Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Endrian

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Dragon Frame 2015. We need a new tank, Three Casters in a row; mirage, limbo, Mesa.

I agree completley. i love limbo and mirage, mesa....meh. not my thing. I just want another beat em up tank. rhino and frost are the only two i'd even CALL a tank. i'd love to add an offensive/defensive style tank in as well would be awsome :)

I agree completley. i love limbo and mirage, mesa....meh. not my thing. I just want another beat em up tank. rhino and frost are the only two i'd even CALL a tank. i'd love to add an offensive/defensive style tank in as well would be awsome :)

Word, being tanky opens up playstyles that don't envolve spamming 4th power every five minutes. Fine fore some, but I like to get into the enemies face when I wreck them.

If this frame happens, warframe will be overrun by dragons.

I would defintely agree with ya....Lets hope that Dragon Warframe is......The "RAREST"........Of all time...

I cannot give this nearly enough credit and approval. I sincerely love this idea - the attacks aren't too strong, the buff seems like it can work depending on how the regeneration is implemented, the taunt seems like it can cause interesting strategies, and the ultimate does not too much damage and is based on skill... It seems like a wonderful tanky offensive frame. Nice job!

The current event mods appear to have something similar in it. Wink Wink :D i hope there adding this next.

What i see in the picture i'm pretty sure that is rhino but i may be wrong.

What i see in the picture i'm pretty sure that is rhino but i may be wrong.

I know, but shhhh...

Really interesting concept, but IF it is added to the game, DE would HAVE to change those stats and the buffs from the abilities, otherwise we would have something better than a hysteria valkyr (probably)

Really interesting concept, but IF it is added to the game, DE would HAVE to change those stats and the buffs from the abilities, otherwise we would have something better than a hysteria valkyr (probably)

We have tons of things better than a hysteria vakyr.

DE if you are seeing this pls put this in game cause currently we dont have any dragon themed frames yet alone any frames with functional wings

Essentially a Rhino with a bad look. Totally out of the SCIFI thematic.

Nice sketches anyway. 

But we have a Necromancer( which obviously perfectly fits into Sci-fi theme)

Essentially a Rhino with a bad look. Totally out of the SCIFI thematic.

Nice sketches anyway. 

Oberon anyone?

It's called "science fantasy" my friend, which I have no problem with.

I love it. I will mention, warframes tend to forego eyes and mouths, I suggest trying some head options without those features. The alternate on the right seems closest to the style of warframe.

I love it. I will mention, warframes tend to forego eyes and mouths, I suggest trying some head options without those features. The alternate on the right seems closest to the style of warframe.

The mouth yes, but not the eyes.

The mouth yes, but not the eyes.

Doesn't mirage have something mouth-like on one of her helmets?