Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Endrian

best idea ever should be in 16.5

however, i would like it to be more berserkerish

Well, seing what we have has back-ground here... Not possible, they waited years after years not doing anything aside from training they can't go berserk that easily.

Well, seing what we have has back-ground here... Not possible, they waited years after years not doing anything aside from training they can't go berserk that easily.

actually waiting years after years means that they might very well be able to go berserk, having a lot of time and nothing to do, or even having the same thing to do can give people violent tendencies.

This is the cooling warframe I have ever seen and I would love this to be the next heavy. I think it looks like a zephyr, rhino hybrid which would be a good mix Rhino with the defense and zephyr with the offence. Hope that the Devs do something with this concept It would make me actually want to farm, rather than these new boring frames no names mentioned (COUGH Limbo cough cough)

actually waiting years after years means that they might very well be able to go berserk, having a lot of time and nothing to do, or even having the same thing to do can give people violent tendencies.

Indeed, they could be (at least some of them) on the edge of going berserk...

By the way, Merry Christmas!

Edited by Drejzer

Dragon Frame 2015. We need a new tank, Three Casters in a row; mirage, limbo, Mesa.

I agree completley. i love limbo and mirage, mesa....meh. not my thing. I just want another beat em up tank. rhino and frost are the only two i'd even CALL a tank. i'd love to add an offensive/defensive style tank in as well would be awsome :)

I agree completley. i love limbo and mirage, mesa....meh. not my thing. I just want another beat em up tank. rhino and frost are the only two i'd even CALL a tank. i'd love to add an offensive/defensive style tank in as well would be awsome :)

Word, being tanky opens up playstyles that don't envolve spamming 4th power every five minutes. Fine fore some, but I like to get into the enemies face when I wreck them.