The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U15.8 And Still Not Love For Snipers/bows Users? I Give Up De.

Kaiser_Suoh

I write this before everyone get distracted by the new event.

New hotfix (good event and news btw) and still not fixed the issue with Snipers/Bows vs Nullifiers.

- Still the big radius.

- Still they can recast shields.

- Still not have sense in the game (not have Lore... Stalker´s Dispel fans)

- Still Akzani without mods (13 of damage per bullet only) can melt the shield of a Nullifier lv30 so fast >>> "tested"

- No more "feel like Rambo" in Voids. That is sad D:

- Bows and Snipers needs a lot of time to destroy the Shield even if does a lot of damage (images below)

Why so many hate against Snipers/Bows users? (maybe I exaggerate but that is what I feel)

Do I have to be forced to use automatic weapons? (a dumb tank with Boltor/Braton/Soma or any automatic weapon)

DE if you refused to fix the Nullifier... -sigh- im fine with it... i will not protest more... im tired.

Well... maybe i can protest only for the Sniper thing  : )

Lanka doing high damage:

11gq9z6.jpg

Dread doing damage (the Nullifier is corralling me btw)

30t5jxy.jpg

FORGET SECUNDARY WEAPONS.

What about if i go with not automatic weapons?: Sniper + brakk + any melee.

Would be  more hard than when i go with purely automatic weapons?

Is not about being LAZY OR NOT.

WHY I CAN NOT CHOOSE WHAT I WANT WEAR???

I can think and go for the easy option that DE gave us, only automatic weapons in voids.

That is the complain in this thread!!!

EDIT: In short, nullifing the powers aside, Nullifiers are an ANTI-SNIPER unit.

You say "Snipers not kill them? no problem... just use another automatic or secundary weapon" but that does not solve the Sniper/Bow problem.

How you would feel if in the future DE releases an ANTI-AUTOMATIC unit?

Like a Sniper/Bow user i feel annoyed.

EDIT2: In another of my posts i said: "people are adapting to the problem" but still is a problem.

Are people who are so desperate for difficulty in this game (i dont know why, but maybe they have reasons) that they accept without doubting a broken enemy. And not even think for a single second how it can affect the rest of the game.

Is easy to say "its a challenge, just change your beloved Sniper and choose another good weapon" or "use your secundary you fool"

Its not about only destroy the Nullifier, is about "why Snipers/Bows are a bad option now?"

And what about my Synoid? it can destroy the shield (same with the Unranked Akzani), i know, but the problem is with the Snipers.

PLS DONT RESPOND "Use your secundary" because i dont want just kill a Nullifier... i just want use my Lanka without disadvantage compared with an Automatic reapon.

>>>Example?: "in 2015 the new enemy have an anti-automatic weapons mechanics" then the answer to solve that is "Stop using Snipers automatic weapons" "use secundary you fool"... that is ok? that is a challenge?

No, THAT is absurd.

Absurd Mechanics in a enemy = Broken enemy <<< (how i can make this more big? oh nevermind)

EDIT3: If I can not use my sniper, why bring it from the beginning? <<< My point.

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

Nullifiers have been in the game for like two weeks, chill out. New units always have problems for a while, they'll be tweaked like the rest. You have a synoid, so stop it. You can break the bubbles rather easy now.

I have Synoid yes, but i want use my Lanka.

Stop saying "use good weapons", i am complaining about the problem with snipers and nows.

Why are you being so dramatic? You're acting like DE are sitting on their thumbs because they haven't spent their time adjusting the game to accommodate the style you want to play the game in. DE have been pushing massive updates for months, adding content for a lot of people. They add arching missions, syndicates, new sigils, ten no hubs, new frames, excavations, all kinds of stuff and you're saying you give up because they are not making it easy for you to sit still in your ninja suit shooting people across the room.

the op wants to use his weapon of choice he feels comfortable with and what is so hard to comprehend in that? not everyone wants to jump on the rickety bandwagon, some as myself chooses our own path.

I love my Cernos bow more than any other weapon in this game and I outright use it through every mission, but now that will be put down because of this one enemy which just renders it obsolete.

no one is telling you how to play or who to follow or what to use so don't try to impose that on anyone else.

weapons are there for everyone to find their preference same as frames, for some its just bows for others its rifles,  and when you blatantly cut out the use of a class or in this case two classes of weapons might aswell take them out the game because they are of no use against these enemies no matter how hard you try.

Edited by ranks21

the op wants to use his weapon of choice he feels comfortable with and what is so hard to comprehend in that? not everyone wants to jump on the rickety bandwagon, some as myself chooses our own path.

I love my Cernos bow more than any other weapon in this game and I outright use it through every mission, but now that will be put down because of this one enemy which just renders it obsolete.

no one is telling you how to play or who to follow or what to use so don't try to impose that on anyone else.

weapons are there for everyone to find their preference same as frames, for some its just bows for others its rifles,  and when you blatantly cut out the use of a class or in this case two classes of weapons might aswell take them out the game because they are of no use against these enemies no matter how hard you try.

well said  +1

I fully agree with this, I'm sorry to OP if I came off as saying "get gud". I only meant using all of your arsenal at a time. The nulifiers do need work, that's no question. +1

Aren't Semi-Automatic the 3-shot small burst ones?

(Ignorant at guns...)

Not in the case of Warframe. 'Semi-automatic' describes the trigger mechanism, in which the trigger has to be pulled in order to fire a round or several rounds but the magazine isn't completely expended. Since all burst-fire weapons in warframe fire their rounds in specific burst counts no matter how you shoot them (ie. the Hind will ALWAYS fire 5 rounds at a time no matter how long or short you hold the trigger), they are also semi-automatic just as a weapon such as a Latron for instance.

Edited by DJ_Redwire