Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.8.0

DE_Adam

Is there a bug ? cause i've got only 1 point running the mission on the 2 formorian...

"- Completing the Fomorian Sabotage mode successfully will earn you one Battle Point."

"- You can earn a maximum of one Battle Point per Fomorian. Repeating the same Fomorian will not generate additional Battle Points. These points will count towards individual rewards."

Edited by baloomendo

Is there a bug ? cause i don't get any point from this event ...

"- Completing the Fomorian Sabotage mode successfully will earn you one Battle Point."

I did a lot of time the mission completing it successfully (ie Mission Complete screen) and only 1 point ... I guess this is a big bug, right ?

you only get 1 point per a ship they stated so right below that point in your post.

Edited by Freed85

Is there a bug ? cause i've got only 1 point running the mission on the 2 formorian...

"- You can earn a maximum of one Battle Point per Fomorian. Repeating the same Fomorian will not generate additional Battle Points. These points will count towards individual rewards."

Apparently there is. I did run both fomorians, but got only battle point only for the one and I got 50k creds battle pay for both. Though, I think there also a fact that server crashed/kicked me when I was extracting and it might be related.

Please prolong the event till on wednesday if not for a week for everyone to have a chance (i for example have been away this weekend arrived home and only hat the chance to do 2 ).

The event is on till the 5th January, so hopefully people will be able to find some time.

"This Operation is on now until Monday, January 5 at 12 PM EST."

3 BATTLE POINTS: Eyes of Blight Skin Pack (Badge + Rahk Fluctus Skin)

10 BATTLE POINTS: Eyes of Blight Mod Pack (Magma Chamber + Searing Steel)

15 BATTLE POINTS: Imperator Vandal

so I missed the first two days, does that mean I won't be able to get all the battle points?