Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Endrian

Dude love the drawing and I wish I could draw like that I hope you don't mind and I am not trying to steal your thunder or anything but I made this inspired by your first drawing

click on them for a close up

dragon_frame.jpg dragon_frame_back.jpg dragon_frame_side.jpg

Making a game?

Awesome idea, love the concept, art and thought put into this! I think Dragon should be female though so we have 2 Male and 2 Female Tanks (well I class Saryn as one and if you don't then that supports the idea even more). :D

Edited by IElitePredatorI

I like the way he looks. He seems pretty handy against infestation and Grineer. Plus when you toss some electricity mods on your weapons you also get the boost against the Corpus. I would love to see this guy in game. I just hope the name doesn't create problems with the voting for new frames.

I really love the way you made Dragon look, so cool and everything. But I been meaning to ask out of curiosity, are you planning to put Dragon in warframe or just drawing him for fun? Okay I know my question may seem annoying or stupid but I just had to ask. And if I offended you by saying "just drawing him for fun" i'm sorry its just that I really admired your art and everything and I seen other's that are great and awesome too especially yours. I'm not an artist liked you guys who can draw amazing stuff on the internet and everything, all I can do is just give some ideas on what would be great to draw and admired the art peoples draw on the internet.

So back to my previous question, are you planning to put Dragon in the game just liked to know :-)

Awesome idea, love the concept, art and thought put into this! I think Dragon should be female though so we have 2 Male and 2 Female Tanks (well I class Saryn as one and if you don't then that supports the idea even more). :D

Please stahp

-sigh- sadly... the design council has the higher saying.... us normal/regular/average people, can throw out ideas, but ultimately, the design councils are the ones to decide since apparently their voice/idea are more important than ours.... but i do hope this gets put in, it seems really awesome.

-sigh- sadly... the design council has the higher saying.... us normal/regular/average people, can throw out ideas, but ultimately, the design councils are the ones to decide since apparently their voice/idea are more important than ours.... but i do hope this gets put in, it seems really awesome.

You would be surprised at how much bickering goes on in the council at times. We do find some compromises but some members just argue. I am sure many have seen this thread but really DE asks us about things almost as much as we ask them. It's up to DE to heed or ignore our words though, same as they do for your words.

You would be surprised at how much bickering goes on in the council at times. We do find some compromises but some members just argue. I am sure many have seen this thread but really DE asks us about things almost as much as we ask them. It's up to DE to heed or ignore our words though, same as they do for your words.

thats true....oh wells, can always hope....