The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

On July 17, 2016 at 5:54 PM, Achaix said:

Antimatter does tend to trump brute force.

Antimatter does tend to trump the vast majority of reality too, yea.

it is, of course, nothing compared to the power of friendship, which I somewhat assume Annabelle would be completely with trying out. 

Its too bad Titania couldn't come out earlier, I could see Anna literally shrinking under Atlanta's rage if equipped with such a warframe.

Edit: Also, since it's midnight, and I've had too many cups of coffee, and since it seems like the Dalimir issue is basically resolved, I'm going to take something of a leap of faith here and post, wish me luck and good grammar, I'd promising I were engrishing since a children I was.

Edited by ultimatumcore

23 hours ago, WingedCrusade said:

Atlanta seems... Like she's beyond mental professional help, now. Yikes.

Really scary, but if you look at it on a personal level it makes sense, she's obsessive, has a high value for life, and has trust issues. If you're talking about the treatment Kate got from her, I'd say that's a case of SOL since it was just the timing of the problems that was wrong.

I wouldn't be surprised if she turned out to be a nice character if someone were on her side. Annabelle gone be like "Well wouldn't it make sense that she's really good at hacking..? Since she's a mirage and all..?" And it'll all make sense.

Maybe I'm wrong, lol, maybe she is crazy... *shrug* Can't know until an oblivious Trinity tries to help and gets blown out of the ship, lol.

She's also kind of framist... she's pinning all of this on someone who's wearing a mirage frame. Because you know all mirage's are hoolagens. Just like all loki's are thieves and all excaliburs are honorable, and not to mention all embers are smoking hot.

It always felt like Alfrond just sorta needed to chill... Y'know?

As for being rac(frame)ist. The lore says the warframes are built around the personality of the Tenno, so it makes sense that mirages would be devious, while Excaliburs act more knightly. This is an interesting thing for Anna, since she woke up as a Nyx, take from that what you will.

1 minute ago, SnaleKing said:

Note to self: make an intensely Frameist character. Damn new Inaroses and Titaniwhatsits coming over and stealing our jobs! Build a wall! And make Ivaras pay for it!

What does that mean? The framiest character I mean, not the other references.

Edited by Drakeardian

I don't know bout no Mary Sue, but I can tell you that hard-working, honest Excaliburs and Mags are being displaced by newfangled abominations! We need to push out the dirty Altases, Equinoxes and Mirages, and make the Origin system great again!

4 minutes ago, SnaleKing said:

Ah, I'm just poking fun at the train wreck that is current american politics. TL;DR to everyone who does not live in the united states: take me with you.

Okido. If you don't mind a bit of war, poverty, and a permanent crysis problems, you may wanna swap your citizenship with me and come to Ukraine :3

Edited by Teloch

2 minutes ago, SnaleKing said:

Ah, I'm just poking fun at the train wreck that is current american politics. TL;DR to everyone who does not live in the united states: take me with you.

Argentina's advancing nicely lately. We've got great food, good wine, beautiful women, picturesque landscapes, and excellent music. Not to mention that the government is being flushed of most corruption too.

57 minutes ago, SnaleKing said:

I don't know bout no Mary Sue, but I can tell you that hard-working, honest Excaliburs and Mags are being displaced by newfangled abominations! We need to push out the dirty Altases, Equinoxes and Mirages, and make the Origin system great again!

It's funny cuz I almost never see those frames around, and everyone in region chat seems to hate them.

*Cough Shameless Bump Cough*

On 7/21/2016 at 11:29 AM, Drakeardian said:

I don't understand it.

We're taking the term "Racist" and applying it to warframe stereotypes. Like you'd expect Nekros to be a Necrophiliac and a Frost to be a very chill person. Which also means we assume Mirages and Lokis are shady.

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, Astralin said:

Still around.. just not sure how to post for sah given her state. Still been too short to have her wake up in any meaning of the word.

Not to worry Astra; I've got a timeskip post for "once everyone is functional," already partially written.  It will go up once I've put the last nail in the current interaction with Viper and Drake.