Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma Blueprints Missing

L0G4N277

Thank you both. Both of you made good points. I know that BPs no longer go away after you build something they just stay in your perma int.

If I could I would give you mine. I have like 20 BP and more than that already built.

There was 2 if not 3 last week for PC.

Casual PC Scrub

Console Master Race!

Crapbox runs on AMD = No PhysX = AMD

PSnoor runs on AMD  = No PhysX = AMD

Nvidia = PhysX = The way its meant to be played.

For  $299.99 - $399.99 you get everything that my laptop from six years ago can do. They call them next Gen consoles yet the tech in side is six years old. Lets take BF4 for example on PS4 you can play the game on Low with 59 FPS in 1080p. Now the same game (BF4) on PC you can play it on ultra with eye-popping 3D and 60 - 200 FPS. not to meantion the fact that eyefinity or nvidia surround you can play the game with three montiors that allow you to see the rest of the game..... you parts you can't see with a TV. We can also play it in 4K. Which if you don't know by now niether the crapbox or PS4 support. Before you say something about the cost of PC gaming know this... For $100.00 more you can get a RIG that will play BF4 and other Graphic intense games @ 60FPS in 1080P with Nvidia PhysX Like this game and Planetside 2. Oh and thanks to our favorite game retailer Steam we get games at up to 99% off the normal price even day one releases. I just bought the Far Cry franchise (far cry 4 included) for $69.99. Comes with all the DLCs for all the games. So when your about to drive to your local gamestop don't forget the cost of gas, air in your tires, tires, oil, brake fliud, brakes, plugs and wires, car battery, head and teal lights when factoring in how much that new game cost you. And before you say "well I don't have to worry about that stuff other than gas". You never know when one of those is going to go out on you while on the way to buy that new game. 

Futher more susan you have to factor in the cost of PSN sub. or crapBox Sub. along with the cost your internet.

WE "PC Scrubs" as you called us don't have to worry with the cost of such things like driving to gamestop (the possible car F-up and gas) paying PSN subs or Crapbox subs. No we just buy the game, download it and enjoy. The most we pay for is the PC that won't go out of date until the PS6 releases and our internet. Oh did I already meantion that we pay less for all games... I DID GOOD>>>>>> MASTER RACE = PC =  CHEAPER GAMING FOR LIFE THUS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>MASTER RACE FOR LIFE!!!!

Nvidia PhysX effects.

Only the latest updates.

+60 frames per second.

We won.

AMAN BROTHER POURD TO HAVE YOU IN THE FAMILY OF THE MASTER RACE!!

hahahahahhaahahha Console Mater Race as if

PC is and will continue to be the MASTER RACE :P 

AMAN BROTHER POURD TO HAVE YOU IN THE FAMILY OF THE MASTER RACE!!

Casual PC Scrub

Console Master Race!

After reading your post again I realised I was trolled. Nice one bro...

Glad to know your on our side... But If there is any Console kiddies(or adults) reading this thread you should switch for all the above reasons and many many more.

Forma blueprints will drop frequently from void survivals at T2, T3 and T4.

Run them frequently enough and you will end up with a few hundred and wish you could trade them in for ducats!

Hey man thank you! I have a ton of void keys T2 - T4. Only problem is find players to run them with me. Players that aren't new to the game or have a frame that is maxed out yet!

When did the console war start?

Just to point this out, a true gamer would have both a console and a pc. You know, because they both have games, games you want to play...like gamers do...

Why buy a console at all? Truth is you can port any game from console over to PC and play it... So if it says only on crapbox its a lie!

HMU in-game i'll help ya kill some Corrupted skoom

I'll keep you in mind. I have already done a T4 Defense. My team made it to Wave 45 before we backed out... That Sh!t was rough. But I came out with two Forma BPs, 26 Argon Crystals, 200+ mods (some I  have never seen before) And more Void keys and prime BPs than I care to talk about......