Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.8.0

DE_Adam

Funny. We were talking, just after the Relays came out, about the possibility of the Corpus or Grineer storming the Relays and taking them over. I, and others, were convinced it couldn't be done. Those factions have a hard time handling four Tenno, they couldn't take on a space station full of Tenno, and the Red Veil, and New Loka, and Steel Meridian, and Perrin Sequence, and whatever a Cephalon is, etc., etc.. Of course this was all based on the logic that they would storm the Relays, not blow it up with a mega particle beam cannon. That...is something the Grineer could easily do...

What happens if we don't stop them before the time limit reach? Would the relay be destroyed?

I kind of want us to fail just to see what would happen. Maybe we'll scrap together the remains of the Relay, maybe we'll find a hidden Relay near Sol (the sun), maybe...we go kill some Grineer *@##$es and take their Fomorian ships and claim them as a replacement to the Relays.

- Completing the Fomorian Sabotage mode successfully will earn you one Battle Point.

- You can earn a maximum of one Battle Point per Fomorian. Repeating the same Fomorian will not generate additional Battle Points. These points will count towards individual rewards.

...There's only 1 Balor Fomorian node though...

Okay. So this event has two types of reward.

1. "You did your part" reward, which you get by at least running one missions against 15 different Formorians.

2. "High score" reward which you get for performing exceptionaly well against these Formorians, which usualy takes a bit of team coordination.

I wonder how many of the high score ones will include catalyst and reactors?

I kind of want us to fail just to see what would happen. Maybe we'll scrap together the remains of the Relay, maybe we'll find a hidden Relay near Sol (the sun), maybe...we go kill some Grineer *@##$es and take their Fomorian ships and claim them as a replacement to the Relays.

I remember a livestream back after we destroyed the first formorians were Steve mentioned that they actualy designed events with "doomsday clock" type time limits to be failable.

Which means this events can indeed be lost. The question is just are they prepared for the chance that players might fail? I think he also said they didn't expected players to be able to beat all Formorians, so i guess they are.

Edited by Othergrunty

No offence DE, but this archwing stuff is getting old. We had/have enough content involving them. I'm also sick of being forced into high level missions involving Grineer-archwing enemies that are not balanced whatsoever.

Still, the event is pretty nice. It's always nice to give Uncle Vay Hek hugs in the form of ruining his plans.

Edited by Tymerc