Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Endrian

Why not? I like it. We need more Bulky armored frames, Rhino is kinda meh, and the Customization armors we have suck...

It doesn't look like a Warframe.

When I look at it, not a single part of it reminds me of Warframe save for the Lotus symbol. It doesn't match the pre-established design elements of the game. It looks like he belongs in a totally different game and was just brought over for the sake of it. 

Bulk is fine, hell, I agree it's a shame that Rhino is the only "heavy" frame, but it doesn't match the visual style, and that bothers me. I hope they do what they did with past fanframes and use the concept, but redesign it to be visually appropriate.

Edited by SlimShazbot

When I look at it, not a single part of it reminds me of Warframe save for the Lotus symbol. It doesn't match the pre-established design elements of the game. It looks like he belongs in a totally different game and was just brought over for the sake of it. 

Bulk is fine, but it doesn't match the visual style, and that bothers me.

Umm... Limbo? Zephyr? Hydroid? They really are Warframe-ish, aren't they?

Bulk is fine, but it doesn't match the visual style, and that bothers me.

There is no 'pre-established' design..

Excaliber is smooth as a baby's butt

Zephyr is ornament incarnate

Nekros is skinny mofo

Rhino is buff mofo

Limbo is a stage magician

Hydroid is a Pirate

Edited by BaIthazar

WOAH WOAH WOAH.

Hold the Effin phone.

Can someone... Link where it was confirmed?

Trying to hold my hype REAL hard right now.. Trying SO hard to not scream in my friends ears over skype..

Seriously is this for real?

WOAH WOAH WOAH.

Hold the Effin phone.

Can someone... Link where it was confirmed?

Trying to hold my hype REAL hard right now.. Trying SO hard to not scream in my friends ears over skype..

Seriously is this for real?

Yeah! :P Confirmed right at the beginning.

Gotta wait for Devstream 46 recording to watch the confirmation now.

Edited by Ricardo58

Yeah! :P Confirmed right at the beginning.

Gotta wait for Devstream 46 recording to watch the confirmation now.

*Cries tears of triumph*

Finally.. our collective pleas have been heard!

Thats what I don't like about Dragon, it looks too much like Rhino.

Well, we all know DE is going to add their own special design to it. I don't expect it to be exactly like this, but I DO expect it to be tanky as hell. I mean. Dragon. Scales. Real buff. Makes sense?

Bulk is fine, hell, I agree it's a shame that Rhino is the only "heavy" frame, but it doesn't match the visual style, and that bothers me. I hope they do what they did with past fanframes and use the concept, but redesign it to be visually appropriate.

....What are you talking about? If anything, he looks like a spikier Rhino. Plus it's a rough sketch. And honestly, it's a little rude to go into a thread just to insult the design. If you don't like it, fine, no need to harsh mellows 

At least this time Dragon will be left as male, like the concept.

Unfortunately they only mentioned his theme and his "element".

And there "element" is not following this concept element of choice which is plasma.

So they might not go with the same powers and/or design.

Like they did with the gunslinger concepts.

But one can hope.

Edited by RedSkittlez

Unfortunately they only mentioned his theme and his "element".

And there "element" is not following this concept element of choice which is plasma.

So they might not go with the same powers and/or design.

Like they did with the gunslinger concept.

But one can hope.

Well, the element was a sore spot for a while...

I love how everyone assumes that this concept is where they got the Dragon theme from. 

It's not like dragon ideas are exactly rare. This isn't even the only dragon theme fan concept on the forums. 

Just sayin'. 

Edited by Rexlars

I love how everyone assumes that this concept is where they got the Dragon theme from. 

It's not like dragon ideas are exactly rare. This isn't even the only dragon theme fan concept on the forums. 

We're getting a Dragon.. that's enough for me.

if it were this concept that sparked it, that would just be a bonus..

I just want a Dragon... preferably this Dragon