Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Endrian

think this sort of deserves a bump, but i do think he is a bit too tough in that armor is matching rhino and frost's but this guy still gets faster speed. sure take off a chunk of shield but that shouldnt give some one faster speed. if thinking about it logically, the amount of armor on him would make him a slower frame regardless of the drop in shield capacitor. a faster frame should only be achievable through the loss of both armor and a reduction in capacitor since both have been decreased significantly. looking at loki as the light weight frame that it is, the lack of heavy armor allows it to move pretty swiftly but giving it also 75 shield instead of one hundred makes sense in terms of giving it a faster speed. because over all it has much LESS armor weighing it down and either redirecting that last 25 shield energy directly to movement or resorting to a smaller weaker capacitor it makes sense that of course he moves much faster than other war frames simply because of the fact he is, again a lighter frame. your dragon should be moving more around a solid 1.0 if only the shield cap is getting a drop because he still has heavier armoring than other frames to weigh him down.

Edited by MagnumKnight

make something more like excalibur, two tanks is enough, and it seems that it takes the best 2 things out of frost and rhino, which would make him very OP.

you know what would be cool? a flying power. he extends his wings and floats half a meter from the ground for 45 seconds. this makes him move faster and at the same speed even while aiming

Alright, filled out my (immediate) ideas for the DPS version of Dragon. They're in the first post now! Working up some more concept art. I wish I could paint... alas, black and white will have to do.

Got an idea, why not call it Typhon? ( Sounds like Typhoon)

FYI:

Typhon - Monstrous son of Gaia and Tartarus in Greek mythology, Typhon had a tongue of fire and a hundred serpent heads

Indeed it makes no sense regarding the frame but it's a cool name!

Good job btw, really like your concept.

Edited by Darkwave1098