Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Endrian

What does plasma do when it procs? Has to do something like: sets enemies on fire in an AOE around target that was proc'd or sets proc'd target on fire, who then runs around in a panic leaving a trail of superheated plasma on the ground that damages enemies who run through it.

What does plasma do when it procs? Has to do something like: sets enemies on fire in an AOE around target that was proc'd or sets proc'd target on fire, who then runs around in a panic leaving a trail of superheated plasma on the ground that damages enemies who run through it.

What does water when it procs? or air? or antimater?

Plasma is a THEME, but I admit, it sounds nice.

"They told us we sould fail, they told us we were nothing. They told us we would become one of them. But we told them, we would resist. Wetold them we would prevail! But what we didn't tell them, is that we had a weapon. The threat the enemy to the tenno poses has become greater, and to combat this power, we have but one option. The Dragon. We will awake our most ancient, rise the strongest of our ranks. They will flood the sky's and ravage the land beneath them. So we send out this warning, to the Grineer, to the Corpus, to the Infected, The Dragons have awoken, and they, are comming."

And so yeah thats my thought since they are clearly working up to something big, could easily fit it in with this to the new 'big baddie' comming out.

True, But I do have another idea. It may require the use of Typhus though.

Please share this idea, I'm interested in seeing what it is.

NO do not use another persons thread without their permission to promote another thread. This has been stated by Red MULTIPLE TIMES and I know for as a conceptual stand point Endrian probably wouldn't want that either

Edited by EMagnolo

NO do not use another persons thread without their permission to promote another thread. This has been stated by Red MULTIPLE TIMES and I know for as a conceptual stand point Endrian probably wouldn't want that either

You are correct, I can't share any ideas unless I have permission from Red and Endrian and the other two artists of the other two Warframes.

~snip~

You do know it is considered rude to shamelessly post your threads in someone else's post. That's what PM's are usually for, so you can privately ask someones opinion on any matter/subject you might bring have.

Edited by EMagnolo

You do know it is considered rude to shamelessly post your threads in someone else's post. That's what PM's are usually for, so you can privately ask someones opinion on any matter/subject you might bring have.

Sorry, I guess I don't know "forum etiquette." I didn't think it was a big deal. I'll remove it. I apologize.