Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Endrian

Dude this is freaking GREAT. Admittedly the armor seems a little OP (compared to valkyr though its low but I digress).

If this or something like this fame makes it to the game I would be quite happy. 

Looks awesome (NICE drawing by the way I could never hope to be that good). 

Nice details on the abilities.

EDIT: Just had a thought that this fame would go GREAT with a sword and board.

Edited by Invalid_Infinity

Awesome idea, love the concept, art and thought put into this! I think Dragon should be female though so we have 2 Male and 2 Female Tanks (well I class Saryn as one and if you don't then that supports the idea even more). :D

Really dont think it fits with the frame in my opinion at least. 

I really...

I think something wing-like on his back should be in order. Obviously not out, but maybe folded on his back?

Kinda like a syandana?

... really love...

Still hard at work!

In all honesty Warframe needs some more organic looking frames. I would rather not look like a robot in my opinion.

I did hear a rumor of an "infested" themed frame.

...when someone responds...

Awesome idea, love the concept, art and thought put into this! I think Dragon should be female though so we have 2 Male and 2 Female Tanks (well I class Saryn as one and if you don't then that supports the idea even more). :D

Really dont think it fits with the frame in my opinion at least. 

... to posts over a year old.

Edited by Drejzer

I really...

...really love...

...when someone responds...

... to posts over a year old.

I am most happy to do so. Frankly I love the idea of this warframe. The ability to fly around the map like a zephyr (from what I have read at least) with the tanky feel of a Rhino (In my opinion Rhino's tankyness is from his iron skin not his armor) and all these other abilities that I have read about only continues to impress me. Truly creativity knows no bounds here. 

Just now I thought of an idea where the more energy Dragon has the larger his wings (made of energy ofc) would appear. This thread has truly set my mind on fire.

I am most happy to do so. Frankly I love the idea of this warframe. The ability to fly around the map like a zephyr (from what I have read at least) with the tanky feel of a Rhino (In my opinion Rhino's tankyness is from his iron skin not his armor) and all these other abilities that I have read about only continues to impress me. Truly creativity knows no bounds here. 

Just now I thought of an idea where the more energy Dragon has the larger his wings (made of energy ofc) would appear. This thread has truly set my mind on fire.

Did I say that it is a bad thing? Well some people respond to those posts withoutthinking for a little while...

He, in theory, should fly better than Zephyr, since he has "free movement in the air" (Endrian agreed that it would look like this

) while zephyr has lowered falling speed and "slashdashing" in the air.

best idea for frame ever , i wish it would be a real frame

You, my friend, are not the only one.

Edited by Drejzer

Did I say that it is a bad thing? Well some people respond to those posts without thinking for a little while...

Sorry, I get a little too enthusiastic sometimes and what I say isn't always clear.

Still I gotta love this frame it has a great design and the abilities are quite interesting.

How could they not, after almost 1 year I think, not put this into the game? This is the best frame I seen by far from the others. I know they said they don't take people's pics for their frames and stuff but come on this deserve to be in the game.

How could they not, after almost 1 year I think, not put this into the game? This is the best frame I seen by far from the others. I know they said they don't take people's pics for their frames and stuff but come on this deserve to be in the game.

If DE didn't take fans pics and ideas to put in the game then wr would have never gotten Zephyr

If DE didn't take fans pics and ideas to put in the game then wr would have never gotten Zephyr

True but instead of having to asks DE or other creators about the pics. Why not just create your own frame within the dojo/(or game) that's not made by the creators. Like that, you can bring your art frame pics and download it in the game and customize it to create your very own frames. Create your very own unique abilities and like usual create your weapons of course. We would called it Art Frame where you take your drawn warframe pics, either draw it as a male or female, and make your own details on it and many more. I don't know it was just an opinion.

Edited by Laurent

True but instead of having to asks DE or other creators about the pics. Why not just create your own frame within the dojo/(or game) that's not made by the creators. Like that, you can bring your art frame pics and download it in the game and customize it to create your very own frames. Create your very own unique abilities and like usual create your weapons of course. We would called it Art Frame where you take your drawn warframe pics, either draw it as a male or female, and make your own details on it and many more. I don't know it was just an opinion.

Interesting idea but there MUST be a filter for what it does. I think I have seen topics about this already on some other threads. It might be better to discuss it there rather than here as it is unrelated.

Interesting idea but there MUST be a filter for what it does. I think I have seen topics about this already on some other threads. It might be better to discuss it there rather than here as it is unrelated.

You're rigth, but quick question. Would it be best if I post this discussion (the one I just posted just now above yours) in the Fan Zone or the Fan Concept? Sorry i'm just not sure which is best to discuss it on.

You're rigth, but quick question. Would it be best if I post this discussion (the one I just posted just now above yours) in the Fan Zone or the Fan Concept? Sorry i'm just not sure which is best to discuss it on.

I dont know the answer myself but I guess it would be in the Fan Zone due to it not being an actual topic about a warframe or weapon.

Frankly while I like the concept and I think the ability kit sounds really good. I do agree with a lot of the people that's he a bit prickly BUT the devs could always stand to take some creative liberties if necessary for the design. Otherwise you get a thumbs up from me.