Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.8.0

DE_Adam

I don't suppose you guys want to release more stuff that isn't archwing related?

What have they released since U15 that is Archwing? I mean, we have several new weapons, new ground enemies, new prime, New missions, new warframe...

Seems to me plenty that wasn't archwing since archwing came out.

Patch notes says cleary that any non-archwing mission drops the isotopes as long as the fomorian is in that system.

Remember G makes waypoints, and get on a defense mission!

As I speak there's a Famorian around earth, easy defense missions. Ran 20 waves and got 25+ isotopes.

hey DE something happened to your servers or network code in that update. My life as a Tenno now consists of horrible lagging menus, kicks, logouts, failed logins, and etc. This is especially bad because you lose damn disruptor if you get kicked out of fomorian mission, wtf. 

Edited by NOSCOPE_xGET_GUDx_BLAZER

Well, finally I have to say:

DE want that the Rakta Ballistica is crap, I'm sorry but we have to change our syndicate, if we want a good syndicate weapon. DE will ignore this weapon like so many other weapons. If they wanted to buff this crap, they would have done it 1-2 updates after the release. Now we can wait for months or years (as long as a sniper/heavy melee buff took :P ).

Really sad ...

The Sabotage itself is really nice. Seems i finally get some fun with the Archwing.

The Performance on the other side is horrible. Not inside or near the fomorian but if you´re on the way.

Normally i have about 60-80 Frames in Archwing Missions. When i start the Sabotage i have about 20 Frames, when i am at the Fomorian i have about 40. So if higher Missions will appear that could be end in an instant death (possibly) while Spawning.

And everything is laggy: Menu, Foundry, Starchart, Matchmaking. All that takes way more or time or ends in an error. And after my last Sabotage i got logged out.

Last (and only time) I used archwing was in limbos quest, and that was more than enough for me to avoit archwings til then, when I saw that this event demanded archwing gameplay I was mad, when I knew it would reward a mod pack and a vandal weapon I was possessed by anger! But then I found out those are archwing mods and weapon so... I usually take part in all events, but I'll gladly skip this one, the only thing I ever liked about archwings was the teaser cinematic.

The main game needs a lot of work still which I find more important than fillers.  

Touché!

The more we ask about improvements for the main game the more we get kubrows, archwings, etc. 

So, to get max reward you have to defend 15 relays, but how many there will be total? I'm asking because i currently don't have access to my PC and won't be in few more days. If i start playing, say, a week after operation start, would it be possible for me to get to max. reward?

This event man..... all I can think about is DE song playing in their head:

What in all Tenno system do you think a ARCHWING event was the right idea? Hell I didn't even want to go get Limbo cause you have to do archwing for it....... I'm sorry but I can't support an game mode that is more annoying and frustrating to me than fun....then you make a event for this S#&$ty game mode and slap new mods on the event its making me wonder if you DE have a brain cell in your thick head..... I mean yeah I can see the evnet being fun if the people that don't have LOADS OF MONEY to work with are able to farm idk the other Archwing besides the basic piece of......crap that your stuck with and hell here's a idea how about to increase the drop rate for archwing mods in the archwing missions and not give the same repeative mods over and over again..... and maybe have the parts for the other archwing maybe in a boss like archwing mission, like how we farm the frames for, but alas I hear from DE " No, F*** you, PAY US!! " This is what I don't expect from a company like you DE... I enjoy your game that you've made called Warframe, I enjoy the community here... its feels like a family kinda. I just ask to stop worring about putting more and MORE and MORE stuff into the damn game and fix what bugs and problems there already are. I mean hell if you told us that you need to take warframe down for a day or two to work on bug fixes and problems. I'm pretty sure the community would be behind you on that and wait for it to be fixed. I think we all can appreciate a less buggy and problem game than one that get forced with content over and over and make more and more bugs. Hell here's another idea make a PBE or PTC ( Public Beta Environment/Public Test Client ), for us select tenno to test some things you will be working on to make sure its bug and/or problem ridden so it don't go live and piss off the rest of the Tenno cause of the bugs..... Sorry bout the long post but I'm got tired of being quiet and letting this happen like this over and over again..... Sorry for the rant and I hope you all have a nice holiday/christmas

I've just had and argument with clanmates in the matter and as I cannot see anywhere this calified then I ask here:

SCORING  

- Completing the Fomorian Sabotage mode successfully will earn you one Battle Point.

- You can earn a maximum of one Battle Point per Fomorian. Repeating the same Fomorian will not generate additional Battle Points. These points will count towards individual rewards.

- Fomorian missions with a higher level of difficulty will provide extra points.

Leaderboards are available for players that want to compete for the best score during Fomorian Sabotage Missions. Your individual score is determined by the amount of damage dealt to the Fomorian Power Core during a single run. The highest scores can only be achieved by squads with coordinated deployment of Fomorian Disruptors, and efficient attacks on the Power Cores.

REWARDS

3 BATTLE POINTS: Eyes of Blight Skin Pack (Badge + Rahk Fluctus Skin)

10 BATTLE POINTS: Eyes of Blight Mod Pack (Magma Chamber + Searing Steel)

15 BATTLE POINTS: Imperator Vandal

does highlighted by me sentence refers to battle point or to some-never-else-where-mentioned-points?

I'd be gratefull to DE for claryfying

[basically all of this came to the issue that time of event perfectly fits just 15 fomorians if we assume one fomorian per day and if the highlighted sentence does not refer to a battle points but for sth else then if someone managed to miss the first fomorian (I did as I have real live and within its lifespan I was not able to run the mission) then depending on the answer for my question he is already screwed up with imperator vandal or still have a chance]