Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Endrian

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Cool concept, the first 4 powers sounded like Ember MK2 to me, but the others sounded more interesting.

I was messing around in a simple art program, decided to use the opportunity to try and create a more simplified version of the warframe.

KlLFZqh.png

Pretty badass and awesome on how you made him look, I never though I'd see another one of your warframe art version of the dragon and I gotta say YOU.ARE.AWESOME!!! So what color are you thinking to put on him? Black and orange would be my advice the rest is your idea so keep up the good work :)

ill be honest, im an honest guy, i think the art looks badass, and the skills are pretty nice too, only 2 things that bugs me is that he looks more like he should be a mobile bruiser rather than a tank, and i think his name should be Dragoon since it sounds more like a name and not just a creature, but hey i still like it and i would love to see him in the game nice job man.

Coolest warframe i have seen it would definitley be my favorite warframe if it was in the game. I hope the devs will see this. :)

ive been keeping an eye to this, and am currently designing a knight/warrior concept of a pure attack moves/stats that will look pretty cool, maybe there being a back story of two orokin rival clans creating suits of their own ideals??

Heh, didn't see this post when I made my own idea. Oh well. If I call my idea "Drake" and keep my powerset, I think they're different enough. XD

WHY DOES THIS WARFRAME NOT EXIST YET!!! THAT'S F**ING BULLSH*T

Sorry I know this isn't Borderlands 2 but Mr. Torgue would think this is awesome lol

thats awesome, and the art is cool as hell.  Though i also think it should be a bit more mechanical, or something, theres some aspect thats missing from it looking like it would fit in with the rest of the warframes.  but it sounds sweet

You know,

i want both of them to be released someday together.

TWIN DRAGONS UPDATE!!

just have them a different name and a little bit of different design here and there (give the melee one bigger gauntlet resembling shield or something).

Make their default main color is white and black, or red and blue.

It'll be fun to play them both. x)

I would easily pay any amount of platinum if this came out... it looks like pure rage fused with anger, and a pinch of fury.

@OP from.. April?....

I like the alternate abilities more but still they are a bit bland.

Also the first set of abilities on page one seemed more like.. Male Ember. Granted DE said the only fe/male variant of frames they'd do is power alteration and gender swap. So it fits that I guess.

However there are some things I have to wonder about. Like the spin melee weapon ability. It's a Dragon right? Dragons have tails. Sometimes they have Big Ol' Mace tails. Why not use that? (Hell look at those dangerous beasts in that Korean game Monster Hunter.)

We do need something airborne ability wise to mix things up. Yes, in tight areas he doesn't fly as high but still and you did suggest some.

If we are going airborne we need more verity in the come back down then just slash. Why not flying and slam into the ground creating a rising and descending meter by meter ring of earth spikes that knock back and do damage?

Quite honestly Dragons spitting fire, is a I dunno a bit over done for me. Why not have each ability a different pseudo element. Yes I know you called your fire /Plasma/ but even you called it a fire. This game is heavy on it's Asian elements. The dragons from those mythos weren't all just fire breathers.

They ran from being Metallic/Earth, Ice, Heaven/Space, Water, etc. This guy could be an embodiment of more then just one element package.

Nice. My Black magic is still working...

Btw people dont let this die again :I
(Or ill spam necromance it until you keep it stable! >:D)