The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

Okay, so. Wanted to add another character to the thread. Here's a CS, poke me on opinions.

Name: Oni

Frame: Loki, completely default in appearance aside from wear and tear. Not remarkable. Occasionally will use an Imperitor syndana.

Appearance: A man of Mediterranean descent with tan colored skin. 1.82 meters (6 ft) and lanky frame. He has blond hair with some curl to it and light grey eyes. His facial structure is somewhat feminine, and people who know him like to refer to him as too pretty for his own good.

Weapons: A silenced Vectis, modified to take care of most enemies with a well placed head shot. He uses the akbolto, also silenced when in closer range. If necessary, he uses the fang dual daggers to dispatch enemies who get too close.

Combat: If the enemy never sees him coming, Oni's happy. He favors long range, employing sniper rifles when possible. He aims for the head-or the closest approximation his enemies have to it. They're too close if he has to use melee, but in combination with his cloaking he will hit vital spots whenever possible. He relies heavily on his warframe powers to confuse and disarm his enemies whenever possible.

Personality: Outwardly calm, and even friendly though in reality he tends to be a paranoid about the motivations of others. He has a need to just know things--from the gossip to the important comings and goings. To him, knowing everything about everyone around him is one of his greatest tools and bartering chips. He doesn't trust many people completely, but those he does he counts as friends and will avenge wrongs done to them--actual or perceived. Will lie freely about details of himself, and stories of his explots with his clan change from telling to telling. Has an extreme dislike for the infested.

Relationships: Oni is a member of Alise's small clan and outside of their current mission answers to her as his Warlord. She's one of the few people he'll completely turn his back to.

Role and general activities on board: Until this point, Oni would generally volunteer for grunt work with the odd avoidance of the research area and those assigned there. He's otherwise spent his time getting to know the layout of the ship very well, eavesdropping on people, and occasionally playing various puzzle games on a multi-use entertainment device.

Companion: Oni keeps a Helios sentinel around purely for scanning unknown objects and gathering data on general goings on.

Possessions: A general multi-use entertainment device he uses for journaling, cataloging data, reading, games, and music. He keeps a set of wooden prayer beads which he claims is for meditation, but he might just be using as a prop while eavesdropping. He is also in possession of Alise's nicer prayer beads that are made of rose quartz and a suspicious leg bone for Alise's kubrow.

Edited by psychicandroid

http://schamoo.tumblr.com/post/137669627453/if-i-can-ever-recommend-one-thing-to-you-it-is

For those of you who met ayz during our little Star Wars discussion in the chatango a while back, she left this for me on tumblr.  Behold the beauty of abusable game mechanics, and laugh to your hearts' content.

That.. was amazing from front to back, and to be honest like the most amazing anime comeback anyone could have ever told. Just... Banzai my friends.. Banzai.

http://schamoo.tumblr.com/post/137669627453/if-i-can-ever-recommend-one-thing-to-you-it-is

For those of you who met ayz during our little Star Wars discussion in the chatango a while back, she left this for me on tumblr.  Behold the beauty of abusable game mechanics, and laugh to your hearts' content.

Kind reminds me of this one: 

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1425/09/1425097404008.png

An absolutely wonderful tale you got there, temp. :D 

That's some high octane defiance.

Have you ever heard the story of The Old Master? His was a tale of wonder, creativity, and fighting back against an oppressive world filled with megalomaniacal folk... not unlike Edgardo himself.

A story of overcoming all odds. A story of a strong spirit. A story of ESCALATION.

This story begins with a pizza box, like many do...

[Continue?]

[Y / N]

That's some high octane defiance.

Have you ever heard the story of The Old Master? His was a tale of wonder, creativity, and fighting back against an oppressive world filled with megalomaniacal folk... not unlike Edgardo himself.

A story of overcoming all odds. A story of a strong spirit. A story of ESCALATION.

This story begins with a pizza box, like many do...

[Continue?]

[Y / N]

NO!

*whines and slinks further into hoodie*

Stand back i know how to solve this. *grabs some cooked bacon and dangles it just out of reach* Who wants a Dali-snack?

Also no Viper usually talks on Skype but the group we had has been silent for many a week.

I came prepared for this moment...

*Takes out pack of Poutine with bacon bits mixed in and munches on that*

*muffled by food* I shall never leave.

Fine if you won't come out on good will we'll shrink you out *grabs a bucket of ice-cold water* I shall only warn you once XD.

... Right, uhm... *Clears throat* ANYWWAAAAASY. I've been on a long break guys, since life got in the way (hence why Lusith's been taking a long-a.ss nap in her room). Once I find an opportune time to jump in again, I'll do so. Haven't abandoned this thread, yet.

(I really should have remembered to tell youguys I was going on a break... .n.; )

... Right, uhm... *Clears throat* ANYWWAAAAASY. I've been on a long break guys, since life got in the way (hence why Lusith's been taking a long-a.ss nap in her room). Once I find an opportune time to jump in again, I'll do so. Haven't abandoned this thread, yet.

(I really should have remembered to tell youguys I was going on a break... .n.; )

I was starting to wonder. Especially since I've seen you active in apoc....felt a little hurt.