Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Endrian

i think the Dragon should be a sort of back up fraction so its more Orokin then the Tenno but favors the tenno over just wanting to kill them (im looking at you stalker, saving a planet from infested should not put me up for death row) and maybe only have him in a all out mode like a last stand were you can have like 3 main weapons 4 side arms  4 close combat weapons with all beefed up badies (like corrupted invading with new prime weapons that would not be there other wise be eg Gorgon prime, lanka prime, Supra prime, prova prime (now 50% less useless)  Archwing copy thing prime so on)

and maybe have it as not just one dragon have many like the warframes but not warframes and have 5 powers and the 5th one is really hard to do but crazy good (rhino stop + link + well of life) and it also takes up some heath when you cast it

this was just a ruff thing that i though of i hope you like it. and who knows i may do a whole concept on it.

thanks for reading this and going past all the bad grammer

i think the Dragon should be a sort of back up fraction so its more Orokin then the Tenno but favors the tenno over just wanting to kill them (im looking at you stalker, saving a planet from infested should not put me up for death row) and maybe only have him in a all out mode like a last stand were you can have like 3 main weapons 4 side arms  4 close combat weapons with all beefed up badies (like corrupted invading with new prime weapons that would not be there other wise be eg Gorgon prime, lanka prime, Supra prime, prova prime (now 50% less useless)  Archwing copy thing prime so on)

and maybe have it as not just one dragon have many like the warframes but not warframes and have 5 powers and the 5th one is really hard to do but crazy good (rhino stop + link + well of life) and it also takes up some heath when you cast it

this was just a ruff thing that i though of i hope you like it. and who knows i may do a whole concept on it.

thanks for reading this and going past all the bad grammer

It should, It's so human-like to kill everything that is different... Even if it is a sentient life-form capable of communicating with other species...

Really like the idea behind this, but maby you could change the Indomitable ability to only affect shields, I only say this because even in the lore healing frames are rare and it would make duration builds a little less op. Just a thought tho.

Overall I really love this concept, would easily be a favorite frame!

Edited by Zillarezko

(...) Isn't 400 armor a bit too much ? (...)

Well, Dragon was designed to close the armour gap between Valkyr and Rhino...

His main role is to draw enemy fire away from his team-mates and doing so by focusing it on himself, so, it is justified, isn't it?

62 pages of Comments is impressive enough, but that artwork man!

+ as many as I can!!!

oh wait, that's only 1 :(

May I link/quote this through as a Warframe idea into my Fattening Up Warframe Thread (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/325412-multiple-concepts-fattening-up-warframe/?p=3671507)?

It is that awesome!

Endrian is inactive due to a broken monitor and it is unknown when he will be back.

Edited by Drejzer