Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Endrian

While the Tenno slept in cryostasis ...

... they waited.

As the Grineer empire grew unchecked ...

... they hardened their bodies.

As the Corpus cult harvested Orokin settlements ...

... they sharpened their minds.

As the Infestation spread to every corner of the Sol system ...

... they honed their blades.

When the enemies of the Tenno finally tracked down the Lotus ...

... they found Dragons.

k3Piucr.png

:D

It's... It's too awesome... I can't handle it... Too much awesomeness...

*dies*

Well I read the 1st post(updated) and I am speechless.

\   /                 \   /

\ /                   \ /

/ \      _ _        / \

/   \    |_ _|      /    \

Edit: Uff, I can speak now!

About abilities: THAT'S WHAT I LIKE!!!!

If wings were a bit bigger And foldable ( Folded by default, unfolded if activated specific ability. Maybe glowing with energy color )...

And if the wings were with him by default, special syndana would be in form of a tail!!!

Edited by Drejzer

About abilities: THAT'S WHAT I LIKE!!!!

If wings were a bit bigger And foldable ( Folded by default, unfolded if activated specific ability. Maybe glowing with energy color )...

And if the wings were with him by default, special syndana would be in form of a tail!!!

Glad to hear it! As for custom/special syandana, I feel like he could actually get different-looking wings that actually replace his normal wings. And his wings are meant to unfold during the Winged Lancer (briefly) and Rising Dragon (longer, and with the suggested skeletal energy extensions). I'll be doing up some visual references.

Here's the one for Berserker:

gi5yMZA.png

I'll be updating the first post with these visual references as they become available.

That would be nice.

Wing syndana... Maybe (big) Traditional Wings?

(You could pick some name or I'll think of some)

With Description like this:

" These Wings used by the eldest of the Dragons, are styled after a beast which is aeons older than Orokin Empire itself."

How about it? I meant wings that are more conventional. I think that you got the idea.

Btw, Great art

If you wish I could try to scribble some more lore for them. Some people say that I'm not bad at writing. It would be hard for me (it's not my native language), but still, being able to contribute in any way would be an honour for me.

Edited by Drejzer

TC9Mjw0.png

wow

Just...WOW

You know... I would love to see one with claws (have you played Ninja Gaiden II? I'm thinking about something like maxed ones (Falcon's Talons was the name ...I guess...) or something like those that are used by Genshin.). Could you consider that?

wow

Just...WOW

You know... I would love to see one with claws (have you played Ninja Gaiden II? I'm thinking about something like maxed ones (Falcon's Talons was the name ...I guess...) or something like those that are used by Genshin.). Could you consider that?

I've only played the verrrry first Ninja Gaiden on the NES, so I'm not sure what you're referring to.

EDIT: Anyway, I'm gonna get some sleep for now. Just got struck by inspiration and couldn't let it go to waste.

Edited by Endrian

This is great, but he looks almost... too cool. ALSO, about the ult. It seems a bit too much like valkyr's ult, just giving him extra damage, not to mention a new, tertiary damage type, would be a bit lame. Also, as far as the 'free movement' goes, that could be interpreted a lot of ways, but i'd say just making him hover and move faster would be good? Otherwise, this concept is actually pretty great, the effort put in is great, and that third ability is pretty much an amazing idea.

also, though, for the ult, what if it gave him extra melee range/weapon accuracy? Something that other buffs and frames don't really help out with, like improved weapon reload speed or fire rate and accuracy, because it would make the ult a little more fun than, "here's hysteria, but with flying and guns"

Holy cow! Endrian you have been very busy! Lets keep up the pace And If you don't mind, can I draw The Dragon too? I won't do it without your permission. I think if we can get more people to contribute to this warframe. Something will happen, so I wanna contribute too.

Personally, I like the overall idea but, I think the game has enough Slash-Dash styled abilities. Therefore, I think it might be a good idea to come up with a replacement for Winged Lancer. I like everything else though.

Well, yes (now I see that I misunderstood, I  thought that it was like this->) Dragon storms in direction where the cursor is pointing meaning that it's possible to alter the course by looking in some direction...

Endrian, could You consider that when you wake up? Being able to alter the course (albeit not drastically) would be awesome!

Edited by Drejzer

Holy cow! Endrian you have been very busy! Lets keep up the pace And If you don't mind, can I draw The Dragon too? I won't do it without your permission. I think if we can get more people to contribute to this warframe. Something will happen, so I wanna contribute too.

If you wish I could try to scribble some more lore for them. Some people say that I'm not bad at writing. It would be hard for me (it's not my native language), but still, being able to contribute in any way would be an honour for me.

Sure, I'd love to see others' take on my creation.

I hope that it will come sooner than later...

Be careful what you wish for. Lets not forget the multiple dice rolls it takes just to get to Vay hek for Hydroid, and the dice roll after for the parts you need.

*rises from the dead*
This cannot be ignored!!! DE, take action, NAOW (please)
Seriously, this concept is like one of the best concepts ever! I personally place it higher than the currently ultra-popular Typhus.

If this ever gets added in the game, i would gladly pay any (affordable, 'cuz i haz no job) price for this artwork!!!

In short; I. 'Effin. Want. This. NAOW.

(Also, you could still say he is a Lancer, right? :3 )