Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Endrian

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

DE has NEVER made anything that's a 100% copy of Fan Concepts - the closest they got to making Zephyr like the original idea was the name, maybe slight tidbits of the helmet and the general wind theme. Try saying "they made Zephyr, they'll make this" around there and people will tell you the Zephyr from there is NOT the one we have.

And that's not your call - DE wants this to be their dragon, so this is their dragon. I like it, but until they get around to making the female version - which who knows when or even IF that'll happen - we're not going to see the theme revisited. Sorry.

DE made THEIR dragon, which while cool, still is outdone by this one, so THIS dragon still wasn't even close to being made. 

Also why would they need to make a female version?  They haven't done any genderswap versions of any frame ever, so why would they start now?

DE made THEIR dragon, which while cool, still is outdone by this one, so THIS dragon still wasn't even close to being made. 

Also why would they need to make a female version?  They haven't done any genderswap versions of any frame ever, so why would they start now?

I disagree. I've said it once, I'll say it again: visually, this is just a Rhino reskin. And that's boring.

Oh, and you MAY want to compare "THIS dragon's third ability to Vex Armor.

Genderswaps, no, but similar themes with the other gender?

Loki - Mirage - Limbo

So the female Chroma MAY come closer to the "real" dragon you're looking for - you now, the "been there, done that, seen it a 1000 times over" Tolkien dragon.

If any community moderators are around, I guess that means you can lock/archive or whatever this thread? Not sure what to do with it, now that Chroma has arrived and exceeded my personal expectations.

Looks like the OP has decided to close this thread down a while back. Going along with their wishes.

If you wish to reopen it, just let me know.