Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happened? - Game Lost A Lot Quality

Mortaria

Since the Nova Prime update WF is a mess.

- german inbox translation is just horrible

- void key mission just dont work and keys aren't refunded

- mod translations are like "+0/GAME/NONE"

- game crashes constantly even in normal missions and rewards are lost

- can't re-join game sessions after crashes

I know it's normal that there appear bugs after a big update, but right now Warframe is just unplayable for me and I'm really disappointed.

no joke: game doesnt lost any quality, we have a lot of new possibillities for playing in warframeworld and de will extend this basement at 2015

new universes arent possible because of the computertechnology in general and how de builded up warframe UNTIL NOW, you see, i give until now a CAPSLOCK-hug

joke: i hope we get a alternate helmet for the nova prime because im not a fan of mangas nor this mix of japanese-girlie-fantasies, pippi langstrumpf, old african tribe rituals, etc., more joke: stay away from dope, designer ! we want quality and quantity, the lore is on HEROS, (SERIOUSLY !!!) and the nova prime is one of the most loved and useful warframes, please stay on the ground, DE ! =)))) (i have no over-sea-background in my culture and i heared that too sharp critics can &!$$  americans maybe also canadians really off, so dont take me serious, see it as feedback) (omg, i forgot the new expanding to the asian-market, ok, accepted, as well as i would like to see another prime-helmet, i also would pay 100 plat for, no problem)

i dont wanna have the feeling i play with smth like this when i move with nova in warframe:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ef/b6/3b/efb63b66b9e5a0de34e7ae485eadcb4e.jpg

next week i will buy the whole primepack as a christmas-gift for myself and i will use another helmet on nova-prime =))))

thx for understanding my standpoint of view to de and admins =))

Edited by _gesshoku_

The points I mentioned are all well known problems.

Don't worry they are already reported.

Maybe these bugs appear only on european servers?

Global. Not using German translation so I can't tell BTW but:

This case I can't say because you didn't elaborate. If you failed on start, it's most probably an issue with the host either DC-ing or something close to that. I haven't gotten any other reason to crop up beyond that.

Had this as well on one mod. Supposed to be fixed but maybe it creeped up on the German translation side.

Not having an issue here. My computer is a GTX 670 and i5 3470.

Two reasons why it could happen. One is that the mission requirement has been fulfilled (half of enemy killed in Exterminate/Excavation completed once). Another reason could be that the host ended the mission. If neither, then I would say is DE's side of the problem.

The points I mentioned are all well known problems.

Don't worry they are already reported.

Maybe these bugs appear only on european servers?

German translations most likely appear only on eu servers ;p

no joke: game doesnt lost any quality, we have a lot of new possibillities for playing in warframeworld and de will extend this basement at 2015

I tend to disagree, game lost whole bunch of quality, even if you can argue about lore, design etc. ill use example which you cant argue with.

Objectively grind got worse and this alone made gameplay worse.

_gesshoku_ 's post has nothing to do with the original post

Global. Not using German translation so I can't tell BTW but:

This case I can't say because you didn't elaborate. If you failed on start, it's most probably an issue with the host either DC-ing or something close to that. I haven't gotten any other reason to crop up beyond that.

Not having an issue here. My computer is a GTX 670 and i5 3470.

for example void def missions suddenly are exterminations on the def map with no enemies.

and the game crashes are not related to my system because they appear on my boyfriends pc too.

before you ask: yes we use the same connection, yes ports are forwarded, yes for both with different ports. it defenitly is NO connection or hardware problem. checked that.

what i tried to mention originally is: the game is hardly playable in the momentary state. it was better before.

don't get me wrong im not complaining about the content, it's just the massive bugs that aren't fixed

Since the Nova Prime update WF is a mess.

- german inbox translation is just horrible

I know it's normal that there appear bugs after a big update, but right now Warframe is just unplayable for me and I'm really disappointed.

Well it's the holidays some of their 'crew' must be with their families and such, but we still had game-breaking fixes yday, when we wasn't able to login.

Just give them some time and they'll patch it, the day just began for them.

However I face none of ur problems, and there is only one mod (Breach Loader) displaying +0/game/none but it doesn't mean that it doesn't work.

Well it's the holidays some of their 'crew' must be with their families and such, but we still had game-breaking fixes yday, when we wasn't able to login.

Just give them some time and they'll patch it, the day just began for them.

However I face none of ur problems, and there is only one mod (Breach Loader) displaying +0/game/none but it doesn't mean that it doesn't work.

Since it's december I understand that a part of the team is on holiday.

Sure it will be fixed sooner or later, but that doesn't change the fact that the update wasn't ready to be released.

i have another one to complain and yes, the game lost qualitiy in that direction:

warframe get a flood of greedy idiots which arent able to handle or play in a team, we have too many plain brains in the game, since the sigils appeared it looks like this strange players appear like a flood of infested

the biggest mess in warframe i encounter those days is those greedy noobs which run for sigils, if they collected for themselves, they run to the end and ruin every other players game which dont have all sigils, lots of them come from russia and it looks like they think like putin, putin against the rest of the world =)

and, lots of missions get ruined because people run for the sigils as well as they dont play the mission

DE, change that ! its the biggest fault since warframe exist and a clear downturn, this didnt happen before the syndicates

and for all of you whiners about warframe about this and that, LEAVE it ! go, play pokemon or whatever instead, we real warframe lovers dont want you anyway here and no warframe lover wants this offensive social crap-people which have no sense for teamwork =)

ps: im sorry, mods, i have no better news after this weekend and the days before ...

Edited by _gesshoku_

welcome to open beta

Shouldnt open beta be just stress tests, oh yea it should, but what to stress test here?? were peer 2 peer.

Most if not all the bugs should be resolved at the end of closed beta.

Yes im aware theres new content, that thing also shouldnt happen in beta.

All in all you can use beta test as excuse, everyone can, even if its beta bugfixing should be a priority over everything, cause thats the point of testing.

Edited by Davoodoo

Shouldnt open beta be just stress tests, oh yea it should, but what to stress test here?? were peer 2 peer.

All in all you can use beta test as excuse, everyone can, even if its beta bugfixing should be a priority over everything, cause thats the point of testing.

Ok.

Welcome to Open Alpha.

what beta should or should not have been, is simply not up to us.

beta, early access, whatever the fk you wanna call it, this game is far form complete.

i had none of the problem OP mentioned, so yeah........no

they are fixing bugs, more constant and rapid than any other games i've seen, it's not easy you know, do you want them to send you a fruit basket for not working at the speed of light?

@SandwitchPrime: You forgot about one big thing while talking about beta tests. Feedback is recommended.

Betas are about sharing your game experience with the Community and/or the Devs, bug reporting and so on...

To make it short, Imho the Nova Prime update brought such heavy bugs that it wasn't ready for release.

To say something I realy like Warframe, I enjoy it since i've begun to play it in 2013 and i wish to play it till it is ready and next "warframe 2" or sth. else heppens.

Then I must say Good work DE for creating such a good game!

-Thats what is positiv-

BUT

In the last fiew updates and weeks DE is to much fokused on bringing NEW Weapons,Warframes,Archwings and stuff like this....that would be fine if the qualety would be the same like last jear but I'd make the experienc that Warframe in generell lost this quailety in game...it fells like "BUGframe"...."oh that mission didnt work...that one too ohh lock @ this I got my Boltor in Archwingmission ???...Oh noooo not again Warframe crash"

So I'm verry sorry for my bad englisch but this is wat I want to say to this topic. I mean please fokus on making things better like you did it in past and stop to overflood us with new content it is nice but not time jet ...1. fix bugs THEN new Stuff

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To put it into a nutshell I just wanna say DE back to the roots dont be to much in Haste ceep your time fix evereything well and after this add more content.