Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Endrian

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Awesome, about everything but one point: looks a bit too much like Rhino about legs and stomach

Also, this made me think of a new fist weapon (link to thread : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/361522-idea-about-new-fist-weapon/ )

EDIT : saw something interesting about ulti, why not making him draining energy while in flight (and toggable), and make him release a bunch of plasma shots at a targeted location at the end ? And keeps it in a short radius, so that you can't have Press 4 To Win tactics

EDIT2 : another idea about the back, in order not to block the view due to the "plasma wings" : just have the back a bit bulkier and have retractable thrusters with (little ?) wings that deploys for direction

you'd think this would have been added already. its already three to four times more popular then any other frame thats been added. This would just rock epicly if they put it into the game.

Damn this is beast, want new tank frame plis DE I beg make it happen!

rep_up.pngTank/Glas Cannon/Flying Dragon hehehhehehe

Tell me what you think!

I can not think anymore =O

so beautiful, much dragon.

But DE still wouldn't add this in game, as they always do.

best idea ever should be in 16.5

however, i would like it to be more berserkerish

Well, seing what we have has back-ground here... Not possible, they waited years after years not doing anything aside from training they can't go berserk that easily.

Well, seing what we have has back-ground here... Not possible, they waited years after years not doing anything aside from training they can't go berserk that easily.

actually waiting years after years means that they might very well be able to go berserk, having a lot of time and nothing to do, or even having the same thing to do can give people violent tendencies.

This is the cooling warframe I have ever seen and I would love this to be the next heavy. I think it looks like a zephyr, rhino hybrid which would be a good mix Rhino with the defense and zephyr with the offence. Hope that the Devs do something with this concept It would make me actually want to farm, rather than these new boring frames no names mentioned (COUGH Limbo cough cough)

Its our game and we want it now! Vote for dragon, 2015 Frame of the year! +1 since i can't vote on the green arrow anymore :) I've been off the page fo ra while, so i love all the new stuff since i've been gone. Still awsome to see so many people still wanting this wickedly made frame.

actually waiting years after years means that they might very well be able to go berserk, having a lot of time and nothing to do, or even having the same thing to do can give people violent tendencies.

Indeed, they could be (at least some of them) on the edge of going berserk...

By the way, Merry Christmas!