Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Endrian

Crap, I... No, but... Foof. I read the update thing wrong. I thought the U 15.14 meant that it would go like 15.15->15.2->15.3 and so on until it reached 15.5. I see now that i am an idiot. I apoligize... ( ._.)

np everyone has moments like that. dont beat yourself up for it. 

ARMOR: 400

INDOMITABLE *TWEAKED 6/16/2014*

Energy: 35 Description: For a duration of 10/15/20/25 seconds, Dragon's health and shields continuously regenerate (even while taking damage) and Dragon's fire rate (melee and ranged) is increased. While in this state, Dragon cannot be staggered or knocked down. Affected by Power Strength and Power Duration.

CHALLENGE

Energy: 75 Description: For a duration of 15/21/27/34 seconds, Dragon issues a challenge to all enemies within range (continuous AOE taunt). When an enemy damages Dragon's shield, his Armor increases. When an enemy damages Dragon's health, his damage increases. Maximum increase are based on ability rank:

—Rank 0: 1.5x Armor, 1.3x Damage

—Rank 1: 2x Armor, 1.5x Damage

—Rank 2: 3x Armor, 1.7x

Rank 3: 4x Armor, 2x Damage

Affected by Power Strength (multiplier increase), Power Duration, and Power Range.

Goodbye Rhino, Hello Dragon-frame.

ARMOR: 400

INDOMITABLE *TWEAKED 6/16/2014*

Energy: 35 Description: For a duration of 10/15/20/25 seconds, Dragon's health and shields continuously regenerate (even while taking damage) and Dragon's fire rate (melee and ranged) is increased. While in this state, Dragon cannot be staggered or knocked down. Affected by Power Strength and Power Duration.

CHALLENGE

Energy: 75 Description: For a duration of 15/21/27/34 seconds, Dragon issues a challenge to all enemies within range (continuous AOE taunt). When an enemy damages Dragon's shield, his Armor increases. When an enemy damages Dragon's health, his damage increases. Maximum increase are based on ability rank:

—Rank 0: 1.5x Armor, 1.3x Damage

—Rank 1: 2x Armor, 1.5x Damage

—Rank 2: 3x Armor, 1.7x

Rank 3: 4x Armor, 2x Damage

Affected by Power Strength (multiplier increase), Power Duration, and Power Range.

Now that I read back at it thanks to Pomme-de-terre-rapide-douze :P

while I still love the design and would love to have it in the game.

Endrians concept sounds incredibly Overpowered.

I'm actually ashamed to say I'm happy the skills will not be like Endrians design

Still want it though, Hope the art design will look like it

Edited by BaIthazar

I want it naoo!!! Good concept but his scaly and layered design... doesnt it make it feel less warframe-ish and hard to make him prime?

we have long since past the point of something not being 'warframe-ish'

the argument has become invalid when it comes to visual design

Edited by BaIthazar

I love how everyone assumes that this concept is where they got the Dragon theme from. 

It's not like dragon ideas are exactly rare. This isn't even the only dragon theme fan concept on the forums. 

Just sayin'. 

Yeah, and its also been here for a damn long time with a ton of work and edits. I've seen this as a hot thread for ages. There may be others, but this one deserves it. Congrats to the creator for your success!

I do think that this is good,since Dragons are known for their tenacity,which explains why he is a tank,and are not so known to resort to weapons,more so,ballistic ranged weapons,well,except that they can breathe fire already.It's just that,I know he is Lotus affiliated and all,but anyone thinks that he is oversaturated with Lotus marks?A few good tweaks in the design would fix it but for me it's currently too much.

Nuz aan sul, fent alok,
fod fin vul dovah nok,
fen kos nahlot mahfaeraak ahrk ruz!
Paaz Keizaal fen kos stin nol bein Alduin jot!

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
naal ok zin los vahriin
wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

that's all I want to say about Dragon frame

Well this concept is quite cool but, when I see the word dragon, I think of high damage and speed since dragon can fly. So probably instead of tank, make him an attacker since warframe already have 2 tankers.

Maybe the design colour/skin for dragon can be black/maroon/red and a lil bit less rough. If not he will look like a croc lol. But still, nice concept :)

Tank role with a dragon themed warframe can easily work as there are many different species of dragons in the lore. The speed version is normally the wyrm or drake species as a normal common dragon is a tank role and a wyvrn is more so a dragon of knowledge. Don't get me wrong, I love this idea, but instead of a single dragon warframe it'd be cool to see a warframe for each species of dragon