[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 15.8.1

bonsoir, alors voila y a un probleme avec la mise a jours, j'ai offert a un ami un booster de credit et quand il ouvre le paquet warframe plante. est ce normale ???? 

cordialement 

same with abaddon on europa, i got a daily mission from syndicate and it was a spy. and... i got stuck in loading screen forever eventho the loading was completed, retried .... like 9 times, but still getting the same results.. *i'm still trying at this moment*....

Until now, it's still bugged along with Valac and Armaros. I'm hoping for a fix within this month. I can't finish europa and advance to other planets with this happening.

Edited by Exsys101

Ammo drops for Rifle are BROKEN! Yes I checked my ammo indicator and no they are not working properly like 50% of the time or more. In addition Rifle ammo drops you try to pick up via ammo mutation for like say a shotgun are not working properly either.

• Upvote 2

you can play the game w/o steam? if so is it better that way?

My aging laptop has a much easier time running this game without Steam. Load times are severely reduced - no lag - much fewer dropped games.

My Warframe isnt Patching the right way it tells me always there were damaged datas that were downloaded ... what should i do to fix this problem?

Do i need Steam now? Please Answer as fast as you can :D

Edited by Glandring

My Warframe isnt Patching the right way it tells me always there were damaged datas that were downloaded ... what should i do to fix this problem?

Do i need Steam now? Please Answer as fast as you can :D

Maybe try either verifying and/or optimising in the settings menu in the launcher. The option to verify/optimise is under the gear icon in the launcher.

I propose that for the next update, Dubstep be added to Banshee's Sound Quake Ult Ability.  End of story.

I propose that for the next update, Dubstep be added to Banshee's Sound Quake Ult Ability.  End of story.

:D

DE still on vacation??

Its Sunday, so yes they are still out of office, (mostly since there have been images on vine of Steve showing off some new cloth physics code on Mesa). They should be back (all of them) on Monday.

• Upvote 1