The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Psa] Earth Dark Sector Excavation (W/ Nekros) Seems Good For Neurodes

Nira

Question

If, like me, you have often been left stumped for a reliable source of neurodes, and are too broke to buy resource/drop boosters (also like me), I highly recommend bringing a four-man team along to the DS Excavation mission on Earth. The spawn rates are very high with a full team and there are a few choke point locations that you can chew through the Grineer (an automatic weapon with punch-through helps - I was using my Supra) and desecrate en-masse.

I did three runs in this fashion, averaging fifteen minutes each, and got 10-12 neurodes in all (forget the exact figure). I'm not sure if you have to have an excavator constantly going for such numbers to spawn, but there was certainly no shortage of enemies.

I see quite a few threads asking for a good spot to find this rare resource, so thought I would pass on my experience.

Good hunting :)

5 answers to this question

Yep, agreed, I have been going to Tikal (IIRC) for a while.

When you compare it to Cambria the increased spawn rate is noticeable.

Combine that with an increased drop rate on the resources, and I would agree it is the best place.

Just pray for decent owners of the Rail :)

Yep, agreed, I have been going to Tikal (IIRC) for a while.

When you compare it to Cambria the increased spawn rate is noticeable.

Combine that with an increased drop rate on the resources, and I would agree it is the best place.

Just pray for decent owners of the Rail :)

Yeah forgot to mention the increased drop on the node - good point. The taxes are decent there at the moment but there's been some dodgy alliances there in the past.

I wish there was magical place for neural sensors aswell, Alad V refuses to cooperate.

Hear hear!