DE_Adam

Update 15.8.0

So, someone protesting this Archwing related rubbish with a DDoS or just bad coding?

• Adjusted the damage threshold on the Infested Boiler’s ability to spawn new enemies, preventing players with incredibly high dps spawning an overwhelming number of enemies.

Instantly thought of this........lol

knUdLsB.jpg?3UfxmVLP.jpg?2

• Upvote 6

Server timeouts, as always.  Must be totally swamped by all of the people racing to their cockpits Archwings for the event.

Speaking of which, part of me wants to see what DE's music for the Balor Fomorian strikes is, but I'm afraid I've already got mine picked out.  There really was only one option.

I wonder if there actually is a failure condition here - I really hope so!  It would actually be really interesting to get a resource goal to reassemble our relay hubs if we lose a round, or to have side-missions where the Fomorians we didn't kill are going after other targets we really don't want them to hit (Darvo's personal yacht, perhaps, or maybe some of these sadly unexplored colonies that Lotus and the Meridian are always yammering on about).  That would be a nice way to write in getting to kill the things even if we take too long.

Seriously... Give us a break!

In the last 3 weeks you have released no fewer than 26 new mods, 2 warframes, 1 archwing, and 12 weapons!  

There is something wrong with this picture!

• Upvote 2

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Again, DE releases new event and servers crash. GG  XD

No surprises there then mate, happens EVERY time. They always break something with every "hotfix"

Can't login since the operation started. keep getting told internet time out even though my internet is working fine as I'm here on the forums