Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Endrian

I love how everyone assumes that this concept is where they got the Dragon theme from. 

It's not like dragon ideas are exactly rare. This isn't even the only dragon theme fan concept on the forums. 

Just sayin'. 

I'm searching for others at the moment

Edit: Found one. In German.

Edited by Drejzer

I'm searching for others at the moment

Edit: Found one. In German.

You're inability to sift through the filter's results or input the proper search terms does not castigate my statement. Over my many years on the forums I've seen just many dragon themed concepts as I've seen time based ones with the name Chronos (definitely in the double digits), wizard based concepts, wolf based ones, & the like. That said, if the dragon frame they release looks like Endrian's, the powers are at least somewhat similar, & DE recognizes Endrian as the instigator (the same way they did with the person who made the original Zephyr concept), then I will give credit where credit is due. 

I love how everyone assumes that this concept is where they got the Dragon theme from. 

It's not like dragon ideas are exactly rare. This isn't even the only dragon theme fan concept on the forums. 

Just sayin'. 

In previous streams they did say it was based off an extremely fan requested concept. This definitely matches that description.

Just sayin'.

I would actually like some links so I can check out the others, if you don't mind Edited by (XB1)Gray Silhouette

Heard the news. Very exciting stuff. All I care is that it's a dragon-themed warframe (and I love the idea of Energy color setting the damage type). It could look nothing like my concept or even any other fan's; all that matters is that a Dragon is coming, even if it's not mine.

That's enough for me.

Edited by Endrian

Heard the news. Very exciting stuff. All I care is that it's a dragon-themed warframe (and I love the idea of Energy color setting the damage type). It could look nothing like my concept or even any other fan's; all that matters is that a Dragon is coming, even if it's not mine.

That's enough for me.

Hey good to hear your not dead mr.creator lol, been keeping an eye on dragon ,can't believe he's finally coming even if its different it is a dragon as you said at least the base concept, a dragon is through! let's all be happy and avoid meaningless crap throwing this should be an awesome idea and hopefully frame for everyone whenever he/she lands/flies/hovers in xp 

Just sayin'. 

Well, when it comes to a theme like Gunslinger or Water, which were suggested essentially on a weekly basis, I would agree. Same if they had said Time, or Earth.

But in Zephyr's case, it was clear that the inspirations were coming from Volkovyi's thread before Zephyr came out, in no small part because it was the dominant Wind-elemental thread of its time. This thread is the most-known for the theme they presented on-stream today, and the only one popular enough to be listed on the Fan Concepts Index.

Endrian! You're Alive!

You're inability to sift through the filter's results or input the proper search terms does not castigate my statement. Over my many years on the forums I've seen just many dragon themed concepts as I've seen time based ones with the name Chronos (definitely in the double digits), wizard based concepts, wolf based ones, & the like. That said, if the dragon frame they release looks like Endrian's, the powers are at least somewhat similar, & DE recognizes Endrian as the instigator (the same way they did with the person who made the original Zephyr concept), then I will give credit where credit is due. 

* Your*  *as many ... as*

Yeah... well... I've been here for around a year, so I might have missed many of those frames you speak of, (I'm aware of three Dragon concepts, including this one)

I'll pass on that armor.. 400 at base + an ability from what I understand to raise your armor..?

Sounds like another valkyr.. :/

well... btw, that ability makes every enemy in vicinity attack him...

Edited by Drejzer