Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Endrian

I dont think this design is waht is making it in, just the dragon theme. 

dunno, like i said, my overall theme wasn't applied, but the power set up was almost identicle. as long as i get flight, i'll be freaking happy as heck. Because personally, i'd love to get up to those flying ***** (no i wasn't bleeped i hit shift 8 xP) are always so annoying, and flying up to them would rock. I had hoped that Zypher would have flight, she was based on a bird after all. but here's hoping draogn will rock. I just personaly hope that the color Black, and White will both have elements. Void aaand...divine? i dunno XD my prefered color is pure black energy, looks sick as hell on most frames.

Im just hoping that at least some parts of this dragon warframe skin is of the same material as those metal weapons. You know, to add "gold" and make it look like a golden dragon. Might be excessive, but slightly awesome.

depends on pbr and customizations options

Nice arts, but ur warframe is basically an op, unbalanced tank. 

The abilities:

1) basically it is a copy of tail wind,

2) self heal (shield and healt) + fire rate boost + immunity to 2 status (and it is affected by str mod too !)  = UNBALANCED

3) Now... i appreciate the idea of a taunt,  it is a nice idea, and considering all the enemy fire u get it justifies the armor boost, but the damage boost in addition is too much.

Btw I appreciate :

4) Free fly = i love it, I have also proposed it for the zephyr as an augment for the first skill, i think this game needs a free fly mode for at least 1 frame.

I love the idea of "plasma damage" as well as many other combinations of three elements that i've seen in many posts around in the section,

So in few words we have a flying, self healing, enhanced ,armored tank. He just misses the ev of trinity and we can trash all the others frames.
Edited by LordCloud00

Nice arts, but ur warframe is basically an op, unbalanced tank. 

The abilities:

1) basically it is a copy of tail wind,

2) self heal (shield and healt) + fire rate boost + immunity to 2 status (and it is affected by str mod too !)  = UNBALANCED

3) Now... i appreciate the idea of a taunt,  it is a nice idea, and considering all the enemy fire u get it justifies the armor boost, but the damage boost in addition is too much.

Btw I appreciate :

4) Free fly = i love it, I have also proposed it for the zephyr as an augment for the first skill, i think this game needs a free fly mode for at least 1 frame.

I love the idea of "plasma damage" as well as many other combinations of three elements that i've seen in many posts around in the section,

So in few words we have a flying, self healing, enhanced ,armored tank. He just misses the ev of trinity and we can trash all the others frames.

Not even here yet and people are already complaining about it being OP....

Not even here yet and people are already complaining about it being OP....

lol I know that u guys love the op frames that can do everything alone and can smash 1000 maps of enemies with a wink, but there is something called synergy, teamwork, balance, challenge , difficulty, variety. Those things make a boring game in a GREAT game.

I heard a cool recommendation in which a Tenno boss character would be introduced and drop this frame as reward in Archwing instances. The boss is the concept Baphomet, and were this frame called Bahumet then the association could be made that you were receiving in infested pieces of the Baphomet frame. Only a thought but one that caught my eye and I thought interesting.

Well , there are a lot of OTHER things to hope for at U16 ... I don't even mind having Dragon frame NOT in my arsenal (throws 5th forma in his trusty braton prime). Everything can exist in game , but this somewhy pisses me off ... i know it is a lot of effort put into , but hey - duuu-agon sounds lame in this sci-fi and etc. game... I just write another reply because too much hype only about it , not about CTF mode without ruino prems, Cordylon and AT @(*()$ LEAST RAID MODE. No , they want dragon frame with OP stats ... nah, i'm so done ...

Well , there are a lot of OTHER things to hope for at U16 ... I don't even mind having Dragon frame NOT in my arsenal (throws 5th forma in his trusty braton prime). Everything can exist in game , but this somewhy &!$$es me off ... i know it is a lot of effort put into , but hey - duuu-agon sounds lame in this sci-fi and etc. game... I just write another reply because too much hype only about it , not about CTF mode without ruino prems, Cordylon and AT @(*()$ LEAST RAID MODE. No , they want dragon frame with OP stats ... nah, i'm so done ...

So your upset because people are excited about dragon in this thread.. which existed long before update 16, that is about a dragon frame, so they talk about dragon and not update 16 because that would be off topic?

I don't even.

All hail the dragon.

Basicly yeah, He is upset because people are talking about Dragon on a thread for Dragon.. 0 Logics out of 10

well...

"People are not supposed to be hyped about Dragon being implemented on a Dragon Thread" => "He is annoyed"

0 => 1

This sentence is logical and true (at least in a mathematical sense...)

Also:

All Hail The Dragon!

Edited by Drejzer

your answer is on the first page of this topic

yo Endrian you should make the dragon's legs less bulky and perhaps update it with the concept they've mentioned now the time you should be updating this thread 

and lol the fat bald guy lost some weight since I last saw a live stream 2 years ago,

I also noticed they working on PVP now. I still remember the tears when people cried about PvP when people suggested it on the forums "OH NO GAME IS GOING TO GET RUINED HUEHEUE" oh the humanity and its lack of rational

too bad the PvP is utter S#&$ and unbalanced

Edited by Sophax

I don't know if I'll be able to contain myself if U16 takes more than a week to drop now that it's March. But DE has said they're pushing aside all hotfixes and little updates to try and get U16 done. Maybe this Friday? Can only hope.