Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa: Eyes Of Blight Leaderboards.

[DE]Rebecca

Alright, time for some math, Tenno! Today we're going to figure out the theoretical maximum damage of 4 Archwings using Imperator and Elytron, and compare this figure and see if it is greater or less than 3 billion!

it's way less

(please do not defend exploiters)

Some notes before we begin:

-The cores and nodes are not armored

-You cannot crit the cores or nodes

-You cannot status proc the cores or nodes

Imperator:

Base Damage:40 (16 impact, 14 puncture, 10 slash)

Max damage loadout, no crit or status mods(4 forma)here, is 530 damage per shot WITH crit, but since you can't crit the core, damage per shot is ~483, factoring in 30% multishot. The fire rate is just under 25 rounds a second, so we'll round up

483x25=DPS (damage per second)

DPS(Imperator)=12,075

You have 30 seconds to attack the nodes and cores in a Balor Fomorian mission, so:

12,075x30=TD(theoretical damage for a single player)

TD(Imperator)=362,250

362,250x4=STD(squad theoretical damage)lol

STD=1,449,000

BUT WAIT! Let's not forget Archwing Ablilities! Particularly Elytron's "Thumper", "Warhead", and "Bloomer"!

Elytron max ability damage build here.

With maximized Archwing Power Strength, Thumper does 600 damage per explosion, with 3 explosions every second. Since the Duration lasts longer than the core is vulnerable, we'll assume all missiles hit and do damage to the core.

600x3=1,800

1,800x30=MTCD(maximum Thumper core damage)

MTCD=54,000

Let's go with 8 thumpers per squadmate, so 32 total

54,000x32=TTD(total Thumper damage)

TTD=1,728,000

STD+TTD=3,177,000

We still have to find the damage for WTD and BTD, let's go over that really quick.

Bloomer does a total of 1200 damage per ability use with maximum power strength, we'll go with a high number of 20 per player, 80 total

1,200x80=BTD(Bloomer total damage)

BTD=96,000

Warhead does a total of 2100 damage with maximum power strength, let's get silly and say that you launch a warhead every second of the duration. 30 warheads a player, 120 total

2100x120=WTD(Warhead total damage)

WTD=252,000

Therefore, STD(1,449,000)+TTD(1,728,000)+BTD(96,000)+WTD(252,000)=DBM(damage before multipliers)

DBM=3,525,000

Now it's getting fun! There are 16 nodes, so we're going to be silly in exploiter's favor again and multiply the entire score by 16!

TTD(theoretical total damage)=DBMxN(nodes)

Nodes=16, so...

3,525,000x16=TTD

TTD=56,400,000

B-but... Mah Raiful Ahmp!

Okay! Let's add the damage from 4 max Rifle Amp auras to your damage. Maxed Rifle amp boosts damage by 27%, and stacks additively. Therefore, we will tack on +108% additional damage

56,400,000+60,912,000=STUPID (Stupendous Tirade of Utterly Pedantic and Impossible Drivel)

STUPID=117,312,000

3,000,000,000(totes l3git skor lulz)>117,312,000

Even given all of the rounding-up and precise and ludicrous ability usage that I used to deliberately slant this in favor of a 3 billion personal best, the numbers are still markedly lower than what they claim is a legitimate score. Not only is it completely ridiculous to expect to come up with above 117 MILLION damage in 30 seconds, the required coordination would be nigh impossible. That total is just under 30 times higher than STUPID, which we know, STUPID is impossible.

They.

Were.

Cheating.

Cheaters.

Get.

Banned.

I am aware that there are higher DPS Archwing combos. I will do the math for those too if anyone would like. You (exploiters) can save at least some face by admitting you and your clan used exploits. But you won't.

TL;DR: Math says they were lying. Math also says they were cheating. Logic dictates they should be barred from participation and/or banned.

I'm not sorry.

DE, please ban those who exploited, or at least do not allow them to participate in the event. Thanks.

Hi. My clan is on the list because i fired a round into the core and that one shot would not stop doing damage 100 times per second.

We did not extend the timer.

EDIT: We weren't even aware that you can extend the timer nor are we interested in spending forever in there.

Edited by KI7KO

Alright, time for some math, Tenno! Today we're going to figure out the theoretical maximum damage of 4 Archwings using Imperator and Elytron, and compare this figure and see if it is greater or less than 3 billion!

it's way less

(please do not defend exploiters)

Some notes before we begin:

-The cores and nodes are not armored

-You cannot crit the cores or nodes

-You cannot status proc the cores or nodes

Imperator:

Base Damage:40 (16 impact, 14 puncture, 10 slash)

Max damage loadout, no crit or status mods(4 forma)here, is 530 damage per shot WITH crit, but since you can't crit the core, damage per shot is ~483, factoring in 30% multishot. The fire rate is just under 25 rounds a second, so we'll round up

483x25=DPS (damage per second)

DPS(Imperator)=12,075

Stopped reading after that. Imperator is not the only weapon in the game. Why don't you count all theese numbers for melee then. You took whatever random data you liked and used it for something you think is a conclusion.

Edited by mipmiopin

Stopped reading after that. Imperator is not the only weapon in the game. Why don't you count all theese numbers for melee then. You took whatever random data you liked and used it for something you think is a conclusion.

see below.

-mega snip-

I am aware that there are higher DPS Archwing combos. I will do the math for those too if anyone would like.

-snip-

Reading entire posts is usually a good thing to do before making statements like that. The end result was 117million theoretical possible damage. That is over 25x less than what Ten Tenno claimed was a legitimate score of 3 billion. Name an Archwing weapon that can do 25x more sustained DPS than Imperator, and then get back to me.

Edited by DrMeowmix

Not everyone has all the archwing weapons. The fact that he even used the Elytron for his math is nice to even try and math out to the "STUPID" number. This was a good general equation that rounds out to the general playerbase weapons, and if you don't like it, don't attack him for doing the math anyways.

After 15.8.1: "Eyes Of Blight" leaderboard haven't been updated with the results of our team (229 millions):

giDIv5e.jpg

One: theres no way to prove with just that pic it was done after 15.8.1

One and a half: why is so much cropped out of the screen?

Two: I hope your barred from competing until a review is done of your supposed scores.

Edited by reltats

I don't think it's fair to be this hostile towards them. It may have been an exploit but exploits are hard to find, and for that they should be at least realized as a form of "tester" -- finding the bugs, and having them fixed. I do not feel like they should be considered "cheaters." Just people who found their own way to succeed. So let's not have such extreme hate towards them, and give them their own respect.

Your lovely score got deleted on purpose.

Explain please.

One: theres no way to prove with just that pic it was done after 15.8.1

Two: I hope your barred from competing until a review is done of your supposed scores.

1. I've send a ticket with my EE.log to support to prove the result. Just wanted to pay more attention to this issue.

2. Check p.1

see below.

Reading entire posts is usually a good thing to do before making statements like that. The end result was 117million theoretical possible damage. That is over 25x less than what Ten Tenno claimed was a legitimate score of 3 billion. Name an Archwing weapon that can do 25x more sustained DPS than Imperator, and then get back to me.

and that "snip" is unconfirmed speculation. Building the wall of conclusions from the first unconfirmed fackt brick is silly. Just like a Witch-hunt being started only cause some silly dude saw something. Something he could not understand within first minute. 

Edited by mipmiopin

To the mob with pitchforks and torches:
just stop it. you arent better than those "cheaters". You cant prove anything you are just pointing fingers. Which is why they arent guilty.

And why should DE ban ppl who are somehow improving the game?

After 15.8.1: "Eyes Of Blight" leaderboard haven't been updated with the results of our team (229 millions):

giDIv5e.jpg

what you need for scores like this:

1. tons of energy cakes

2. elytron

3. a macro that spams the 3rd ability and energy cakes

4. a good internet connection and even better PCs

you guys should tell the community your secret. i mean, it doesnt matter how hard you try to "defend" your "legit" score. you are still using an exploit and you know it.

the fact that elytron's 3rd ability has no delay or the fact that it s stacking breaks the game(the event).

Edit: actually the abilty doesnt really matter. 3 out 4 elytron abilities are more or less spammable.

Edited by -ExT-Fraank

and that "snip" is unconfirmed speculation. Building the wall of conclusions from the first unconfirmed fack brick is silly. Just like a Witch-hunt being started only cause some silly dude saw something. Something he could not understand within first minute. 

If you had read the whole thing, you would see that said "speculation" was purposefully slanted in favor of trying to achieve a 3 billion personal best. Even with the many generous allowances I gave (for example 120 goddamn nukes hitting the core with x16 multiplier), it still fell very, VERY short.

Your refusal to acknowledge my point or to check my math is not my problem.

Let's go with 8 thumpers per squadmate, so 32 total

54,000x32=TTD(total Thumper damage)

TTD=1,728,000

And this is where you get it wrong.

Large Energy Refill, all 200 of them on a mission. And 200 Medium Refills

You can start spawning them before you start 30 seconds timer.

There were nothing outside of Warframe that caused 2kkk points, time was going slower after a some amount of power uses even on good PC.

I am glad it got fixed.

And this event is still benefits from spamming powers and using all energy refills you have, hope this will get fixed. Powers should not damage core.

WARBREED was aware of the exploit from almost the moment it was discovered, and we made a group decision not to utilize it because we figured it would be unfair (even if there wasn't an active decision to punish those who utilized it). So, we chose not to exploit the system, and now those who did are the ones being "honored". I trust DE's judgement in most things, but I must admit, it feels a bit unjust that those who did not make a decision to uphold the spirit of the competition are the ones being rewarded. 

And this is where you get it wrong.

Large Energy Refill, all 200 of them on a mission. And 200 Medium Refills

You can start spawning them before you start 30 seconds timer.

And this is where you get it wrong

The restores pulse at a set rate, after roughly 15 are down your first placed will disappear, not to the amount of time it takes to place. You are supposed to only have a 30 second window. doesn't matter if you take the full 200, you'll only get the effect of at most 30. being generous. which would severally lower DPS. If we add 50-100 million more to his calculations the amount of damage that was dealt is still far far too high

Edited by reltats

To the mob with pitchforks and torches:

just stop it. you arent better than those "cheaters". You cant prove anything you are just pointing fingers. Which is why they arent guilty.

And why should DE ban ppl who are somehow improving the game?

what you need for scores like this:

1. tons of energy cakes

2. elytron

3. a macro that spams the 3rd ability and energy cakes

4. a good internet connection and even better PCs

you guys should tell the community your secret. i mean, it doesnt matter how hard you try to "defend" your "legit" score. you are still using an exploit and you know it.

the fact that elytron's 3rd ability has no delay or the fact that it s stacking breaks the game(the event).

Edit: actually the abilty doesnt really matter. 3 out 4 elytron abilities are more or less spammable.

Did you take a look into the ghost clan scoreboard?

Rank 5 to 10 under 10 mio points. Then

and

Yeah. The last number is totally not suspicious at all.

We can't prove they cheated (using exploits IS cheating) because WE can't look into their games but what is neccessary to get 2 billion points?