The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

3 hours ago, Achaix said:

Kate is actually super far away from Engineering right now - she's on one of the observatory hallways, the same one where she met Zokah.

So nowhere near the crew quarters. Gotcha. Welp. Like I said. Time to interrupt the conversation!

• 2 weeks later...

Ummm... Hey guys. It was kind of a $&*^ move to disappear like I did. And it's fine if anyone has objections about my prospective return. Loyalty is a very important aspect of any group oriented activities such as this, but I've done a fair bit of growing up since the last time I was around, and feel like I can now manage to add to the story, so yea. Hi...

• 3 weeks later...

~Walks in toting a massive explorer's backpack with unecessary amounts of supplies on and in it, almost making the size of it double my own, as well as Lusith wearing the same~

Wait, we're not planning a rescue? Awww, I never get to use these ridiculous explorer prop backpacks!

Edited by WingedCrusade

You're carrying five kinds of mattresses and hair products. I will concede that shampoo and conditioner are vital for survival, but that straightener is not. You need electricity for that, and it's not like the unknown has electric outlets at strategic locations.

A crimson-colored rhino sneakily infiltrates the lobby. The adjective "sneaky" remains proper up to the moment the bulky frame leads a huge (and a bit pudgy) St. Bernard dog

Hey, kids, who of you ordered the service hound?

Not waiting for an answer, he shoves the dog's lead to Oberon's hands. Before leaving, the bulky pile of metallic plates pats the drooling, fuzzy and overall adorable animal. If only his helmet was diaphanous, one may say that the big softie smiles while being smitten with the sudden surge of adoration.

Edited by Teloch

5 hours ago, Achaix said:

You're carrying five kinds of mattresses and hair products. I will concede that shampoo and conditioner are vital for survival, but that straightener is not. You need electricity for that, and it's not like the unknown has electric outlets at strategic locations.

Wh- You never know that! Besides, I was expecting a Volt to join our party... And my hair gets curly if it gets too long! That's why I had it trimmed down to an acceptable short level.

Edited by WingedCrusade

I'm still around, guys, there'll be blips on my radar, of course, but I probably won't respond unless explicitly quoted. 

5 hours ago, Achaix said:

Do you think warframes come equipped without power out lets m8?

Lol, I'm feeling more and more like Annabelle is gonna need some sort of Acrid modified with sedatives instead of deadly whatever's-in-there. Also, I got a new icon! Yea! My friends started to call me Defaulticon/Defaulticore, so I caved and got one of my Fav warframe with my Fav helmet.

Edited by ultimatumcore

5 minutes ago, Astralin said:

I was gonna simply plug it into a potato i mean.. A.S. got an entire facility to run on one.

Rebuttal: gLaDoS alone was able to run on the potato, but warframe potatoes are made of a lot sterner stuff...

I'm sure Valkyr has to have some type of powersource on all those cuffs and junk hanging off her, and if not her then Nova can just obliterate all existence with antimatter...

Exactly so i'm sure we can power a hair straightener with a potato or even a golden potato i'm sure those things last foreeever unlike these damn batteries. And of course having a zephyr like myself will make sure that we will always have a refreshing and cooling breeze whenever we need it.. or an easy lift out of a bottomless chasm... or bubbles underwater.. or.. you know what air has lots of uses.