Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"your Graphic Card Is Not Supported."

Rihei

1 day ago I got a proplem on my warframe, if I try to play it and as i start the launcher it says:
"Your graphic card is not supported. If you think that this is an error please restart your computer; if the problem persists you may need to upgrade the drivers for your graphics card."

+ it also threw an error which said something like "windows system32 nvd3dum dll error"

I've updated my drivers, didn't fix the proplem. After that I restarted my computer, didn't work either. Then I decided to re-install warframe and it made things worse as it didnt even want to update. I have also tried to defragment my hard drive and it succesfully removed the error message, but client still says my graphic card is not supported.
I've also checked if DirectX is outdated and updated it, but that hasn't helped either.

I have Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 and it has worked well in past.

Edited by Rihei

this might be associated with the latest nvidia driver release.

i've noticed SEVERE degradation in performance (upwards to 30%) since it was released earlier in the week.

(it's especially noticeable with lots of mobs under radiation effect.)

try reverting to the previous driver?

if you haven't filed a ticket, this is the type of issue that you should.

• 1 month later...

If I may ask, Rihei; How far did you rollback your driver to? I too, have a nvdia (a Geoforce GTX 860m). I tried getting warframe to work on my gaming laptop for the past few days with little to no results. Upon getting that driver error, I  checked for a new update for the driver, which appeared a day or so ago for me and I downloaded it. It however is still giving me the same issue. 
So did you just roll back it from your previous version? If so, what version was it?

(also sorry for the necroing, but I'm getting quite desperate on trying to find a solution)

Edited by Owlski