Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Endrian

It is still ugly as heck. He also does not fit into the Warframe feel, unless people actually want to play as an infested ancient. In fact, with his name 'Chroma', which is really bad for a supposedly 'dragon' frame (dragons are supposed to be badass), this does not feel like a dragon at all.

I think DE needs to rethink their design. The concept here hyped me up for a really badass frame, but instead we got a pile of bile.

Actually the name is based off the Chromatic Dragons from D&D, in which the color of the Dragon meant the Element its breath attack would be: A Red Dragon is Fire, A Blue is Lightning, A White is Ice, A Green is Poison, A Black is Acid, ect, ect, ect. SO out of everything about this frame, the name is the only thing that resembles a Dragon. 

I HAVE DISCOVERD SOMETHING! the 3 model for the dragon is just a played up version of vaubons! with new animations! it is a just them trolling us!!!! that's just vaubon in a costume!

Edited by NutMut123

I HAVE DISCOVERD SOMETHING! the 3 model for the dragon is just a played up version of vaubons! with new animations! it is a just them trolling us!!!! that's just vaubon in a costume!

The fire breathing animation is from booben? I kind of pity your level of denial

Edited by Lightsmith

The fire breathing animation is from booben? I kind of pity your level of denial

no because they made a new one to troll us hahahaha. well they got us! so wheres the real one? and does it look like endrians or does it suck again?

no because they made a new one to troll us hahahaha. well they got us! so wheres the real one? and does it look like endrians or does it suck again?

Fun fact: Even if it is a "troll", it'd never look like what Endrian put up. 

DE makes the designs of the frames however they wish, hell, Zephyr looks almost nothing like how his original fan-concept design looked like

Fun fact: Even if it is a "troll", it'd never look like what Endrian put up. 

DE makes the designs of the frames however they wish, hell, Zephyr looks almost nothing like how his original fan-concept design looked like

I know but I figured they wouldve learned by now! zephyr looked okay to good but had no magic like the player concept and just wasnt as cool or good. Messa was just okay but better looking with the alternate helmet. Chrome is just a turd with an anteaters head that got infested. You know I was actually coming around to accepting it untill I relaized THE FREAKING THING HAS KISSY LIPS AT THE END OF ITS ANTEATER SNOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already knew they weren't going to use this design for Dragon frame. I knew it as if it was fact. lol 

That said, while Chroma isn't as cool as I thought he'd be, he still looks okay imo. He definitely fits the art style. He looks a lot less human than the others though. Hopefully the alt helm looks reeeeaaally good. lol 

Edited by Rexlars

Ah well, was hoping the dragon would make me more interested in playing the game again. Too bad about the wasted opportunity. Would have played the S#&$ out of this concept if it had actually made it into the game. Time for another break I guess.

I haven' lost faith in this Chroma. In a way they kept the color scheme from Endrian's Dragon however do keep in mind that like zephyr DE would make it more Warframish so I expected this. Maybe the alternative helmets would be different too. Luckily for me depending on the helmets I can make Endrians Warframe using Chroma.

But guys really. Look at Wyrm Prime and Chroma. Thats the idea of a dragon warframe to begin with. So guys, deal with it. Like Endrian said it was ultimatlely DE desicion to begin with.

It is Rhino copy

Im tired of people saying that. IT IS NOT look at the details to the back! and everything else! JUST because somethings big and bulky dosent make a it a "Rhino copy"! ONLY THE SIZE LOOKS LIKE RHINO!!!!! it has a WAY different look. Also people saying that oh its just another tank frame! Well there are only 2 others like this and they are frost and rhino! 

Im tired of people saying that. IT IS NOT look at the details to the back! and everything else! JUST because somethings big and bulky dosent make a it a "Rhino copy"! ONLY THE SIZE LOOKS LIKE RHINO!!!!! it has a WAY different look. Also people saying that oh its just another tank frame! Well there are only 2 others like this and they are frost and rhino!

He's just beefy like Rhino, and there is nothing wrong with that, game needs more well built males.