Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

There appears to be a bit of a bug on my end, not sure if anyone else has it.

When I clear a mission, and decide to bring the Navigation screen up again, Navigation automatically zooms in to the last mission I completed without having to click on anything.

Okay so from what I gather the lag timer was only half of the strategy involved in the high scoring exploit/glitch.  Although, the users of this have made an argument that this isn't an exploit but rather that the lag portion that led to the exploit part was an indirect and unintended result of their strategy.

The strategy that is apparently spamming Energy Restores and Elytron's Thumper ability to damage the core.  

There was also a question of whether macros being used to achieve abnormal energy restore deployment and ability activation rates counts as an exploit.

Idk what thread these should go in. Bugs I noticed:

- helios STILL sometimes wastes scanner charges on things that have a complete entry. I don't mind it scanning crates but I mind when the crates' entries have 40/20 scans and I wasted money

- The Liset colors are still default white for all ships except mine in the loading screens (thought I can see them moving as if piloted by the other players the custom colors don't show)

- in excav missions, if I pick a cell up with melee equipped I am automatically switched to secondary. If I insert the cell into an excav/scanner while melee is equipped I get switched to primary, and if I attempt to melee then my melee weapon is absent until I switch to it and it resets. It's very confusing and quite inconvenient

- when I log in if the foundry is idle it won't have the correct position of the two prongs until I go into a mission and come back

- sometimes the sentinel pet only shows its customizations and attachments after I activate the arsenal; before that it's th default colors/model

Edited by LordPreda