Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Endrian

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Why does that helmet and body build for your Dragon Frame make me think of Bakal from Dungeon Fighter Online? They looks quite similar. o_o

Nice concept, however it does sound like a mix of what we already have warframe wise. On the other hand if DE ever wanted to do a complete revamp of all war frames, this would make a great replacement for Oberon and Rhino.

Has anyone tried their hand at doing a model of this concept yet?

I think a look with the current very fantasy style, combined with high-tech devices and maby some metallic claws, detailings would look great.

Maby some shapes from the Orokin given the Lore.

I really want this frame so much UGH DE listen to how much the warframe community wants this frame add this in the next update frame the new frames you added are good but this frame will be EPIC looking forward to update 16 Awaken the dragon :D

Ok I know I said I this before and I don't want to be a hassle about it but with a another surprise I found yet another pic or character that resambles one of the Dragon pics here.

TC9Mjw0.png

valvrave-season-2-episode-12-haruto.png

But still pretty cool how the Dragon resambles a bit the Valvrave (the mecha) here in this pic. I'm not saying they look EXACTLY alike but somewhat mix style in it. But i still prefer the Dragon of course XD

Ok I know I said I this before and I don't want to be a hassle about it but with a another surprise I found yet another pic or character that resambles one of the Dragon pics here.

TC9Mjw0.png

valvrave-season-2-episode-12-haruto.png

But still pretty cool how the Dragon resambles a bit the Valvrave (the mecha) here in this pic. I'm not saying they look EXACTLY alike but somewhat mix style in it. But i still prefer the Dragon of course XD

Hmm...

I... Think...

That...

I can see some... resemblance.

Hmm...

I... Think...

That...

I can see some... resemblance.

I KNOW RIGHT?! Like the wings. They almost look alike. It's like we can just simply use random anime mechs and recopy the parts and simply adding more details to resamble a warframe.

Think about it. Lets say you take a random Gundam from any series and replace every parts by adding more alien parts instead.

"mind blown"

Holy S#&$ this is cool!

This would be my favourite frame, hands down.

Also.. gosh, look at the downvotes! This thread must be really old.

Ikr but this concept will never get old its as classy as GOLD! so I say spread the word and let the dragon take flight so we can take the most EPIC frame to battle and give them all a hell of a FIGHT lol

Hey, Endrian logged in on the forums yesterday! I wonder whether he managed to fix his monitor ( or got a new one)...

Maybe we'll get some updates... or at least the archwing concept will get to appear in the OP...

Holy S#&$ this is cool!

This would be my favourite frame, hands down.

Also.. gosh, look at the downvotes! This thread must be really old.

downvotes?

downvotes?

DOWNVOTES!?

What heresy is this!?

On the first page, some of the posts are down voted.

You mean those?

But TBH, like I mentioned yesterday in the council chat, instead of a Dragon warframe, why not keep things a bit more simple and less complicated ?

Like a MonkeyDragonTigerPuppyKittenWalrusDonkeyBaboonPirhannaVikingNinjaSpartanPirateGladiatorSamuraiGundamGuyverMongoosePony Warframe ? 

Yeah we can add TacoBurgerPizzaPasta warframe there as well.

don't forget the taco NEVER forget the taco

pizza warframe

Btw. how did they 'achieve' this? Only thing i can think of are reports...