter. 

First get omega isotopes from missions on the planet where a formorian is, then build the disrupter, then run the formorian mission to get points, its one point per formorian, the score for the mission is to get the extra credit bonus if you get over 1 million points in damaging the core.

This is great - Archwing at thier best.

Although I think there aren't enough incentives for players to go for more then one over 1,000,000 attacks on the Fomorians.

Case in point is what happened yesterday - players went after the Pluto Fomorian because it had the better cred reward, so the Venus one got destroyed.

In my opinion it would have been better if in addition to the one reward for an over a million points reward, there would also have been a reward of 5 times the original reward for another 10 succesfull over million attacks, and a 10 times the original reward for 20 over million attacks, i.e - 

A 100,000 creds reward mission will give you after 10 over million succesful attacks a 500,000 creds, and after another 10 (20 overall) 1,000,000 creds.

If most people do 20 succesfull attacks over a million damage - I think those Fomorians are toast.

On somthing else - Did anyone achieve a 42,000,000 + or another double figure attack result against a Fomorian?

A thing that's been bothering me for some time - whenever I drop into an Archwing mission already in progress or whenever there is a change of host, I have a very big chance that when the mission finishes loading on my screen, my Archwing will already be dead.

It seems that for the enemies we appear much sooner then when we can actually take controll - so they have a free range on us if there are any around.

I'm at 10/15 at the moment.  I've run every single fomorian I was able to, save for the current one. 

For the first time since the Braton Vandal, I'll have a hole in my inventory that I can probably never fill.  When I met Steve at PAX East 2013, I asked him if the staff would ever consider making the Braton Vandal reavailable at any point in the future; he responded that they likely wouldn't, at the risk of annoying dedicated players.

I've played this game since closed beta, and happily purchased founder's and several prime access packs. 

I love this game.  I love the people I play it with. 

I am a dedicated player.  I am annoyed.

I would like, at the least, some feedback on the issues people have with the way this event turned out.  It is now effectively over, and the only staff responses I've seen are "topic moved to proper forum" posts.  The only reason people are posting in alternative forums is because they are looking for some way to get a comment on their issues, which they haven't seen in the proper channels. 

Please, tell us something.

I'm at 10/15 at the moment.  I've run every single fomorian I was able to, save for the current one. 

For the first time since the Braton Vandal, I'll have a hole in my inventory that I can probably never fill.  When I met Steve at PAX East 2013, I asked him if the staff would ever consider making the Braton Vandal reavailable at any point in the future; he responded that they likely wouldn't, at the risk of annoying dedicated players.

I've played this game since closed beta, and happily purchased founder's and several prime access packs. 

I love this game.  I love the people I play it with. 

I am a dedicated player.  I am annoyed.

I would like, at the least, some feedback on the issues people have with the way this event turned out.  It is now effectively over, and the only staff responses I've seen are "topic moved to proper forum" posts.  The only reason people are posting in alternative forums is because they are looking for some way to get a comment on their issues, which they haven't seen in the proper channels. 

Please, tell us something.

Yeah, for me it's the first time since Gradivus that I'm forced to miss out on the final reward (and the mod pack even, since there is only one fomorian up now, which will make me end at 9...). usually even if you only have limited time to play you can just grind through the event in one or a few days. This time, by artificially limiting how fast you can complete the event (and making sure that you can *never* catch up once you get behind) they are effectively telling people that cannot just play every single day to sod off. I am seriously dissapointed.

Edited by marelooke

Note to DE: do grindable missions.

Limiting like this is just no-go.

In general this whole operation is, not that its dumb, but....underdeveloped and many things didnt thought through.

I complete 1 Fomorian, get rewards. Absolutely no point runing again :D

Relay blew up? Dont care - all look same (wink wink, a hint here).

yeah, kinda sad.

But what can i do.

Really hope DE will make next event more casual player friendly.

@ marelooke, thanks mate, atleast i can get the mods.

it HAS been repeatedly stated by the devs that they plan to make past events into questlines. This could possibly mean that the event exclusive weapons come back with them. 

I'm disappointed beyond any limits... As until today there were at least 2 Fomorians every day... I did missed first couple... But I did counted and planned that I'll have a chance to make it to 15 if I kill 2 ships everyday left... So I did I loged on through holidays to get that Vandal... And you DE screwed even this simple math for me... Mostly by underdevelopment... If there were reason to kill fomorians there would be 2 spawned today (As vesper or any other relay would be still there to land siege on) but there is only 3 relays left standing so Mercury and Saturn were yesterday, fomorians take some metaphorical time to get to the relay again and we have only Pluto up today. Just nice now I'll end up with 14 points.

Only thing I can think about is sabotaging the event by letting fomorians kill every relay left and see how DE would find a way around all that SHINY NEW CONTENT THEY ARE PREPARING FOR THE RELAYS IF THERE WILL BE NO RELAYS LEFT! =P

Edited by Usikava