The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions On Brakk Build

_Malware

Question

6 answers to this question

this is a 3 forma build, with this you can easily go up to an hour in T4S /Wave 30-40 in T4D.

I use this personally.

mbiqdy.png

P.S. Magnum force is S#&$

Edit: This build is for High Damage focusing on corrosive and cold (those are imo the best effects, Also corrosive lowers armour/effective vs armour and Cold is effective vs Shields) with some status thrown in. Replace Deep freeze with Frostbite if you want even higher status chance, damage doesnt suffer much from it.

Edited by Dead_Sama

Magnum Force is kinda terrible, you should replace it with Barrel Diffusion. Maim is a poor choice for the Brakk, but whenever the Impact version of the mod comes out I could see it replacing your slot there. Concussion Rounds is also fairly weak, and could be replaced by an elemental mod instead.

I'd go for Corrosive + Blast, using Ice Storm + Heated Charge + Convulsion + Pathogen Rounds. For main damage mods, you'll want the big three for pistols equipped, which is basically Hornet Strike + Lethal Torrent + Barrel Diffusion. You can keep one of the physical damage mods if you'd like, but both are generally inferior. Instead, you can keep Frostbite or Scorch, or put Seeker on for excellent crowd-control.

Edit: This build is for High Damage focusing on corrosive and cold (those are imo the best effects, Also corrosive lowers armour/effective vs armour and Cold is effective vs Shields) with some status thrown in. Replace Deep freeze with Frostbite if you want even higher status chance, damage doesnt suffer much from it.

Uhm.. wat ? Damage doesn't suffer at all from it, simply because Deep Freeze and Frost Bite both give 60% ice damage at max level, with the only difference that Frost Bite does give even more status chance.

Other than that, the person above me has a good build, I'd personally replace Ice by Fire (cuz 90% Fire damage with Heated Charge), and I'd drop Pistol Pestilence for an Expel mod (unless you're fighting corrupted, of course).

I also think you should use your 3 possible setups for different factions, instead of having one overall build for them all.

Seeker on Brakk is kind of a toss-up for me, mainly due to its falloff damage and spread.

I personally use the trio mods (HS+BD+LT) and a combination of element and expel mods.

Radiation + Viral + Expel for Grineer, Magnetic + Toxin + Expel for Corpus, Corrosive + Fire for Void.