Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Endrian

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

I'm excited for the dragon to finally be included in the game. As long as theirs a free flight aspect, i'll be happy. congrats on your design making it into the game :)

I dont think this design is waht is making it in, just the dragon theme. 

Nuz aan sul, fent alok,
fod fin vul dovah nok,
fen kos nahlot mahfaeraak ahrk ruz!
Paaz Keizaal fen kos stin nol bein Alduin jot!

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
naal ok zin los vahriin
wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

that's all I want to say about Dragon frame

Did someone say Dragon frame?!?!

1ay8LmL.gif

saw that gif in Typhus' thread...

(Red posted it as a reply to comment about his new project["Raptor Frame Confirmed" {or something}was the comment])

Well this concept is quite cool but, when I see the word dragon, I think of high damage and speed since dragon can fly. So probably instead of tank, make him an attacker since warframe already have 2 tankers.

Maybe the design colour/skin for dragon can be black/maroon/red and a lil bit less rough. If not he will look like a croc lol. But still, nice concept :)

Tank role with a dragon themed warframe can easily work as there are many different species of dragons in the lore. The speed version is normally the wyrm or drake species as a normal common dragon is a tank role and a wyvrn is more so a dragon of knowledge. Don't get me wrong, I love this idea, but instead of a single dragon warframe it'd be cool to see a warframe for each species of dragon

Hey man I was rooting that you would have your warframe become part of the game and you did congrats on being the 2nd fan concept to get in game.

I dont think this design is waht is making it in, just the dragon theme. 

dunno, like i said, my overall theme wasn't applied, but the power set up was almost identicle. as long as i get flight, i'll be freaking happy as heck. Because personally, i'd love to get up to those flying ***** (no i wasn't bleeped i hit shift 8 xP) are always so annoying, and flying up to them would rock. I had hoped that Zypher would have flight, she was based on a bird after all. but here's hoping draogn will rock. I just personaly hope that the color Black, and White will both have elements. Void aaand...divine? i dunno XD my prefered color is pure black energy, looks sick as hell on most frames.

Im just hoping that at least some parts of this dragon warframe skin is of the same material as those metal weapons. You know, to add "gold" and make it look like a golden dragon. Might be excessive, but slightly awesome.

Im just hoping that at least some parts of this dragon warframe skin is of the same material as those metal weapons. You know, to add "gold" and make it look like a golden dragon. Might be excessive, but slightly awesome.

depends on pbr and customizations options

Nice arts, but ur warframe is basically an op, unbalanced tank. 

The abilities:

1) basically it is a copy of tail wind,

2) self heal (shield and healt) + fire rate boost + immunity to 2 status (and it is affected by str mod too !)  = UNBALANCED

3) Now... i appreciate the idea of a taunt,  it is a nice idea, and considering all the enemy fire u get it justifies the armor boost, but the damage boost in addition is too much.

Btw I appreciate :

4) Free fly = i love it, I have also proposed it for the zephyr as an augment for the first skill, i think this game needs a free fly mode for at least 1 frame.

I love the idea of "plasma damage" as well as many other combinations of three elements that i've seen in many posts around in the section,

So in few words we have a flying, self healing, enhanced ,armored tank. He just misses the ev of trinity and we can trash all the others frames.

Nice arts, but ur warframe is basically an op, unbalanced tank. 

The abilities:

1) basically it is a copy of tail wind,

2) self heal (shield and healt) + fire rate boost + immunity to 2 status (and it is affected by str mod too !)  = UNBALANCED

3) Now... i appreciate the idea of a taunt,  it is a nice idea, and considering all the enemy fire u get it justifies the armor boost, but the damage boost in addition is too much.

Btw I appreciate :

4) Free fly = i love it, I have also proposed it for the zephyr as an augment for the first skill, i think this game needs a free fly mode for at least 1 frame.

I love the idea of "plasma damage" as well as many other combinations of three elements that i've seen in many posts around in the section,

So in few words we have a flying, self healing, enhanced ,armored tank. He just misses the ev of trinity and we can trash all the others frames.

Not even here yet and people are already complaining about it being OP....

I was going to ask the DE's if I could make my own Dragon themed Warframe but this is ok too. Except its probably gonna be male. Dragons are awesome and should not be left out of any game. And a Dragon has all Elemental damage come to think of it. Elements are awesome. Too awesome.

Not even here yet and people are already complaining about it being OP....

lol I know that u guys love the op frames that can do everything alone and can smash 1000 maps of enemies with a wink, but there is something called synergy, teamwork, balance, challenge , difficulty, variety. Those things make a boring game in a GREAT game.

they already are Xavius :] watch the devstreams to hear him mentioned.

They might not add him as his concept portrays though. I so hope they do not ruin such an amazing concept!

I heard a cool recommendation in which a Tenno boss character would be introduced and drop this frame as reward in Archwing instances. The boss is the concept Baphomet, and were this frame called Bahumet then the association could be made that you were receiving in infested pieces of the Baphomet frame. Only a thought but one that caught my eye and I thought interesting.

Well , there are a lot of OTHER things to hope for at U16 ... I don't even mind having Dragon frame NOT in my arsenal (throws 5th forma in his trusty braton prime). Everything can exist in game , but this somewhy pisses me off ... i know it is a lot of effort put into , but hey - duuu-agon sounds lame in this sci-fi and etc. game... I just write another reply because too much hype only about it , not about CTF mode without ruino prems, Cordylon and AT @(*()$ LEAST RAID MODE. No , they want dragon frame with OP stats ... nah, i'm so done ...