Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Endrian

The first version really has no place in Warframe, and its rather OP to be honest, however the alternate version's stats would fit right in.

the abilities I believe that would make the character unique is

1st - have a short range cone burst of plasma (to encourage rapid enclosure of enemy's to encourage melee)

2nd - have 1b to supplement the previous by allowing quick movement into melee to allow better use of the 1st ability

3rd - 3b, this ability is good for when the player gets overwhelmed in melee, the player should be able to control the direction the whole duration

4th - your 4th aoe abilities would be almost perfect, 30seconds is really long, ember has an ability almost the same as this yet deals more direct damage, yet only lasts like 5 seconds or something.

all the abilities are melee focused (specifically to encourage Melee) the only abilitie that should be spammable is the 1st, to prevent excaliburs dash endlessly and kill everything (you gotta leave some things for ya team mates :P)

Love the art

Long have we waited for this day...

When, at last, our child would return to us...

Welcome home.

TkMCxiV.png

Dragon faces off against the Progenitor, armed with his favored Heat Glaive (the polearm, not the chakram).

Anyhoo! This is for those who were wondering what Dragon's back might look like, jetpack and all. (Notice also the ports on the back of the boots.)

I did it once but it bares repeating... Mood music

and Kudos for getting a 100 support

Edited by FrostWolf

Welcome home.

TkMCxiV.png

Dragon faces off against the Progenitor, armed with his favored Heat Glaive (the polearm, not the chakram).

Anyhoo! This is for those who were wondering what Dragon's back might look like, jetpack and all. (Notice also the ports on the back of the boots.)

All of my love good sir. All of it, for this to happen ingame.

Welcome home.

TkMCxiV.png

Do.

@(*()$.

Want.

Edited by Matheyx

Welcome home.

TkMCxiV.png

Welp, If i didn't want it as bad as before now I do.

Welcome home.

TkMCxiV.png

Wow, reminds me of Berserk. You definetly have the drawing skills to do an anime version of Warframe. Very nice job. Devs take notice of this talent!

Edited by Sophax

Just had an idea for a new stealthy anti-Corpus warframe, this one heavily support-based. Powers include:

—Assuming control of Corpus security cameras, which means security gates and turrets only harm enemies for the duration of control

—Hacking control panels during "alarm" state to misinform crew ("Hostiles have been neutralized, resume normal duty") and allow team to resume stealth activity

—Optic camouflage, which lasts longer than Loki's or Ash's, but ends the moment you attack

—Ultimate: Extremely large AOE neutralization ability, which causes machines to malfunction/deactivate and living enemies to be blinded

Worth pursuing?

Edited by Endrian

Not wanting to go offtopic, but how about that anti-Corpus frame has the ability to "jack in" the security systems and fight agaisnt the cyber Corpus or something while the other Tenno's have the defend him. 

Kinda like they did in Saints Row3 as seen here: 

( starts at 2:00)

But the dragon frame should deffo be your baby deserving all the attention :)

Though I know DE won't post anything in here, i really hope they've taken notice of this and all these great concepts...

Keep up the great work & art! Can't wait to see the ideas for the prime version you have.

The Warframe concept threads are being moved to the Fan Zone eh?

I guess that makes sense, I guess they want Feedback to apply only to ingame warframes

Which is Fine, The Fanzone might be a better development area for Fan frame ideas

Edited by FrostWolf