Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Endrian

But he did that in order to keep this thread on the first page...

Btw, Endrian, where are you?

thats irrelevant, thats the reason its against the rules. Now if you where asking a question, or striking up a conversation with people in this topic then it would be fine. But saying "bump" and not having anything concrete to talk about is against the rules. plus it is hard to keep a thread on the front page that isnt being updated regularly.  

Edited by Senketsu_

Hmm... nope, I'm pretty much sure it was "Speech is silver, silence is golden"

It's a translation though...

And I think that this saying is elder than duct  tape...

Did you ask me to stay quiet?

it is a translation Drejzer the original that i know is:

spreken is zilver zwijgen is goud 

its a old Dutch saying 

Tanky, Bruiser, is practically Rhino, What Else? Uhhhh, Wings? Interesting Concept, removing Rhino AND Zephyr, *Slow clap* hmmmm, design seen before, I'm sure he has a GREAT personality, and why would he be involving himself now? Things aren't exactly tipping one way or the other, and if they hadn't revealed themselves to help while Tenno weren't around, why would he come out now? Makes no sense good sir, and is a mismatch of two warframes, *Slow Claps again* thank you for a warframe which is "Original" this way nubs will work to get this frame and laugh at people who scoff at it's "Originality", it looks cool, and if they decide to make it, more power to you, but I won't be surprised if they don't

*Plus* OP AS Death himself, Literally? Indomitable? that thing would have to last a half second if it has any USEFUL regen capabilities, His First ability blows Zephyr STRAIGHT out of the water(air?) with having an apparently RIDICULOUS time in the air, Not To mention his Ulti is an OP and glorified Tailwind, nerfing his abilities the slightest bit would completely topple it, and while that's a good attempt at making sure they can't nerf him, it seriously gives them the reason to NOT make him at all.

Edited by ultimatumcore

Hmm... nope, I'm pretty much sure it was "Speech is silver, silence is golden"

It's a translation though...

And I think that this saying is elder than duct  tape...

Did you ask me to stay quiet?

no, it was just a joke i know. its on a tshirt a buddy of mine owns. lol

Tanky, Bruiser, is practically Rhino, What Else? Uhhhh, Wings? Interesting Concept, removing Rhino AND Zephyr, *Slow clap* hmmmm, design seen before, I'm sure he has a GREAT personality, and why would he be involving himself now? Things aren't exactly tipping one way or the other, and if they hadn't revealed themselves to help while Tenno weren't around, why would he come out now? Makes no sense good sir, and is a mismatch of two warframes, *Slow Claps again* thank you for a warframe which is "Original" this way nubs will work to get this frame and laugh at people who scoff at it's "Originality", it looks cool, and if they decide to make it, more power to you, but I won't be surprised if they don't

*Plus* OP AS Death himself, Literally? Indomitable? that thing would have to last a half second if it has any USEFUL regen capabilities, His First ability blows Zephyr STRAIGHT out of the water(air?) with having an apparently RIDICULOUS time in the air, Not To mention his Ulti is an OP and glorified Tailwind, nerfing his abilities the slightest bit would completely topple it, and while that's a good attempt at making sure they can't nerf him, it seriously gives them the reason to NOT make him at all.

About zephyr, this concept was around BEFORE zephyr was.

Zephyrs abilities blow exval out of the water as does rhinos. Mirages hall of mirrors destroys lokis decoy. And yet DE made them anyways. Also no one cares about your negative nancy opinion. And by the way almost all frames have a crazy PP ability or two. But thanks for the free bump.

-snip-

So by what your saying, there is already a huge aoe agro pulling tank that can sustain himself through regen, taking the attention of ALL enemies around him and off allies in need of dire help, all while increasing his own defense and damage while tanking for the team!?

Why haven't I seen this frame in the game yet then?

Just because some skills are similar, does not mean they are clones entirely. Some of them could use tweaks, but they're more of a hindrance to unskilled players. Let's see how many people can "fly" while having the attention of EVERYTHING in the room. Staying still is no option here.

But since we're talking about cloned skills..

Let's see:

Slash Dash, Rhino Charge, Tail Wind, Tidal Surge. Pretty much all forward dashes..

Super Jump and Tail Wind. Oh look at that, Tail Wind just took over TWO abilities at once.

Radial Blind and Prism..

I think you get my point?

Just because Dragon is going to be a tanky bruiser, doesn't mean he's just going to be another clone. His design is meant to be more active and mobile, taking the attention of all enemies so that his team has room to breath, and survive.

He will for sure be one of those frames for the skilled. With limited CC, the player will need to pay maximum attention to their surroundings, even further more when in a room with multiple flanks, or just plain being up in the air.

You can't call him overpowered, can't call him underpowered either. There will probably be a cap to his regen abilities. They'll be high enough to sustain him, but not make him immortal. Flying can't really be called overpowered either, unless overpowered means getting shot down by 25 grunts, 3 bombards and 2 heavy gunners.

I can understand where your coming from with not wanting another clone, but it's not like Frost and Rhino play the same, neither do Excal or Zephyr.

Edit: Typo

Edited by Shuuro

giphy.gif

U jelly?

1) Zephyr came after man.

2) It's a concept. Either the abilities may change by the hand of its author,Endrian, or by D.E. if they choose to pick him(little changes,I hope)

3) You might not want him, it's your opinion. But saying this that way doesn't look really constructive.

I can't believe people gave up votes to this, it's not that your criticism is invalid or not without cause but the fact that you have to be, for lack of better words, a complete &#! about it that really makes me think less of you as a person more then anything.

Edited by HappyApathy

I can't believe people gave up votes to this, it's not that your criticism is invalid or not without cause but the fact that you have to be, for lack of better words, a complete @$$ about it that really makes me think less of you as a person more then anything.

Maybe a missclick? Or a cat walking on the desk?

I can't believe people gave up votes to this, it's not that your criticism is invalid or not without cause but the fact that you have to be, for lack of better words, a complete @$$ about it that really makes me think less of you as a person more then anything.

D: pushed wrong button 

^ this

IF they were to add him in, there is usually a reason. I.E getting his cryopod buried because of a landslide or something. 

....................................I question your logic

Edited by Brokenrune

Being a prick isnt exactly going to get people to agree with you