Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

I have a low end PC, so my loading time takes forever, and this is normal.

The annoying thing is that I always start high level Balor Fomorian mission as bleeding (if not already dead at all), which is not cool, expecially if I stumble in a party of A******s who do not revive teammates.

I would prefere an even longer loading if my character spawned when I am able to control it, instead of watching my Liset in space while my Warframe is helplessly kicked in the face by every enemy.

Just sayin'.

DE - i enjoy hard missions and challenges - in particular any new enemy kind... but this - Nullifier is just... BAD. I hope the devs reconsider their abilities, because is a bit too much.

First - i know you don't give a crap about your lore, but this was one of the things that attached me to the game for so long (around 700+ hours) and make me continue playing. I even buy and play - Dark sector - which make me to return to Excalibur and slash some grineer with Glaive.. :) :D But you really manage to mess with anything. Is not enough that Stalker can cast his Dispel ability (and any of his abilities) indefinitely - like has 1k energy, and shred almost all abilities of us, but now the Corpus has their own units that block ALL of our powers. Come on... this is... bad. Bland. Obviously - you make it for some gameplay-balance-sake - but it looks like patch to the world and bad as a gameplay.

Second - is great that the factions have unique style and ways to manage war and combat. I love how corpus relay on synergy with machines and osprays - but Nullifiers... is too much. AND now in Void. Why? Because was too easy? Well, yes - will be too easy, when you play 300 hours + and develop your warframe. You deserve to be easy at least for 20 min. - because you earn it.

And not to mention how is this tones of bonuses good for balance:
Nullifier:
+ Shield soldiers around pretty good Aoe (no dmg travel through the shield);

+ No warframe ability can dmg or affect the shield (and this units inside);

+ When your warframe enters (or the field connect with warframe ability (like snowglobe)) - all warframe effects and bonuses from abilities are down or dispelled (like the snowglobe);

+ Don't block friendly abilities (aka Eximus);

+ The unit is pretty fast and mobile;

+ Decent damage and can shot you from afar (sniper);

+ Shield don't take crit dmg.

maybe some cons:

- In general, weak unit... but around lvl 50 is pretty though (as anything else);

- Not so fast (but still, fast enough, sometimes to run from your melee combo);

- Shield getting smaller when taking dmg (but has pretty good health on lvl 50+);

- Walk (i guess will be more horrible if it was flying and i'm hoping to not give some bad idea to Scott);

So, yeah - i'm not whining on empty table [ :D]. When Frost Eximus + 2 Nullifiers stack together is great fun to play Defence, or Survival [sarcastic]. And i feel my godlike warframe like a crappy toy. If this is the desire of the DE team - then it is ok. They want me to feel like crap - i don't. We move in different directions. But i hope is not that case - because DE team show so much good attention for the players. I remember the game for long (around update 7) and i wish continue playing... but the way this game challenges goes... i don't think i will follow.

P.S.: sorry for bad english and long post;

Edited by Ianrama

DE - i enjoy hard missions and challenges - in particular any new enemy kind... but this - Nullifier is just... BAD. I hope the devs reconsider their abilities, because is a bit too much.

First - i know you don't give a crap about your lore, but this was one of the things that attached me to the game for so long (around 700+ hours) and make me continue playing. I even buy and play - Dark sector - which make me to return to Excalibur and slash some grineer with Glaive.. :) :D But you really manage to mess with anything. Is not enough that Stalker can cast his Dispel ability (and any of his abilities) indefinitely - like has 1k energy, and shred almost all abilities of us, but now the Corpus has their own units that block ALL of our powers. Come on... this is... bad. Bland. Obviously - you make it for some gameplay-balance-sake - but it looks like patch to the world and bad as a gameplay.

Second - is great that the factions have unique style and ways to manage war and combat. I love how corpus relay on synergy with machines and osprays - but Nullifiers... is too much. AND now in Void. Why? Because was too easy? Well, yes - will be too easy, when you play 300 hours + and develop your warframe. You deserve to be easy at least for 20 min. - because you earn it.

And not to mention how is this tones of bonuses good for balance:

Nullifier:

+ Shield soldiers around pretty good Aoe (no dmg travel through the shield);

+ No warframe ability can dmg or affect the shield (and this units inside);

+ When your warframe enters (or the field connect with warframe ability (like snowglobe)) - all warframe effects and bonuses from abilities are down or dispelled (like the snowglobe);

+ Don't block friendly abilities (aka Eximus);

+ The unit is pretty fast and mobile;

+ Decent damage and can shot you from afar (sniper);

+ Shield don't take crit dmg.

maybe some cons:

- In general, weak unit... but around lvl 50 is pretty though (as anything else);

- Not so fast (but still, fast enough, sometimes to run from your melee combo);

- Shield getting smaller when taking dmg (but has pretty good health on lvl 50+);

- Walk (i guess will be more horrible if it was flying and i'm hoping to not give some bad idea to Scott);

So, yeah - i'm not whining on empty table [ :D]. When Frost Eximus + 2 Nullifiers stack together is great fun to play Defence, or Survival [sarcastic]. And i feel my godlike warframe like a crappy toy. If this is the desire of the DE team - then it is ok. They want me to feel like crap - i don't. We move in different directions. But i hope is not that case - because DE team show so much good attention for the players. I remember the game for long (around update 7) and i wish continue playing... but the way this game challenges goes... i don't think i will follow.

P.S.: sorry for bad english and long post;

I actually like the Nullifier, and just shoot its shield down and then shoot it in the face, it's not hard :P

"Pop dat bubble! Shoot inside!"

"Slide in the bubble! Slice inside!"

1st way to kill it recommended since it's fun and less dangerous xD

I actually like the Nullifier, and just shoot its shield down and then shoot it in the face, it's not hard :P

seriously guys? i never think of that... and on what time in Tower 4 Survival you do that and survive?

specially:

- "Pop dat bubble! Shoot inside!" - when there is just one Frost eximus to cover the bubble - do it, tenno! - shoot all ur clips at the snowglobe. Very wise.

and

- "Slide in the bubble! Slice inside!" - when there are 3 Nullifiers + 2 Frost Eximus in the group...  good luck with that.

If you read carefully - i don't say they are difficult to kill alone. On later waves they become overwhelming. As spawn rate and like synergy with other units.

ALSO is stupid to have total dispel on our powers. Is just toooo much. Like to find how to block demigods powers and to mass produce it (and no one from this "gods" to notice or do something against them). Come on, tenno - this is generally, more bigger threats than Balorian Fomorians. Imagine what can Corpus do with such generators? All ships and bases totaly protected against our powers... is just one step from that. And we were not even prepared for this - new update and new units. Take them as holiday presents... Wait, what?! Thanks, DE.

What is the deal with this over-the-top push for physics based rendering? Transparent surfaces are no longer transparent, they look like mirrors made out of plastic and painted with water colors... and this "shiny metallic surface" on freaking everything is horrendous. Infested tissue is not breathing metal (eris tilesets)! And to top it all off we now have this stupid, STUPID, looking white waxxy glaze over EVERYthing that uses said effects. Prime objects now look super trashy. What is the point of having animated water and frozen tenno and such if the glass covering them is no longer see through? This catering to cardboard boxes and toaster ovens is going way too far. At least give us the option to toggle this crap on or off. Game looks a lot worse than it did 6 months ago. It all started with the Glaxion getting that stupid wax coating, and then it just escalated from there to freaking everything. I don't even use the soma anymore because of the stupid "chromed" look to it. You can't color it how you want because no matter what it looks like absolute trash. Same applies to virtually every metal barrelled weapon (Tiberon is another good example of this nonsense). Corpus weapons for example look super low-resolution because of this same effect. What is the point of having color pickers if all colors not white or black look like total trash on these surfaces? Stop it already! Since this hotfix the festive syandana now has shiny cloth and waxy highlights... it looked great before, now not so much... /flail

Edited by GMSantasHelper

Connectivity stuff didnt help the not being able to join games.

Because of that i am probably not going to be able to get the extra bonus from all the ships because i have to host and my comp sucks and the mission is all laggy and i have no idea where enemies are and so on.

try to "just shoot its shield down" on T4 survival/defense when you have 3-4 of them at the same time plus few dozens of other mobs.

Also issues with nullifiers and sniper rifles/bows still exist. In one of the last updates devs said that nullifier's shield now affected by actual damage instead of hit count, but in reality i still need to place 6-7 hits with Vectis (1500+ alpha dmg not counting miltishot and crit) which is just nonsensical as you will surely get raped during that time, so i have to switch to Gammacor just as before the update

DE, Take time and fix the server issues properly, Nobody wants stupid hot fixes. Users already tied of this error and bugs on this holiday season rather than enjoying the game...

Pls don't repeat it.

So I just have to add my 2 cents into this. You realize the game is not HOSTED ON SERVERS right?? People host the game on their own computers, therefore gameplay is impeded by their and your HARDWARE! My clan had all of these problems roughly 50 of us give or take at one time or another and we have ceased to have any trouble playing with one another at all. 

Yes in order to fix most of your issues it will require that you do some work. Sorry but DE cannot manually change your router settings and the router settings of people you play with.

If you want a  little less frustration here you go, https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/370248-to-anyone-with-connection-issues/#entry4094907

However keep in mind you cannot help that others are not willing to put in a little work to play with you.

This has worked for ALL of my clan mates regardless of the whole strict NAT crap that their ISPs fed them saying it would not work.

Connectivity stuff didnt help the not being able to join games.

Because of that i am probably not going to be able to get the extra bonus from all the ships because i have to host and my comp sucks and the mission is all laggy and i have no idea where enemies are and so on.

The connectivity stuff they referred to is your account look up. Your connection to other people computers is completely at the mercy of your router/modem and their router/modem. DE does not have game servers like you must think. The way the game is run is by other people or your PC. If you have any experience with personal minecraft servers, Terraria, or possibly Space engineers you know that it is a hardware setup thing on the user end not the producers end. Look here to fix YOUR problems. Can't say for sure the people you play with will give a crap to fix their problems(or if they will even admit to having a problem) https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/370248-to-anyone-with-connection-issues/#entry4094907

seriously guys? i never think of that... and on what time in Tower 4 Survival you do that and survive?

specially:

- "Pop dat bubble! Shoot inside!" - when there is just one Frost eximus to cover the bubble - do it, tenno! - shoot all ur clips at the snowglobe. Very wise.

and

- "Slide in the bubble! Slice inside!" - when there are 3 Nullifiers + 2 Frost Eximus in the group...  good luck with that.

If you read carefully - i don't say they are difficult to kill alone. On later waves they become overwhelming. As spawn rate and like synergy with other units.

ALSO is stupid to have total dispel on our powers. Is just toooo much. Like to find how to block demigods powers and to mass produce it (and no one from this "gods" to notice or do something against them). Come on, tenno - this is generally, more bigger threats than Balorian Fomorians. Imagine what can Corpus do with such generators? All ships and bases totaly protected against our powers... is just one step from that. And we were not even prepared for this - new update and new units. Take them as holiday presents... Wait, what?! Thanks, DE.

The core idea of Nullifiers is not bad, but Ianrama is right when he says they are ridiculously overwhelming at high levels. In my opinion, a simple solution would be making our Tenno skills castable while INSIDE their bubble (with or without the dispel effect when you enter, that's not very important). I feel they would be much more balanced this way while remaining challenging opponents. It would also create several new opportunities to be creative in the encounters against this particular enemy, not just "spray bulletts onto the shield until he dies" or "slide in the bubble and pray to kill him before his friends rape me".

Edited by Eymerich

Nice event, just that the game is pretty unplayable, doubt I'll make it to 15 points because it crashes and blackscreens because of memory leaks(???) all the time. Which is a programming error on your end.

Thx thou.

Lol, still last post on this, guess CTRL+ALT+DEL-frame just died over the past week. Btw, just wanted to do the even archwing exterminate to meet another blk screen, task managerd the viral process of doom. Warframe is UNPLAYABLE with the newest driver on my GPU (AMD Radeon HD 5800 crossfired).

But then again it's freaking saturnalia, one of the times of fail. So it's ok xD Merry Sat-analia.

Edited by scavenge

Crashed to desktop twice today already.  Been crashing a lot lately.  Some tilesets like Jupiter, I'll get massive graphics lag spikes where it really feels like my whole machine grinds to a halt while it loads a big tile or something.  NO idea what's really going on, but I'll approach a door to a new tile and before it opens, the massive lag spike hits and I'm not sure if it's a crash or not until it unfreezes ten seconds later.