Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa: Eyes Of Blight Leaderboards.

[DE]Rebecca

Either the clients or host slowed host's computer down by spamming abilities and particles, which in turn lengthened the timer because the host was slooooow.

Hence the mentioning of low-end PC's timer. :P

NO WAY.

Are you telling me that the timer on the host was... framerate-based?? I can't believe this oh gosh. Such a technical let down.

NO WAY.

Are you telling me that the timer on the host was... framerate-based?? I can't believe this oh gosh. Such a technical let down.

or the host froze the timer with cheat engine, he's the host, he's the server, its treated as a server side event

DE, I wish you were stricter on exploiters. You are trying to be too nice to everybody no matter what they do, people will always take advantage of you because of that. Control your game please!

Just wipe the "old" leaderboards and hand out warnings and maybe a temp ban if you find that they are continuing to exploit in the future.

I agree with this 100%   EVERY SINGLE WORD...

2qlh2yb.jpg[/sploiler]'

THE ANSWER TO CHEATING:

103gy6a.png

2sb04jk.gif

Highwinds rank 3 ? Psh, we're supposed to be 2, pls to update, on a side note, I just wasted a ton of resources since DE's resetting the leaderboards.

GG no re.

Edit : This almost feels like Breeding Grounds over again : punish the ones working way harder than others to make it on top of the Leaderboards, no wonder Tenn Os got sick of it.

Edit 2 : To the uhm, I don't want to use the word "dumbass", but I merely see another one to qualify the person that answered me, Tenn Os didn't use exploits, they were theorycraft gods. It consists in using what you're given at it's best potential, for maximized results, and they did a hell of a job at it. That's not exploiting the game, because you're not "cheating", you're using the tools that DE THEMSELVES gave you.

You knew you were lagging out the server. Don't try to QQ about it and make some honorable mention of Tenn O's. Props to them and it was a sad loss to the game, but this event isn't Breeding Grounds. If you understand the damage possible from Archwings then you have no argument in support of the scores in question. Resources? Bah.. Get your grind on, you have two weeks.

or the host froze the timer with cheat engine, he's the host, he's the server, its treated as a server side event

I thought warframe was entirely able to detect any form of disassembler/cheat engine of sorts running on itself.

The mentioning of the timer on low-end pcs is suspicious tho so i tend to disagree with your version.

Edited by dadaddadada

I agree with this 100%   EVERY SINGLE WORD...

2qlh2yb.jpg[/sploiler]'

THE ANSWER TO CHEATING:

103gy6a.png

2sb04jk.gif

11.  Account Termination

DIGITAL EXTREMES MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, BLOCK ACCESS TO OR DELETE THE SERVICE OR ANY ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.

Digital Extremes may at its option issue warnings and temporary suspensions and permanent terminations of Accounts for user violations. Digital Extremes retains the sole discretion as to when and how to impose warnings, penalties and/or disciplinary actions. DE considers the severity of the violation and the number of infractions in making the determination; however, any determination shall be under the absolute discretion of DE. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Digital Extremes always retains the right to terminate or suspend a User’s Account at any time for any reason, or for no reason, with or without any warnings and with or without notice.

^----- This would be nice if they actually implemented this

Lol "10 Tenno" and "Just Team" you guys had score which even moon clan couldn't pull off

Hats off to you Geniuses Exploiters.

i'm not gonna say that those guys werent cheating, but it is mathematically possible, and in fact, probable, for a ghost or shadow clan to get a much higher score than a moon clan. the way they did the clan scorin is thus: it takes the high scores of all of your members, adds them together, and then divides by the number of possible members for your tier. the score you get depends more on the percentage of clan members who scored, so a ghost clan with all ten members playing the event has potential for a higher score than a moon clan with 990 out of 1000. 

on another note, i'm pretty sure the individuals with 2,000,000,000-ish points were probably cheating.

11.  Account Termination

DIGITAL EXTREMES MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, BLOCK ACCESS TO OR DELETE THE SERVICE OR ANY ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.

Digital Extremes may at its option issue warnings and temporary suspensions and permanent terminations of Accounts for user violations. Digital Extremes retains the sole discretion as to when and how to impose warnings, penalties and/or disciplinary actions. DE considers the severity of the violation and the number of infractions in making the determination; however, any determination shall be under the absolute discretion of DE. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Digital Extremes always retains the right to terminate or suspend a User’s Account at any time for any reason, or for no reason, with or without any warnings and with or without notice.

Second

"honorary winners" DAFAQ I JUST READ???

if they don't get banned, im gonna start using cheat engine

if this S#&$ is ban-safe, why not cheat engine then? eh?

Exploits of existing, poorly made script- and outright cheating by adding outside bits of script or external software are not the same thing

11.  Account Termination

You do realize it also implies they don't actually have to do anything? Not to mention, even if they did have to do anything, the very severity and extent of whatever they chose to do is up to them.

It appears they've made their choice. Frankly, there is no way to tell who specifically used these "exploits" or glitches intentionally, to my knowledge of course.

We will certainly be checking in as a team and discussing how to deal with this issue (as event blunders seem par for the course), but please also be aware it is the Saturday of the Holiday weekend and we are a little on the under-manned presently, resulting in a more delayed decision making process than usual. I understand not everyone may sympathize with that, but it's the truth. 

Edited by DERebecca

We will certainly be checking in as a team and discussing how to deal with this issue (as event blunders seem par for the course), but please also be aware it is the Saturday of the Holiday weekend and we are a little on the under-manned presently, resulting in a more delayed decision making process than usual. I understand not everyone many sympathize with that, but it's the truth. 

That's actually quite fair. Hoping to see an update on this at some point in the next week or two