DE_Adam

Update 15.8.0

Just a heads up in the market the new Cerberus weapon does not have the [Archwing] tag on it, almost bought it thinking it was a melee weapon for ground purposes.

More Fomorians?

Seriously?

They've been destroyed so damn many times the Grineer need to think of something better.

Edited by Ziegrif
  • Upvote 1

Argh. My squad waited until the update was deployed before extracting. We left a minute after it finished and still our mission progress was not saved..

More headcount scoring.  Well if you really want us to lose so badly that you make it so that the only ones who stand a chance are zerg clans formed on the basis of common language, constantly cycling their members by necessity of quantity of demand then that's fine.  I'm sure all the other legitimate clans are real grateful.

• Upvote 2

The thing is. my friend cant even play this because his archwing questline is broken and he can't even join other's games that are doing the quest. It won't let him. he sent a support ticket like 9 days ago, still no response. Would be nice if you could fix that.

• Upvote 3

I don't suppose you guys want to release more stuff that isn't archwing related?

3 new Primes were introduced 3 days ago, you clown-face.

• Upvote 12

One of the very first things I said when I found out about the relays was "Why doesn't Hek just attack this place with a Formorian?".

I think he heard me.

• Upvote 4

I AM NOT GETTING ANY UPDATE ON THE LAUNCHER.......

Same.  Previous updates today downloaded fine but I gots nothing.  Is this update somehow 100% server-side?

Because I don't see how it could be.