Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.8.0

DE_Adam

Would be great if like all the balors had one last final push for the last day of the event and the remaining relays are attacked by balors, that should be enough to boost most people into getting the mods, granted we may lose the rest of our relays...

^This

or at least extend the event by a week, pls DE we had holydays and were busy with familystuff :)

I'm at 14/15.... very disappointed in DE.  do they really expect me to waste my life at home waiting for alerts?    This event was a big fail and bad timing to release it.   Im sad that i wont get mastery points from that weapon. but oh well...    there should of been around 2 or 3 alerts a day atleast!

please put 2 more mission for the event i have 13 point need 2 more to 15. today is 5 januari ,there is no new missions showing up ? or expend   the event at least to 10 januari , even i played one day for the event and dint get 3 point , i dont know if it was bugged or so , very apreciated if u expend it  litel more so many player can complete that .

Edited by Aragon20

please put 2 more mission for the event i have 13 point need 2 more to 15. today is 5 januari ,there is no new missions showing up ? or expend   the event at least to 10 januari , even i played one day for the event and dint get 3 point , i dont know if it was bugged or so , very apreciated if u expend it  litel more so many player can complete that .

Oh well.

Edited by Ladioz

Had christmas and new year's eve with family and friends, grinded when it was possible. (14/15)

Why not extend this opereration for a couple more days?

I'm sure nobody will mind.

Come on DE, please.

With the amount of people complaining about it over the amount of people who like this event... I think your argument would win.

Multiple reasons why this event went wrong were mainly around the timing of it and how much time was left after holidays... anyone who was off during then had no way of managing all 15. 20 were released which was more than 15, but most of it was during holidays sadly.

With the amount of people complaining about it over the amount of people who like this event... I think your argument would win.

Multiple reasons why this event went wrong were mainly around the timing of it and how much time was left after holidays... anyone who was off during then had no way of managing all 15. 20 were released which was more than 15, but most of it was during holidays sadly.

Heh....

Edited by Ladioz

14/15. Disappointing. Very disappointing.

None on Christmas day, and only one at the end when there should have been time for two.

Exactly what freakin' happened to me dude. And we never got extra points based on difficulty as promised either. Me and my friend who had to go out and have a life during the Holidays both would've easily gotten 15/15 if more points were allocated for carrying those level 30-40 ones.

I sent in a support ticket almost begging to give me one more point so I can get the exclusive gun. I HATE missing out on content for whatever reason, and this one is just complete and utter bullS#&$. Being a completion-ist and all... x.x'

14/15. Disappointing. Very disappointing.

None on Christmas day, and only one at the end when there should have been time for two.

Nice to know I'm not the only one who got screwed out of the final reward by one point. I sympathize with all the people who were gone for holidays getting screwed out of it too.

I spent hours killing all the fomorians every night after I got home from christmas and heard about the event. I only got 7 points. I wouldn't have bothered if I knew there was no chance of me getting it. Expecially considering they said higher level missions would award more points, they must have set the the goal scores too high. If not enough points were being given by mission, I think they should just give everything to anyone who beat a fomorian and earned a single point (I'd say 3-5 would be fair, but if they said I needed 8 and I was one under, I'd still be pissed, better they gave it to everyone then screw over people still just under the cutoff. People who got 15 points should also be given something extra for the work they put into it.)  I hope DE seriously considers this, especially since the event scoring didn't function as they said it would. Which I presume means it was bugged and the scoring was broken in a way that all of them only gave one point. If they don't fix it they basically tricked a bunch of people into making a big time investment for nothing. If someone paid money for a vandal item that never arrived they would fix it. And time is (at least as valuable as) money.

I spent hours killing all the fomorians every night after I got home from christmas and heard about the event. I only got 7 points. I wouldn't have bothered if I knew there was no chance of me getting it. Expecially considering they said higher level missions would award more points, they must have set the the goal scores too high. If not enough points were being given by mission, I think they should just give everything to anyone who beat a fomorian and earned a single point (I'd say 3-5 would be fair, but if they said I needed 8 and I was one under, I'd still be &!$$ed, better they gave it to everyone then screw over people still just under the cutoff. People who got 15 points should also be given something extra for the work they put into it.)  I hope DE seriously considers this, especially since the event scoring didn't function as they said it would. Which I presume means it was bugged and the scoring was broken in a way that all of them only gave one point. If they don't fix it they basically tricked a bunch of people into making a big time investment for nothing. If someone paid money for a vandal item that never arrived they would fix it. And time is (at least as valuable as) money.

I support what was said.

In the game all liked so far. Working is not always enough time to pass event which are limited to 24 hours, and of each the next day the situation changes, then were destroyed Fomorian's 30 minutes then it hangs up pitory day. And to my opinion, the event was more designed for schoolchildren and students in these of free time more in winter.

Sorry for my English.

I know I keep posting in this thread alot but has anyone by chance noticed if DE has actually commented on the negative feedback from the community regarding this Event? I haven't seen anything myself and I'm starting to wonder if they're trying to just sweep this under the rug or something.

I know I keep posting in this thread alot but has anyone by chance noticed if DE has actually commented on the negative feedback from the community regarding this Event? I haven't seen anything myself and I'm starting to wonder if they're trying to just sweep this under the rug or something.

In the essence therefore, that they do not comment the situation, and it makes even more to write on this topic.

They might as well do. Vocal forums dont reflect majority of players.

Most of them already did mission, or they dont care for Archwing altogether.

I spent hours killing all the fomorians every night after I got home from christmas and heard about the event. I only got 7 points. I wouldn't have bothered if I knew there was no chance of me getting it. Expecially considering they said higher level missions would award more points, they must have set the the goal scores too high. If not enough points were being given by mission, I think they should just give everything to anyone who beat a fomorian and earned a single point (I'd say 3-5 would be fair, but if they said I needed 8 and I was one under, I'd still be &!$$ed, better they gave it to everyone then screw over people still just under the cutoff. People who got 15 points should also be given something extra for the work they put into it.)  I hope DE seriously considers this, especially since the event scoring didn't function as they said it would. Which I presume means it was bugged and the scoring was broken in a way that all of them only gave one point. If they don't fix it they basically tricked a bunch of people into making a big time investment for nothing. If someone paid money for a vandal item that never arrived they would fix it. And time is (at least as valuable as) money.

Im sorry to hear that you only had gotten 7 points, and I do agree with you that the point scoring was... Odd. But DE did state exactly how points were going to be scored on the main update page:

SCORING  

- Completing the Fomorian Sabotage mode successfully will earn you one Battle Point.

- You can earn a maximum of one Battle Point per Fomorian. Repeating the same Fomorian will not generate additional Battle Points. These points will count towards individual rewards.

- Fomorian missions with a higher level of difficulty will provide extra points. (<----- Here is the ambiguity: He was referring to the leaderboards below and he should have stated SCORE, not POINTS.)

Leaderboards are available for players that want to compete for the best score during Fomorian Sabotage Missions. Your individual score is determined by the amount of damage dealt to the Fomorian Power Core during a single run. The highest scores can only be achieved by squads with coordinated deployment of Fomorian Disruptors, and efficient attacks on the Power Cores.

- Clan Scoring considers the following:

Your score will be based on the most damage dealt to the Fomorian Power Core in a given mission. Clan score is sum of personal best but divided by max clan size for that tier (ie: 10 for Ghost Clan, 1000 for Moon).

Anyways, thats my 2 cents. And to be honest, when i first did the fomorian, I too believed doing the ones on pluto and ceres would award several more points. It was when I had looked back at the update page I realized it was only 1 point per fomorian.

Edited by MrBuddy

The last day had just one fomorian balor mission... I finished the event with 14/15 and still there was time to do another mission in the last day... I will miss that vandal weapon :( so unfair...

*adding salt to wound*

His fire rate with mods is like minigun ;)