Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Endrian

Chroma = Greek Dragon. Jeez not all dragons are European and Asian. 

6qd0g2.jpg

Sure, let's pick the less known dragon in the world, almost the only one that could be confused with an anteater, the one that even Greek wouldn't like to see in the game(seriously, we got quite a few Greek feedbacks in the main topic)and let's use it as the main theme for the Dragon Frame.

It's still a dragon, afterall, isn't it?

This dragon's mouth doesn't come out of its forehead.

That, my friend, is called artistic liberty. Why would the mouth have to be exactly where a real dragon's mouth would be? That's not a requirement for dragon themes.

hey there,mind if i nestle here for abit?

i seriously think DE shouldve given the OP recognition and acknowledgement

DE said they were going to be doing a fan concept long requested,and it turned out to be a dragon

that alone warrants the OP quite abit of recognition

(sadly i might've had a minor hand in whats fixing to come,due to my own lack of foresight,ill discuss it over pm)

After seeing Chroma's artistic design after saying that it was based on a 'fan concept'... I really hope that Typhus stays as a fan creation, rather than in game. I don't wanna see that awesome design get sent through the meat grinder.

Where did they say based on "fan concept"? 

They said " Next Warframe will have a Dragon theme, something many of our players have requested."

https://warframe.com/news/devstream-46-overview

That is different from saying "we are doing a fan concept", They said theme not copy a fan made design.

Edited by NovusNova

not quite - it would be a chinese thunder dragon

p8t39MZ.jpg

because of whiskers 

but they screw it up with the muzzle

Why couldn't it have been a mix of bother? Greek dragon for muzzle, chinese dragon for whiskers, European dragon for general thickness and fire breath? With the rest of the abilities being a mix-match?

Where did they say based on "fan concept"? 

They said " Next Warframe will have a Dragon theme, something many of our players have requested."

https://warframe.com/news/devstream-46-overview

That is different from saying "we are doing a fan concept", They said theme not copy a fan made design.

alot of people seem to think Choma is based off this concept. saddly he isnt, thanks for doing the digging. I was to lazy