Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic] Lotus In Bloom (Invite Only)

Temperance000

"You looked scared," Zokah answered simply, "and we shouldn't make a bad first impression on our commanding officer. You're doing better already, it seems." She did a quick half-turn to check who walked up behind them; a quiet trinity, who greeted them only with a nod. "Hey there," Zokah acknowledged the newcomer, leaving it open if the Trinity wanted to further introduce herself, or not.

As the group arrived at the central hall, she noticed the Nekros leave to find a table. Zokah, for her part, stayed with the group for now; it seemed prudent to better know her future acquaintances and allies. She stepped forward as the group slowed down, approaching the two stalker lookalikes.

"Hey, you're Jinx and Arthur?" she gave a short bow, "I couldn't help but overhear. I go by Zokah," she gestured to the Valkyr beside her, "and this is Lusith. Mind sharing why you'd come along on this little adventure? I find it curious that those who don't usually do the Lotus' bidding would choose to join something like this." She tilted her head somewhat, and set a hand on her hip. "Unless, of course, I have you figured wrong, and you just love to do what she asks."

"Greetings, honored tenno, you guys get pretty banged up in the field, so I'll most likely be the one you come to see when you're hurt, I'm Annabelle, by the way, but if it's easier, you can call me Anna." She said, weaving her fingers together to let them hang in front of her.

They both nodded to the Nekros as a form of acknowledgment when he left. Jinx couldn't help but feel Dalimir's tension as the Saryn mentioned she was a loyal Lotus operative. But she shrugged it off, she was used to occasionally work with those.

What did caught both her and Arthur off guard though was when the Saryn came up and spoke to them as they were about to take a seat. The way she assumed that they weren't Lotus loyalists themselves was discomforting as they hadn't even mentioned anything about their alignment. So did she know who they were based on their names?.

Jinx and Arthur slowly turned their helmeted heads towards the Saryn. Jinx mind brushed against the Saryn's own to better read her reactions without actually going into her head while Arthur said "And what exactly do you know about us to come to that conclusion? How can you be so sure we don't usually do the Lotus's bidding? And was that last part an insult from you Saryn?" He spoke in a low almost monotone voice in a manner similar to their Nekros known as Munin. 

Lancelot was still busy with his game, but when he looked up,He spotted two Tenno with stalker like gear and weapons as well as their armour in a similar colouration to that nightmare's own Warframe. it brought back flashbacks of a time when he was targeted by the Stalker. Flashbacks that were not pleasant in any way, shape, or fashion!

He shouted "AGH! STALKER! TWO OF THEM!" and quickly fumbled for his Tiberion, clocked it and pointed it at Arthur and Jinx shaking, frightened hands "DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!"

Edited by Drakeardian

Upon hearing Lancelot yell about stalkers, Annabelle seemed to flow fluidly in front of Lancelot, placing a hand on his gun and looking at him with a kind face,

"It's okay, they wouldn't be allowed on the ship if they were actual stalkers, besides, there's only one stalker, and he doesn't appear on the relays... You have nothing to fear." She said soothingly, a blessing channeling through her hand to calm Lancelot, it wouldn't heal him, unless he had any wounds, but it would likely feel like a cool feeling spreading through him.

The drones had been roaming the Relay for some time now, and Ancilla had made tweaks to their search patterns to allow her better coverage.  As such, it did not take her long to find the new arrivals.  

Two small grey Ospreys drifted down before Setebos and Hallmar, each projecting Ancilla's cubical blue avatar and addressing them in the Cephalon's warm voice.

"Ah, more volunteers for the mission!  Welcome, Tenno.  I am Ancilla, Tertiary Cephalon of the Manifold.  If you will follow this proxy, it will guide you to the appropriate airlock, where Secondary Cephalon Praetor will assist you."

The drones turned and floated off, while elsewhere on the Relay,  Ancilla's dozens of identical proxies began to make their final rounds.

Hallmar followed the Ospreys, all too familiar with their use among the Corpus and their security. He wouldn't dare fall behind, eager to see the Manifold and other volunteers whom would be on the trip into the unknown. Quite the trip to take, away from familiarity and danger that the Origin System had and still has, if that was something to look forward to was rather unknown to Hallmar himself, he could only hope the relays along with the system itself remained as they were when they left, or were better when they got back. Well, if they ever return, that is. The Tenno would continue to be preoccupied with his questioning and curiosity within his head while following the drone.

They both nodded to the Nekros as a form of acknowledgment when he left. Jinx couldn't help but feel Dalimir's tension as the Saryn mentioned she was a loyal Lotus operative. But she shrugged it off, she was used to occasionally work with those.

What did caught both her and Arthur off guard though was when the Saryn came up and spoke to them as they were about to take a seat. The way she assumed that they weren't Lotus loyalists themselves was discomforting as they hadn't even mentioned anything about their alignment. So did she know who they were based on their names?.

Jinx and Arthur slowly turned their helmeted heads towards the Saryn. Jinx mind brushed against the Saryn's own to better read her reactions without actually going into her head while Arthur said "And what exactly do you know about us to come to that conclusion? How can you be so sure we don't usually do the Lotus's bidding? And was that last part an insult from you Saryn?" He spoke in a low almost monotone voice in a manner similar to their Nekros known as Munin. 

"Greetings, honored tenno, you guys get pretty banged up in the field, so I'll most likely be the one you come to see when you're hurt, I'm Annabelle, by the way, but if it's easier, you can call me Anna." She said, weaving her fingers together to let them hang in front of her.

Lancelot was still busy with his game, but when he looked up,He spotted two Tenno with stalker like gear and weapons as well as their armour in a similar colouration to that nightmare's own Warframe. it brought back flashbacks of a time when he was targeted by the Stalker. Flashbacks that were not pleasant in any way, shape, or fashion!

He shouted "AGH! STALKER! TWO OF THEM!" and quickly fumbled for his Tiberion, clocked it and pointed it at Arthur and Jinx shaking, frightened hands "DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!"

Upon hearing Lancelot yell about stalkers, Annabelle seemed to flow fluidly in front of Lancelot, placing a hand on his gun and looking at him with a kind face,

"It's okay, they wouldn't be allowed on the ship if they were actual stalkers, besides, there's only one stalker, and he doesn't appear on the relays... You have nothing to fear." She said soothingly, a blessing channeling through her hand to calm Lancelot, it wouldn't heal him, unless he had any wounds, but it would likely feel like a cool feeling spreading through him.

Zokah made a dismissive hand gesture, unfazed by Arthur's flurry of questions. "The only thing I know about you, is that I don't know anything about you. I'd certainly have heard of a couple stalker lookalikes if they commonly did the Lotus' bidding, like myself." She puffed herself up a bit, glad her first impression was, once again, accurate. "No need to be so guarded! Ha! I figured you two would be serious, but you could really stand to be less tightly wound."

When the Trinity spoke up, Zokah did a short half-turn to greet her. "Good to have you around, Anna." She gestured towards her own, melee-only armament. "I do tend to get a bit scuffed up, so I hope we get off on the right foot. In fact-" her train of thought was shattered by the shrieking Excalibur, and Zokah's critical scowl was a far less comforting response than Anna's reassurances. "I swear," she muttered, "he better not do that every time he sees you two."

Edited by SnaleKing

"You have to appreciate what an explosive element that can be." Kate spoke up while Abra observed. "If you met someone wearing the colours of a serial killer who targets Tenno, you'd freak out too. Or you could be into that kind of thing."

Lusith was caught between the chatter of multiple voices now, one such voice belonging to Arthur that had made her most nervous, her hands stroking the frills of her syandana once more.

"Maybe I should... Go elsewhere for the time being...?"

Her voice quietly, almost unnoticably spoke.

She awkwardly looked between the two Stalker colored frames, the Saryn, and the Trinity and Excalibur, of which she cringed from the loud voices overlapping.

Edited by WingedCrusade

OOC: Sorry for the late reply, was having something in mind. 

IC: 

Alfrond had been walking around the Relay, nodding to a few Tenno that walked past him as a small sign of respect. His Frost Warframe, one that he obtained right from the start, was not really changed drastically in appearance and colour, save for a grey colour replacing the white, and more blue on the Warframe's other decals, as well as his energy colour, for he liked blue. Reminds him of his first moments when he awoke from the cryopod, and saw himself with a few other Tenno sending him off to a peaceful extraction. 

"That was bliss...", he thought to himself, and replayed that particular memory in his mind, until the voices of some drones cut that short, and shot him back into reality. He then listened to what the drones had to say, and they were calling the final rounds for a mission upon "The Manifold". 

"That shall be interesting.", he smiled to himself, for he had nothing to do for the past Earth month, except for cleaning up a few Grineer patrols on there. So, he went off to the drones, and asked them, "Hello, I've heard you calling for recruitment for something on this "Manifold", right? If so, where is this, and can I join?".

Hallmar followed the Ospreys, all too familiar with their use among the Corpus and their security. He wouldn't dare fall behind, eager to see the Manifold and other volunteers whom would be on the trip into the unknown. Quite the trip to take, away from familiarity and danger that the Origin System had and still has, if that was something to look forward to was rather unknown to Hallmar himself, he could only hope the relays along with the system itself remained as they were when they left, or were better when they got back. Well, if they ever return, that is. The Tenno would continue to be preoccupied with his questioning and curiosity within his head while following the drone.

The drone guiding Hallmar heard Alfrond's query, and turned in place to face him without changing direction.

"Just follow this proxy, Tenno," Ancilla told him.  "It is not far."

The drone continued on its way towards the airlock, where Praetor's Specters were waiting.

Edited by Temperance000

The drones had been roaming the Relay for some time now, and Ancilla had made tweaks to their search patterns to allow her better coverage.  As such, it did not take her long to find the new arrivals.  

Two small grey Ospreys drifted down before Setebos and Hallmar, each projecting Ancilla's cubical blue avatar and addressing them in the Cephalon's warm voice.

"Ah, more volunteers for the mission!  Welcome, Tenno.  I am Ancilla, Tertiary Cephalon of the Manifold.  If you will follow this proxy, it will guide you to the appropriate airlock, where Secondary Cephalon Praetor will assist you."

The drones turned and floated off, while elsewhere on the Relay,  Ancilla's dozens of identical proxies began to make their final rounds.

Setebos kept his aim eye, keeping the osprey in view as he carefully weaved past crowds of Tenno and Tenno sympathizers. Due to his advanced height, keeping the osprey in view wasn't too much of a challenge. It took him a moment before he realized the cephalon, Ancilla, said she was the tertiary cephalon of the Manifold. Three cephalons for one ship seemed like overkill, but then again, this wasn't any ordinary mission. He pushed his thoughts on the mission back into the corners of his mind and just focused on following the osprey, and not to flatten anyone. 

The Relays had been one of the greatest things to ever happen to Khaldun. Civilians and refugees finally had some place to go in a solar system that hated them, and that was good. The Tenno had stopped hiding in the shadows, and shown that they were no longer ninjas in the night but warriors for justice, and that was good. But the libraries had been the biggest draw for him. All the Syndicates - New Loka, Suda, Hexis, Red Veil, whoever - had made massive data contributions to the archives in each Relay, which meant massive amounts of post-Collapse records for a nerd like him to analyze, and that had been enough to get Khaldun to plan out the rest of his life.

He'd set up shop on Strata Relay, where most of the archives were, get some like-minded scholars to work with him, they'd create a compendium of Grineer and Corpus history, and then maybe the Lotus would give him tenure or something. It was perfect for the only history buff in Origin.

When the second Balor had come, he'd spent the better part of his days trying to grab Omega isotopes off of outposts and running missions against the core of the beast. But more often than not his squadmates had barely flown in an Archwing, leaving him to fly alone again and again, barely making a scratch on the core. He'd done archwing runs before, sure, he was excellent at zero-g maneuvering in any context, but Tenno worked best as a squad.

Then whispers started circulating around to "let the relays burn". Soon no-one stopped Balor, even as it drew within kilometers of the station, with civilians and all still on board, desperately hoping for the Tenno to save them, to be the heroes they wanted.

He'd begun hauling briefcases full of data back to an evac ship. There was a small probability that maybe there'd be enough to narrow down into a few volumes, as long as he kept hauling back and forth, even as others crowded him and bumped him in a desparate attempt to get to ships they'd barely used.

There had been some high-ranking Arbiters with eyes on his evac ship. He'd tried to stop them, he really had. They were just too good and took too much glee in hurling his cargo into empty space and leaving him on the platform, even as the Relay's main tower split in two. He'd made it to his Liset just in time to watch the evac ship get blown to bits by a stray micrometeorite. If he'd been someone else Khaldun would have been shocked, but all he could think of was the gratuitous waste.

He'd signed up for the Manifold's voyage without thinking much. He'd just clicked "Chief Historian," put in his credentials, and gone back to running through his Liset's pathetic storage. Khaldun was, in short, fed up with the Origin System, and any opportunity to get out worked for him.

He followed his HUD's guiding line (one of those little features you learned to use after spending hours $&*^ing around with it) down to this Relay's hangar, where a huge ship, maybe half the size of a Galleon, sat outside in deep space. It looked Tenno, alright. Flickering in and out of reality the way Void-drives did was thankfully still a Tenno secret - Alcubierre drives obliterated everything in their path by slinging interstellar aether at 500c without a chance of deacceleration, while Brane-holes needed a reciever portal, which Khaldun assumed they didn't have.

It had never really sunk into him the decision he was making - leaving Origin and most Tenno he'd known for who knew how long. He had never made good friends with any Tenno, nor was he really a master of battle the way Vauban bearers were supposed to be. Everything he had was in his case.

He approached the two Excalibur specters. "Hi!" he said in the most jovial manner possible. "I'm Khaldun, chief historian for the Manifold. Am I in the right place?"

Edited by S.T.M.P.D

He approached the two Excalibur specters. "Hi!" he said in the most jovial manner possible. "I'm Khaldun, chief historian for the Manifold. Am I in the right place?"

Praetor briefly consulted the limited list of personnel who had responded in writing to the Lotus' call, before bowing through his Specter avatars.

"You are indeed, Tenno Khaldun.  I am Praetor, Secondary Cephalon of the Manifold.  Please proceed through the airlock and down the corridor to join the rest of the crew in the public hall.  Specters will guide you if you lose your way.

"The Captain should be ready to address you soon; until then, feel free to socialize."

The Specter gestured him through, as Praetor concluded, "Again, welcome aboard."

The drone guiding Hallmar heard Alfrond's query, and turned in place to face him without changing direction.

"Just follow this proxy, Tenno," Ancilla told him.  "It is not far."

The drone continued on its way towards the airlock, where Praetor's Specters were waiting.

If one listened closely, they could hear the fabric stretch as the Tenno turned his head to look where the drone was facing, before snapping back to look forward as the steps were beginning to get a little unbalanced and away from the drone. Hallmar would continue to the airlock, looking at the specters, he had seen little specters in his service to secure balance to the system. Actually, if Hallmar's memory was correct, this may be his first time since awakening to see specters in person. Instead of, well, looking over the information provided on the Liset.

"Proxy? There are multiple proxies right here.", Alfrond thought as the drone addressed him, and narrowed his eyes a bit, as though thinking whether there was a hitch somewhere with the drone that talked to him, that said drone would be leading him to a small trap, or prank of some sort. After a brief moment, he then decided that it was probably just a mistake with regards to the drone's speech, and followed the drone to the Manifold, fiddling with his Spectra in the process. 

Heckel approached the Manifold. She needed no guidance to find the ship and did so herself. After all, it wasn't exactly difficult to spot such a vessel amongst the Lisets of the Tenno, the Corpus vessels of Perrin Sequence and the Grineer vessels of the Steel Meridian. She, while normally a mercenary, had volunteered for this mission not for material wealth but because it would allow her a chance at adventure. There was an entire universe out there, beyond the origin system and who knows what they may find just beyond the rim of the system. The number of possibilities was staggering.

She paused in front of the spectres standing guard. "Excuse me; I am Tenno Heckel. I am here about a mission which I volunteered for." She didn't see anyone else there, aside from the spectres and she doubted she would just be allowed to walk aboard unannounced. May as well ask the spectres, right?

Praetor briefly consulted the limited list of personnel who had responded in writing to the Lotus' call, before bowing through his Specter avatars.

"You are indeed, Tenno Khaldun.  I am Praetor, Secondary Cephalon of the Manifold.  Please proceed through the airlock and down the corridor to join the rest of the crew in the public hall.  Specters will guide you if you lose your way.

"The Captain should be ready to address you soon; until then, feel free to socialize."

The Specter gestured him through, as Praetor concluded, "Again, welcome aboard."

Khaldun gave a mock salute to the Specters and strolled through the airlock. He hadn't a clue how many people were actually joining him for the mission; from what he had heard, the Lotus had only been able to pull together a skeleton crew, and had compensated with an experimental "Tricephalon". A mental image of two million adolescent-minded Rhino and Nova bearers giving the mission no more than a passing thought flashed through his mind's eye.

He reached the common area and surveyed his surroundings. There was a Nekros over on one of the edge tables, and a Saryn engaged in conversation with a Nyx and Excalibur in mock Stalker gear. He decided to play it safe and sidled up to the Nekros.

"Um," he murmured. The shadowy figure paid him no attention.

"Hey," he said, barely audible. "I'm Khaldun - chief historian slash archaeologist. What're you doing here?"

After getting the okay from the Spectres which she was surprised to find were run by a Cephalon by the name of Praetor, Heckel made her way to the public hall. She followed the directions given to her. It was pretty easy to find her way. Not like the interior of the ship was a maze, right? She took seeing spectres standing guard at various hallways as a visual cue not to go to those areas, which also helped.

Along the way, she caught up to a group of Tenno who seemed to be rather absorbed in conversation. She decided not to jump in, planning to wait for them to finish. Introductions could wait for just a bit longer. For now, however, she continued on her way to the public hall.

She had noticed the Nyx and Excalibur who wielded the same weapons as the Stalker and shared the killer's colours. Had it not been for the difference in helmets, she would have mistaken the Excalibur for the Stalker himself at first glance. Despite the ship looking quite secure, he did have a way of finding Tenno wherever they were and just appearing so it wasn't impossible for him to attack them here as well. What did let her know it definitely wasn't the Stalker was how the Excalibur just seemed to be talking with the other Tenno. The Stalker himself would never talk to Tenno aside from giving death threats.

Edited by Sumika1204

Zokah made a dismissive hand gesture, unfazed by Arthur's flurry of questions. "The only thing I know about you, is that I don't know anything about you. I'd certainly have heard of a couple stalker lookalikes if they commonly did the Lotus' bidding, like myself." She puffed herself up a bit, glad her first impression was, once again, accurate. "No need to be so guarded! Ha! I figured you two would be serious, but you could really stand to be less tightly wound."

When the Trinity spoke up, Zokah did a short half-turn to greet her. "Good to have you around, Anna." She gestured towards her own, melee-only armament. "I do tend to get a bit scuffed up, so I hope we get off on the right foot. In fact-" her train of thought was shattered by the shrieking Excalibur, and Zokah's critical scowl was a far less comforting response than Anna's reassurances. "I swear," she muttered, "he better not do that every time he sees you two."

"You have to appreciate what an explosive element that can be." Kate spoke up while Abra observed. "If you met someone wearing the colours of a serial killer who targets Tenno, you'd freak out too. Or you could be into that kind of thing."

The way the Saryn talked, and the overall pride and satisfaction Jinx felt radiating from her did not sit well with the Nyx. Not at all in fact. She had had to deal with far too many like that and so her reaction to it and her assumptions were almost a reflex. "You self-righteous little-" And that was about as far as she got before she heard someone burst out about the stalker. And apparently thought that she and Arthur was, in fact, said murderer.

Arthur was also taken by surprise, perhaps more so than Jinx since he lacked her Nyx skills. He had not been that impressed by the Saryn's talk and he now had a Tiberion pointing in their direction. It was kind of sad really that Arthur had started to get used to that sort of reaction, but most people would have snapped out of it by now. This guy though, didn't. And the Arthur did become stressed as the Trinity he hadn't been paying much attention to stepped in between. Did she really know what she was doing? She just stepped in front of a obviously unstable man with a gun pointed at them, and now tried to talk said unstable man down. "Are you stupid?!" He almost hissed at the Trinity. "Get away from him, he can shoot you!"

Before anything else happen, Jinx entered the panicking Excalibur's mind. It wasn't even that hard. The man's emotional state and panic left no mental barriers to be broken down and she soon got in and took control of the situation herself.

"Secure the weapon" She said in a firm voice and the Excalibur obeyed. "Good, now put it on the floor and kick it over to me." And so he did. Jinx herself bent down to take up the weapon as it came sliding towards her over the ship's floor and with the immediate threat out of the way she straightened up and continued in the same firm voice as before and still with a equally firm mental grip in his mind "We are not the stalker, do you understand?"

The way the Saryn talked, and the overall pride and satisfaction Jinx felt radiating from her did not sit well with the Nyx. Not at all in fact. She had had to deal with far too many like that and so her reaction to it and her assumptions were almost a reflex. "You self-righteous little-" And that was about as far as she got before she heard someone burst out about the stalker. And apparently thought that she and Arthur was, in fact, said murderer.

Arthur was also taken by surprise, perhaps more so than Jinx since he lacked her Nyx skills. He had not been that impressed by the Saryn's talk and he now had a Tiberion pointing in their direction. It was kind of sad really that Arthur had started to get used to that sort of reaction, but most people would have snapped out of it by now. This guy though, didn't. And the Arthur did become stressed as the Trinity he hadn't been paying much attention to stepped in between. Did she really know what she was doing? She just stepped in front of a obviously unstable man with a gun pointed at them, and now tried to talk said unstable man down. "Are you stupid?!" He almost hissed at the Trinity. "Get away from him, he can shoot you!"

Before anything else happen, Jinx entered the panicking Excalibur's mind. It wasn't even that hard. The man's emotional state and panic left no mental barriers to be broken down and she soon got in and took control of the situation herself.

"Secure the weapon" She said in a firm voice and the Excalibur obeyed. "Good, now put it on the floor and kick it over to me." And so he did. Jinx herself bent down to take up the weapon as it came sliding towards her over the ship's floor and with the immediate threat out of the way she straightened up and continued in the same firm voice as before and still with a equally firm mental grip in his mind "We are not the stalker, do you understand?"

Lancelot wasn't as well equipped for another Tenno's powers to turn on him but he was confused as his body was unable to respond to him but then he blinked and shaked his head as he realised who Jinx and Arthur really were before nodding to the assertive Nyx. "Ah, of course, Forgive me, I ah...don't know what came over me" 

Once he regained control of himself he stood up and sighs "Again I do apologise, you just looked like..." he took a moment to compose himself and replied "Him" but then he shaked his head and replied "Ah, I am Lancelot. Excalibur and Warrior to the Lotus"

Edited by Drakeardian

The sound of Arthur's shouting voice made Lusith give off a twitchy tick.

Her hands curled into claws as she continued to stroke the frill of her Iliac.

The Valkyr didn't appreciate him yelling at the Trinity given she was only trying to help.

"She was only trying to help. Please don't yell. Thank you."

Out came a sigh as she tried to relax herself.

The tenno surrounding her only made her more anxious, she was jumpy and couldn't sit still,

as if ready to move elsewhere.

If one could see through her helmet, her face was an expression of a slight snarl and grimmace.

"She only tried to keep him from shooting you."

Edited by WingedCrusade

Lancelot wasn't as well equipped for another Tenno's powers to turn on him but he was confused as his body was unable to respond to him but then he blinked and shaked his head as he realised who Jinx and Arthur really were before nodding to the assertive Nyx. "Ah, of course, Forgive me, I ah...don't know what came over me" 

Once he regained control of himself he stood up and sighs "Again I do apologise, you just looked like..." he took a moment to compose himself and replied "Him" but then he shaked his head and replied "Ah, I am Lancelot. Excalibur and Warrior to the Lotus"

The Valkyr didn't appreciate him yelling at the Trinity given she was only trying to help.

The tenno surrounding her only made her more anxious, she was jumpy and couldn't sit still,

If one could see through her helmet, her face was an expression of a slight snarl and grimmace.

Zokah opted not to give Jinx a snarky retort, instead directing her now soured demeanor towards Lancelot. "I think I've heard your name around, Lancelot. The reports spoke highly of an accomplished, disciplined warrior," she turned her chin up at him, not the least bit amused. "Though I suppose some things are off the record." 

Lusith's shift in tone was noticeable, prompting Zokah to look over her shoulder at the twitchy Valkyr. "Hey Lusith," Zokah made a brief, casual gesture towards the hall's seating, though her unwavering voice didn't convey the same levity. "I don't think that Nekros' table is going to fit all of us, mind nabbing another one? We'll be over there in a bit."

Edited by SnaleKing

Annabelle, turned toward the stalker colored Excalibur,

"Would you rather be shot? I can heal myself, so I'll be fine, but it's significantly harder for me to heal another tenno who doesn't know how to explain where and how it hurts, I'd rather prevent any injuries but in the case of someone getting hurt, I'd be fine with it being me." She told Arthur, but stepped out of the way, nodding a thanks at Lusith,

"I can tell we'll get along well, Valkyrs are most often less, conservative, with their own health and energy, I often find myself working on them, so I'll keep watch on your vitals." She offered, and looked at Zokah, "Same with you, and our, interestingly colored friends, Lancelot, I've heard much about, I won't need to keep such a close eye."

Edited by ultimatumcore

Lusith's shift in tone was noticeable, prompting Zokah to look over her shoulder at the twitchy Valkyr. "Hey Lusith," Zokah made a brief, casual gesture towards the hall's seating, though her unwavering voice didn't convey the same levity. "I don't think that Nekros' table is going to fit all of us, mind nabbing another one? We'll be over there in a bit."

"We've got space!" Kate called from her spot before sitting next to Abra.

"Do we?" He asked dryly, noting how uncomfortably close the Mirage was.

"We've got space!" Kate called from her spot before sitting next to Abra.

"Do we?" He asked dryly, noting how uncomfortably close the Mirage was.

(Oh how I love you, sir.)

Lusith nodded to Zokah's request, a slight wave given to the Trinity before she stood up and began to walk over.

The Valkyr sat at the table beside Kate and cleared her throat, inspecting the two of them.

"You both look familiar... Have I... Seen you somewhere before?"

"... Maybe like... A hub, or dojo somewhere? I don't know. I can't put my finger on it."

She wasn't twitchy or even nervous near the two at all remotely;

Obviously that means she's had to have seen them somewhere at least once.

It takes a good conversation or a one on one talking for her to not be nervous around others for the most part.

"Huh... Oh well."

Lusith waved to Zokah to signal that it was fine.

A quick glance to the Trinity as well was shot to her.

(Oh how I love you, sir.)

Lusith nodded to Zokah's request, a slight wave given to the Trinity before she stood up and began to walk over.

The Valkyr sat at the table beside Kate and cleared her throat, inspecting the two of them.

"You both look familiar... Have I... Seen you somewhere before?"

"... Maybe like... A hub, or dojo somewhere? I don't know. I can't put my finger on it."

She wasn't twitchy or even nervous near the two at all remotely;

Obviously that means she's had to have seen them somewhere at least once.

It takes a good conversation or a one on one talking for her to not be nervous around others for the most part.

"Huh... Oh well."

Lusith waved to Zokah to signal that it was fine.

A quick glance to the Trinity as well was shot to her.

"Say... you remind me of whats-her-face..." Kate mused.

"Rael, right?" Abra asked, elbowing Kate to shut up. "She was part of that old Dojo's security. She was -"

"Stuck up?"

"... I was going to say formidable." He tossed the conversation back on track. "Would you happen to know Miss Rael?"

Lusith giggled at the uncanny mention of one of her closer friends.

"Why, yes actually! Rael and I woke up together. We both had awoke on the tundra wasteland of Europa and had to survive together. I think that's where she got her love for the cold from, to be honest..."

Feeling comfortable enough now, Lusith raised her head and sat straight.

"Oh. I'm being rude."

Her hands grasped her helmet and pulled it off with a hiss, her short and messy brown hair went free, her face slightly flush with a light and soft complexion, her cheeks filled with a natural red blush to them, her eyes being a Crimson color that seemed to almost glow from the light hitting them.

"There. Much better."

She lightly smiled at Kate and Abra.