Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Endrian

ah..I don't have Saryn so never noticed that. In that case, dem spikes.

Also *cough* friendly bump.

It's somewhat noticeable for sidearms too, if ya look at various frames. Go ahead and take a gander sometimes, depending on how decorated the frames are usually reflects on the mounting point of the weapons slightly.

I don't know how to make a website. But I want to make a story-driven Warframe comic, about the development of young Tenno into the deadly space ninjas we all know and love—like, training missions and "milk runs" on Mercury, getting their feet wet with real combat, being trained by a cold, strict Frost user, or a boisterous, fun-loving Rhino user and stuff like that. Wonder what I'd call it.

I don't know how to make a website. But I want to make a story-driven Warframe comic, about the development of young Tenno into the deadly space ninjas we all know and love—like, training missions and "milk runs" on Mercury, getting their feet wet with real combat, being trained by a cold, strict Frost user, or a boisterous, fun-loving Rhino user and stuff like that. Wonder what I'd call it.

And the cool girl Saryn finding the petite and lovable Mag very adorable! Mag sees her as a big-sister figure at first but soon returns her feelings! 

Fiery Ember getting involved with the dramatic and loudmouthed Banshee! This noisy couple ships Frost X Ash, the two cool and silent male personalities!

Nyx is teased for her 'psychic' powers(OMG U CAN BEND SPOONS LOL)! Nyx has no friends but the soft-spoken and good girl Trinity doesn't mind being with her! Nyx and Trinity get together! (No Nyx X Excalibur, that's incest!!)

YESSSSS

Sorry.

Edited by Amistyrja

I was actually thinking Nyx could be a terrifying instructor that teaches about the psychology of war, the danger of paranoia and hypervigilance, stuff like that.

Anyway!

Sample panel; like, this could be after a botched mission.

Possible initial plot: Excalibur pilot is protagonist, during a training mission, he thinks he sees the Stalker—his father was supposedly murdered by the Stalker, everyone else thinks it's just a bogeyman, a ghost story to tell young recruits to keep them vigilant and watchful. Thinking he's found his father's killer, runs off, abandoning his teammates. As a result, teammates Loki and Mag are severely wounded (Loki critically so), Frost barely saves him in time (he was dealing with a mass of enemy forces), and then Excalibur gets severely chewed out once they return to safety (a Lotus/Tenno academy?).

lJxE3Jh.png

I was actually thinking Nyx could be a terrifying instructor that teaches about the psychology of war, the danger of paranoia and hypervigilance, stuff like that.

Anyway!

Possible initial plot: Excalibur pilot is protagonist, during a training mission, he thinks he sees the Stalker—his father was supposedly murdered by the Stalker, everyone else thinks it's just a bogeyman, a ghost story to tell young recruits to keep them vigilant and watchful. Thinking he's found his father's killer, runs off, abandoning his teammates. As a result, teammates Loki and Mag are severely wounded (Loki critically so), Frost barely saves him in time (he was dealing with a mass of enemy forces), and then Excalibur gets severely chewed out once they return to safety (a Lotus/Tenno academy?).

lJxE3Jh.png

Yes! Then Excalibur loses consciousness and wakes up hours later in the locker room! He finds himself bound up and Saryn standing over him with a whip in hand about to punish him for hurting her precious cute adorable little Mag and and and

Yes! Then Excalibur loses consciousness and wakes up hours later in the locker room! He finds himself bound up and Saryn standing over him with a whip in hand about to punish him for hurting her precious cute adorable little Mag and and and

Ahahahaha

Anyway!

lJxE3Jh.png

Frost and Saryn always did strike me as being Higher"Rank/Class" Tenno then the others just to how much more extravagant thier Frames are compared to everybody else...

Also Hi 5 for being cosmically mean to Excalibur.

1: this is fricking awesome and absolutely everything is so well done.

2: You should sent this to the creators of the game to see if they can put it in the game caused that would be so awesome if you did.

But still this is such a cool tenno armor or something that I bet everybody want while playing the game.