Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Endrian

If they ever decide to put this in, I get the feeling they might wait for Dragon Mastery ranks to be available. Just a guess.

I mean. This concept is over a year old, and nearly has 1,000 likes. It MUST have gotten their attention at some time. Right?

Right?

So sombody mentioned archwing weapon ideas. This is mine

Dragons Breath: Launch a high yeild warhead at enemies, payload travels slower then normal projectiles but deals high damage. or

Dragons Teeth: Fire sharp plasma *think this is stll the central element for dragon no?* charged projectiles at enemies in rapidsuccession. Damage threshold is lower, but causes a 'burn' effect on enemies hit with pojectiles and can pin enemies to nearby objects.

I think it'd be a good idea to see what the actual Archwings are like before we come up with a full Fan Concept for them.

However, I think the devs already said they aren't considering frame-exclusive wings. Granted, they also said that you can't use your own weapons or powers, and I think your health stats are equally defined by the wings you choose, so it's entirely possible to have the wings be available to /all/ frames. The question is if that's even worth considering without ruining their purpose, of course.

Hum..why not a fire breath attack that covers a wide area? A cone shaped ranged attack? It might work better for DE if we work with what already exists. Because as much as I like the idea of Plasma as a damage type, it's not technically a damage type in the game even though you can do both. (though who knows maybe they'll invent new names for those damage combos, since they aren't named)

It might be cool for those who just want the guys to have a basic wide ranged fire proc. It's crowd control, and it's not throwing bodies around like Mag.

THEN AGAIN, it would be even more fun to see a distinguished ability set. But blah I'm one to talk. You guys seem to know what you want, here I am tossing a wrench into the convention.

Edited by Katuro117

• 2 weeks later...

If you're going to do a "Dragon" warframe, please make sure it gives a nod to the master himself, Bruce Lee.  Whether in animations and/or an ability or 2. =)

Well, considering the fact that this frame is based off of an actual Dragon, I don't see why that would be necessary.

:T

If you're going to do a "Dragon" warframe, please make sure it gives a nod to the master himself, Bruce Lee.  Whether in animations and/or an ability or 2. =)

Perhaps make animation based on his classic moving fighting stance. Even Tekken used it. It can't be hard to do...

Or maybe instead of a winged dash. Make it a flying dragon kick?  Eh, just an idea.