Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Endrian

Has anyone tried their hand at doing a model of this concept yet?

I think a look with the current very fantasy style, combined with high-tech devices and maby some metallic claws, detailings would look great.

Maby some shapes from the Orokin given the Lore.

Edited by arch111

Ok I know I said I this before and I don't want to be a hassle about it but with a another surprise I found yet another pic or character that resambles one of the Dragon pics here.

TC9Mjw0.png

valvrave-season-2-episode-12-haruto.png

But still pretty cool how the Dragon resambles a bit the Valvrave (the mecha) here in this pic. I'm not saying they look EXACTLY alike but somewhat mix style in it. But i still prefer the Dragon of course XD

Edited by Archangel_Laurent

Ok I know I said I this before and I don't want to be a hassle about it but with a another surprise I found yet another pic or character that resambles one of the Dragon pics here.

TC9Mjw0.png

valvrave-season-2-episode-12-haruto.png

But still pretty cool how the Dragon resambles a bit the Valvrave (the mecha) here in this pic. I'm not saying they look EXACTLY alike but somewhat mix style in it. But i still prefer the Dragon of course XD

Hmm...

I... Think...

That...

I can see some... resemblance.

Hmm...

I... Think...

That...

I can see some... resemblance.

I KNOW RIGHT?! Like the wings. They almost look alike. It's like we can just simply use random anime mechs and recopy the parts and simply adding more details to resamble a warframe.

Think about it. Lets say you take a random Gundam from any series and replace every parts by adding more alien parts instead.

"mind blown"

Edited by Archangel_Laurent

You mean those?

But TBH, like I mentioned yesterday in the council chat, instead of a Dragon warframe, why not keep things a bit more simple and less complicated ?

Like a MonkeyDragonTigerPuppyKittenWalrusDonkeyBaboonPirhannaVikingNinjaSpartanPirateGladiatorSamuraiGundamGuyverMongoosePony Warframe ? 

Yeah we can add TacoBurgerPizzaPasta warframe there as well.

don't forget the taco NEVER forget the taco

pizza warframe

Btw. how did they 'achieve' this? Only thing i can think of are reports...

Awesome, about everything but one point: looks a bit too much like Rhino about legs and stomach

Also, this made me think of a new fist weapon (link to thread : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/361522-idea-about-new-fist-weapon/ )

EDIT : saw something interesting about ulti, why not making him draining energy while in flight (and toggable), and make him release a bunch of plasma shots at a targeted location at the end ? And keeps it in a short radius, so that you can't have Press 4 To Win tactics

EDIT2 : another idea about the back, in order not to block the view due to the "plasma wings" : just have the back a bit bulkier and have retractable thrusters with (little ?) wings that deploys for direction

Edited by Feuershark