Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

WE need to sell Nav Segments........ i have 273 Nav Seg, what to do with them?

You craft orokin derelict keys with them, used in the extremely valuable Vault Runs. Check the wiki for their usage. 

To anyone complaining about nullifiers, git gud. I regularly do T4 survivals and they never give us trouble, for we can pop their bubbles in a second or so. If you're so bad at aiming you can't hit that gigantic golden bubble, then you should reconsider playing an online shooter.

You craft orokin derelict keys with them, used in the extremely valuable Vault Runs. Check the wiki for their usage. 

To anyone complaining about nullifiers, git gud. I regularly do T4 survivals and they never give us trouble, for we can pop their bubbles in a second or so. If you're so bad at aiming you can't hit that gigantic golden bubble, then you should reconsider playing an online shooter.

Excuse me but without carrying a Bullet Hose (Boltor Prime/Soma Prime) you cannot pop the hose in a second or so. The nullifiers are a direct affront to anyone that wants to focus on a Sniper/accurate loadout over a rapid fire rate loadout. Even a Maxed out Vectis still takes approximately 6 shots and so it is a full 6 seconds of being raped by that overpowered Lanka they carry. It is not a case of get gud as you so eloquently stated.

Those nav segments are for planets to unlock them. Nav coords are for Orokin derelict.

Oh look, a person who doesn't know what they are talking about. In both cases you are wrong. Nav Segments aren't used for anything craft-wise. Nullifiers are only easy if you are carrying around a bullet hose; some people like one or two of the dozens and dozens of other weapons.

Srew all the updates that  give shiny new toys  FIX THE CRASHING every time there is a update more crash bugs  get them fixed before anything else  please.. everyday same thing with game get a few runs in and then game freeze and have to alt+tab stop processes and restart it is the only game this happens to me in   

Srew all the updates that  give shiny new toys  FIX THE CRASHING every time there is a update more crash bugs  get them fixed before anything else  please.. everyday same thing with game get a few runs in and then game freeze and have to alt+tab stop processes and restart it is the only game this happens to me in   

Totaly. Events and all are nice, but if you don't get to finish them because of bugs, then FAILBOAT.

So, recently an email was sent out giving out the Vay Hek key blueprint. Is there something new with him or is this more just legitimatizing him within current events? Or is it giving newer players awareness of him?

Actually, seems almost like a glitch since it refers to the Tethra Doom event.

Edited by MartinVole

Really Developpers team are just big idiots because do Christmas event where players can't participate its really stupid (impossible found isotop).

After 1h passed to read patch note and official forum alway no solution.

Developpers team not understand one thing : players come here for play not for lost time to search in much web page during 1 h and more.

Hotfix 15.8.1

Hardware: 

- Improved hardware for better connectivity and stability. 

Fixes: 

- Fixed "Fomorian Integrity" failing to update in UI once health falls below 10% (its actual health was still tracking correctly however!). 

- Reduced server load when Operation missions appear or are completed. 

Fixed issues with low-end PC's using incorrect timing for Eyes of Blight.

Nice , thats good to know , but , can you fix that issue with session conectivity please? , since Mesa update every time i try to join ANY  session , im geting host conection loss , but i can host normaly , net got no problems after tests ive done , my pc was and still runing warframe normaly ( exept for some loading screens ) , changed all the net cables and conections to work at Nominal levels , and still im just not able to conect to any session thats not created by me , wich also means that i just cant do public events/missions/chalanges/join dojo/and in general have funn with friends with out geting problems from that issue , im not sure if im the only one , maybe more players /users got the same sort of issue ,. i dont know ..... anyway , Warframe is an amazing game that got a lot of potential , my fav till now to be honest , and realy i would like to see some conection stability at some point , good luck have funn Ninjas !!

Really Developpers team are just big idiots because do Christmas event where players can't participate its really stupid (impossible found isotop).

Developpers team not understand one thing : players come here for play not for lost time to search in much web page during 1 h and more.

Just do interception/defense/excavation on the same planet where a Balor Fomorian is, get a lot of isotope easy. It isn't hard. They just will not in Archwing missions, only on regular ground missions.

Edited by MartinVole

Humm and how know where is Balor Fomorian.

Really this game become stupid, only Arenanet NC Soft with Guild Wars 2 make event where players can't know what do and lost players, this video game survive only with marketing and recruit always new players who leave after 1 month.

Now, WARFRAME do same thing :(

Edited by VPsyke

Please fix the ammo issue DEs, it's getting really annoying. When I pick up rifle ammo it just says "Rifel Ammo" and doesn't have any number to specify how much I've picked up. And actually, I didn't pick up any ammo. Other times, the ammo just just stays on the floor and you can't collect it. It disappears over time. Please attend to this because it drastically effects my gameplay in many void missions.

Humm and how know where is Balor Fomorian.

Really this game become stupid, only Arenanet NC Soft with Guild Wars 2 make event where players can't know what do and lost players, this video game survive only with marketing and recruit always new players who leave after 1 month.

Now, WARFRAME do same thing :(

Balor Fomorian IS the event.

Please, write out your sentences better, I feel the cancer coming on.

You can find them anywhere, even on the Orokin Void. Plus, there's an upgrade right now that doubles the material drop rate, I don't see how you can't be getting anything.

Animators cannot animate away connections issues.

Sound Artists cannot adjust the bass/treble of sounds and thus eliminate connection issues.

Visual Artists cannot draw away (ha! a pun!) the bugs either.

Content editors/writers cannot story away connections bugs.

So for them to stop releasing new stuff would require they either :

Have those people come in and get paid for doing nothing

Lay off those people until you are satisfied with the game's bugs.

Note either one would also cause a loss of players due to lack of new content.

Just do interception/defense/excavation on the same planet where a Balor Fomorian is, get a lot of isotope easy. It isn't hard. They just will not in Archwing missions, only on regular ground missions.

Survival as well, and excavations also get you cryotic (if you need it) for the keys.

Hi! I have a major problem. Me and my friend cant join at the Clan Dojo at the same time, because one of our "Evolution Engine" gets unresponsable and we have to restart our PC. Only one member of the clan can be in the Dojo, the game won't let the other ones join. PLS Help us, cause we spend a lot of time and resources on the clan and now members are leaving the clan because this BUG!!!

Edited by reREptiLE

can i know why i cant seem to accept invites?i can join ongoing games but i cant join invites?i m using wifi.

didnt have such problem before the dramatic updates(2 major  update ago,U14?) and i cant remember if it happen in the previous major update(u15?).
and i also have another problem which i made a thread...about archwing....is it even possible to uninstall everything and reinstalling?becos im using it thru steam,not stand alone....(i read somewhere that steam only allow download of same game once?or did i have wrong info?)

Edited by ShinobiCode