Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Endrian

Loving the concept of this frame! The abilities seem well thought out, and i really like the second ability in particular. I do feel that his third ability, with a 4x armor increase when shields are being damaged, does seem a little crazy with the already high 400 value. Will these armor and damage increases last for as long as the taunt or how will it work? Also, with his 4th activated, is he supposed to simply be hovering or actually able to fly where the crosshair is placed and moving forward? Overall though, i'd love to see this in game eventually! 

Also, with his 4th activated, is he supposed to simply be hovering or actually able to fly where the crosshair is placed and moving forward? Overall though, i'd love to see this in game eventually! 

He's supposed to move like in archwing mission.

Edited by Drejzer

Nice Ideas, btw haven't we decided to go with energy wings for Rising Dragon? (I forgot...)

All Hail The Dragon!

I think we did but just putting my two cents in. I also think that IF that we were to add a breath weapon(or the damage during Rising Dragon when you are hovering), it could be dependent on the damage type of your primary if you start using it, and after three seconds if you haven't fired your gun, the damage reverts back to plasma (probably another dumb idea, just my two cents)

ALL HAIL THE DRAGON

Edited by Minjakutor

Hmmm I think this will never happen, I think it has more chances if they added the Dragon as a random encounter content in the New ArchWing missions like the Stalker... I love the concept but its been a good while now since created...

i thing that is Dino not is Dragon :v :v hope this Warframe have Ultil kill and Armor like as Rhino or stronger >_<

Yea I totaly agree with you. 

i also thing that is Dino not is Dragon :>:> piss of S#&amp;&#036; is beter than dino

Why isn't this EPIC frame in game yet??? DE please add this frame to your next frame releases in future updates as you can see with all the hype that people want it in game I will definitely instantly buy this if its added in game and Founders/ Council use your influence to make this into a reality :D and really AWESOME concept Endrian cheers!

Edit: can one of his abilities perhaps his number one ability be or 2nd ability be Dragonwave: creates a dragon shaped plasma wave dealing 250/550/750/950 and can pass through the target hitting the enemy behind it (punch through) and upon impact to original target it deals a bit of burst damage that deals 100 Damage and inflicts guaranteed status (magnetic+ heat or any element DE decides pulse to be or a totally new .

and for the last ability can I suggest it to be tweaked a little it can be called "day of the dragons" or end of draconic rage and similar to your original concept the warframe will still be enveloped in plasma aura and with energy drain but only difference is he is riding on top of an ancient orokin dragon that breathes plasma breath/fire or something the dragon of course has health and can be killed prob 600 shields and 1200 health and 700 armor. and it can attack flying units and can swoop and bite/eat or take ground units its plasma breath can deal up to 2000-3000 plasma damage in an 6 meter AOE radius.  

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE

Suggestion

Can one of his abilities perhaps his number one ability be or 2nd ability be Dragon wave: creates a dragon shaped plasma wave dealing 250/550/750/950 and can pass through the target hitting the enemy behind it (punch through) and upon impact to original target it deals a bit of burst damage that deals 100 Damage and inflicts guaranteed status (magnetic+ heat or any element DE decides pulse to be or a totally new .

and for the last ability can I suggest it to be tweaked a little it can be called "day of the dragons" or draconic rage and similar to your original concept the warframe will still be enveloped in plasma aura and with energy drain but only difference is he is riding on top of an ancient orokin dragon that breathes plasma breath/fire or something the dragon of course has health and can be killed prob 600 shields and 1200 health and 700 armor. and it can attack flying units and can swoop and bite/eat or take ground units its plasma breath can deal up to 2000-3000 plasma damage in an 6 meter AOE radius.  

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE

For his 4th ability I have another idea

it can be called dragon curse /dragons purge/ dragonic plague/ overlord/dragon age (cost 100 energy)

it allows dragon to emit a energy pulse affected by range and power mods that transforms all enemies hit within the radius to ancient orokin dragons their strength, and tankiness dependent on power strength and the transformed enemy units become friendly units that will attack all enemy units within the radius and its 2nd priority to guard their master the dragon warframe

or option 2 the dragon transformed enemy unit minions are invulnerable but dependent on the energy pool of the dragon warframe in short while the skill is active 2 energy per second drain on dragon skill and once his energy pool is empty the dragon transformed units either die/decay or return to normal.

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE