Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Endrian

Well, Dragon was designed to close the armour gap between Valkyr and Rhino...

His main role is to draw enemy fire away from his team-mates and doing so by focusing it on himself, so, it is justified, isn't it?

Ok, now I see a bit better, since I don't know Valkyr's armor, I'll get back and edit thgis once I found.

[EDIT] Ok... 600, now I see the point... So not too much

Edited by Cyriann

nothing od to comment? or anything to improve? so your basically trying to poke a hole and let the boat sink.

at least he/she is poking at the same spot others were poking...

On the other hand, he/she might be disagreeing with the statement that this is "a re-skinned Rhino with recycled abilities"...

Edited by Drejzer

You know for some I don't know why, but after looking and admiring the Tenno warframe Dragon's many designs. It's beginning to resemble a lot to this pic I see most of the time.

Dragon_Knight_by_pamansazz.jpg   BlIOQ4Z.png

Seriously, am I the only one who sees the resemblence between the two?

hmm...

I'm not sure...

oh, and btw - it's an old concept art, isn't it?

Were you digging through the topic? That one isn't in the OP...

You know for some I don't know why, but after looking and admiring the Tenno warframe Dragon's many designs. It's beginning to resemble a lot to this pic I see most of the time.

I like this one better, it doesnt look like a Rhino skin, yet still keeps the Tank look to it.

hmm...

I'm not sure...

oh, and btw - it's an old concept art, isn't it?

Were you digging through the topic? That one isn't in the OP...

Well technically i was kinda simply going page by page until I stumble upon this pic and got my attention towards it. If it is an old concept (which I don't always follow this thread a lot on the new update design) then yes it could be an old art piece I believe.

A lil' sameness but it's not transcendent :/

Well technically i was kinda simply going page by page until I stumble upon this pic and got my attention towards it. If it is an old concept (which I don't always follow this thread a lot on the new update design) then yes it could be an old art piece I believe.

You didn't have to respond to this... (not that I mind)

It's really nice concept art, one of my favourite.

I like the one endrian made better tbh.

http://www.watchsouthparkonline.net/season-18/episode-6-freemium-isnt-free/ ---> Warframe and other mobile games

I absolutely love the concept, I think we need more beefier frames in the game.

One thing you should think about with this frame is how it matches up with the scifi / futuristic tech in the game. right now its looks a little too organic when it comes to the types of materials its made out of. Looking at the overall body detail and silhouette, most of the body looks more like a type of bone armor than a grown / crafted skin or metal. I would also add large veins or tubes to illustrate internal power systems. Other than that, great job :D 

Edited by Hunter0x

Btw, are we still thinking about Dragon's ability? Because i had one in mind called "Iron Scale" where like Rhino, your body becomes an armored Scale defense like a dragon and stuff. I just wish DE would take the time to look at this and consider making it.

Btw, are we still thinking about Dragon's ability? Because i had one in mind called "Iron Scale" where like Rhino, your body becomes an armored Scale defense like a dragon and stuff. I just wish DE would take the time to look at this and consider making it.

hmm...

*thinks hard*

>.>

<.<

Mix 'em together!

U16 - Swimming Infested/viral Dragon-Samurai 'Frame (with an infested Syndicate led by Baphomet)

I'm serious here, that would be nice.

About that ability... I don't think that's a good idea - It would be a renamed Iron Skin isn't it enough that people say that it looks like a re-skinned Rhino? Giving Dragon any of Rhino's skills would be like adding oil to the fire...

hmm...

*thinks hard*

>.>

<.<

Mix 'em together!

U16 - Swimming Infested/viral Dragon-Samurai 'Frame (with an infested Syndicate led by Baphomet)

I'm serious here, that would be nice.

About that ability... I don't think that's a good idea - It would be a renamed Iron Skin isn't it enough that people say that it looks like a re-skinned Rhino? Giving Dragon any of Rhino's skills would be like adding oil to the fire...

Mmmm.....how about an ability where Dragon sets a fire trap and every time an enemy is close by (infested mostly) Dragon snaps his finger and a intense explosion activates damaging multiple foes close by.

Roy9.gif

Edit: I call this ability "Ignite".

Edited by Archangel_Laurent

Finally I read all the way to the end of this excellent idea! Took me about two hours to read it all.

Amazing Ideas, but I would like to put in my two cents:

for Rising Dragon, Dragon could shift into his archwing form where his wings(dragon arching concept) ported from his back and you flew around like you do in an arching, only the wings would have to be smaller than the odonata because some of the cramped corpus maps and it would disrupt the POV 

You need to make a clan that has a dragon as the Emblem, name could be like Sons of the Dragon, or something like that........

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!------------------ NEXT WARFARE RIGHT HERE DE -------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE DRAGON!!

Edited by Minjakutor

Finally I read all the way to the end of this excellent idea! Took me about two hours to read it all.

Amazing Ideas, but I would like to put in my two cents:

for Rising Dragon, Dragon could shift into his archwing form where his wings(dragon arching concept) ported from his back and you flew around like you do in an archwing, only the wings would have to be smaller than the odonata because some of the cramped corpus maps and it would disrupt the POV 

You need to make a clan[syndicate] that has a dragon as the Emblem, name could be like Sons of the Dragon, or something like that........

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!------------------ NEXT WARFRAME RIGHT HERE DE -------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE DRAGON!!!

Nice Ideas, btw haven't we decided to go with energy wings for Rising Dragon? (I forgot...)

All Hail The Dragon!

Edited by Drejzer